Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home? | INFJ Forum

Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home?

Feelings

Banned
Sep 27, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Hi. I am compiling a list of places where I may find INFJs. I have decided that I need a few more of these in my life, although I will settle for ENFJs too. So far I have:

Bookstores (particularly used)
Libraries
Parks
yoga studios
pet stores
horse barn

Organic grocery stores. :D
Small outdoor venues.
Public lectures.
Art museums.
Comic shops (wait. Maybe that's just me).

beaaaauuuttiful

museums, aquarium, zoo, institutions of higher education, and pubs (as opposed to dance clubs).

Museums
Art shops
Bookstores
forests
in trees
deserted beach's shore
any secluded nature area,
for me at least.

the occasional coffee shop with friends,
though that is exceedingly rare.

Reactions: Kgal and Stella
Home haha.

When I lived in AK I was outside every chance I got. Even in the winter. There was no sense in staying inside in such a beautiful place.

Here in the south...I stay inside all the time. Small town is not at all centered around outdoor living and rec. :(

I do like to sit on my porch with friends in the summer, at night and have a few drinks ... or sometimes on their porches : )

Otherwise...bookstores...library...STORES. I like to shop, even if its for something as mundane as buying toothpaste or vitamins.

The river and surrounding woods-y area.
The prairie.
My car, somewhere on the road, driving anywhere.
A nice spot in the downtown area of my town. There are fountains and occasionally live music.

So, uh, in the middle of nowhere... I don't feel cool enough to hang out in bookstores or coffee shops or anything. I would if I felt like I'd fit in there, but I feel like I'd stand out a whole lot. Otherwise I hang out at home.

So... for this INFJ, you'd probably never meet me...

I agree with all of the above posts.

I will add that I love going to my meditation group and I would bet 99% of them in there would be Introverts.

The Library
The Book Store
Organic Foods store (What a coincidence, I was at one of these yesterday)
Museums
Aquariums
Places that generally allow for good people watching

~Pretty much all of the above posts too~

Anywhere where there are cats.

I will be creeping these locations................. :mlight: Imagine a Pierce coming up to you IRL... while you hide.... in the corner... under a rock... thinking it is safe.... and serene... Pierce will find you....

Hide yo kids, Hide yo Wife

Hide yo INFJs too, cuz he be creepin' everybody out there!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw"]YouTube - BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)[/ame]

I hang out at the beach.

I agree with everything posted above but will add:

I love to go to court and watch the proceedings. I don't get to do it as often as I like but I love it.

I love to go the local farm. They have a petting zoo, country store, peach picking(right now) and lots of fun activities.

I like to take random classes that are free (i.e how to repair my mountain bike, a class that was free at my local bike shop)

I like to shop where the merchandise seems exotic or overwhelming. For example,Sephora, I have never seen so much make up in one place. PetSmart on the weekends when everyone brings their pets with them to do their shopping. Lee Lee's market..wow...it's arranged by country.

I also like International festivals but only if they aren't overcrowded. This INFJ likes her space. :)

[MENTION=442]arbygil[/MENTION] I like the comic books shops too. :)

Reactions: Kgal
This is all assuming I have decided to crawl out from under my rock and actually want to go somewhere.
The woods
Seedy blues bars (and any bar that doesn't seem very popular in general, just to see whats going on with the place)
Pool halls
Used to hang out at gaming stores, tabletop rpg's n such but the local one tanked.
Grocery stores, sometimes I'll hit up the Korean market.