Dear God Dexter is sexy... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Dear God Dexter is sexy...

When did u turn ENTJ?!

I've always been ENTJ, I only found out about it recently. :p
What's my type got to do with Dexter?

i can understand the character's appeal - powerful, determined, know what he wants, doesn't answer to anyone, emotionally distant, but being a serial killer kinda kills it.

Reactions: Odyne
i can understand the character's appeal - powerful, determined, know what he wants, doesn't answer to anyone, emotionally distant, but being a serial killer kinda kills it.

Killer ironic pun, too. :D

Reactions: Gaze
lol
I was kidding. Purely coincidental. Thought you were ENFJ, then saw your type.

Aw, I was looking forward to a very heated and interesting discussion. Oh well :p

IM ON SEASON 5 AND ITS SO INTENSE LIKE IDK WHAT!

Dear God Dexter is Sexy

I don't know if I find Dexter sexy (I've watched three seasons on Netflix), but he fascinates me, especially in the early episodes when the narrative deals more with his inability to feel anything and his curiosity about what it would be like to feel emotions. This fascinates me, I think, because I am so ruled by my emotions.

Apropos of nothing, my ex-husband and James Remar, the actor who plays Dexter's adoptive (and I suspect biological) father were childhood friends.

I like...awkward relationships. I have a very specific guideline for this and I think the character of Dexter portrays some awkward tendencies.