Unmatch.
Match again.
Hey again.
Do you have fetishes?
Unmatch.
Match again.
Hey again.

Repeat cycle. Dead inside. Sad boy. Sad girl. Sad life. :screamcat:
The fetish open is pretty bold, Min, I have to say.

Reactions: Daustus and Pin
The first "date" I went on with my gf was at a coffee shop and we talked for hours and lost track of time.
I had a date like that and we did talk for hours. I'm honestly traumatized by that evening because we talked about sex, marriage, divorce, religion, and the depth of love. This girl got my rhetorical best.

And despite my best efforts, she started crying and told me that I reminded her of one of her exes who she couldn't stay committed to and that she was currently hooking-up with some dude. She also told me the story of a different ex who was abusive towards her.

I don't think I have the energy for another experience like that but I do have to keep trying.

I had a date like that and we did talk for hours. I'm honestly traumatized by that evening because we talked about sex, marriage, divorce, religion, and the depth of love. This girl got my rhetorical best.

And despite my best efforts, she started crying and told me that I reminded her of one of her exes who she couldn't stay committed to and that she was currently hooking-up with some dude. She also told me the story of a different ex who was abusive towards her.

I don't think I have the energy for another experience like that but I do have to keep trying.
Sometimes you click with a trainwreck.

lol mine wasn't like that at all, that sounds weird af. We just laughed a lot and talked about boring stuff in our lives.

lol mine wasn't like that at all, that sounds weird af. We just laughed a lot and talked about boring stuff in our lives.
I don't know where I keep finding these jokers, man. Do you plan on getting married?

Reactions: Daustus
I don't know where I keep finding these jokers, man. Do you plan on getting married?

Most people are jokers.
It may happen when/if we move out of the country or start traveling more, it'd be practical to do so for many reasons.

Make sure you give her lots of hugs.

Haha yea I do, whenever she lets me
original.jpg

of butt stuff
I have an anal fixation says freud (hos)

Most people are jokers.
It may happen when/if we move out of the country or start traveling more, it'd be practical to do so for many reasons.
Yup some hotels in the Philippines still don't allow "instant spousing" in hotel rooms.