Dating in 2020 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Dating in 2020

Am I a crotchety old man?

• Yes Grandpa.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nah, I feel your pain bud

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
LOL! I travel a lot domestically and choose these hotels! I have an irrational fear of hearing people having sex on the next door. I experienced it once in a dingy hotel while I was handling a seminar. It ruined me for life. I literally looked for my car keys and drove back home no matter how far.

LMAO omg. I'm sorry you had to experience that. Hopefully none in the future! I wouldn't have known it at all. TIL.

LOL! I travel a lot domestically and choose these hotels! I have an irrational fear of hearing people having sex on the next door. I experienced it once in a dingy hotel while I was handling a seminar. It ruined me for life. I literally looked for my car keys and drove back home no matter how far.
I'm not surprised, seminars can really take a toll on you.

I'm not surprised, seminars can really take a toll on you.
giphy.gif

I've had the privilege of hearing an inordinate number of people having sex through walls :m083:

I feel your pain!

Maybe a coffee shop is the not the best setting for a first date in your case? You could try something different next time like going for a walk, a run, cycling, hiking? A picnic?

I feel your pain!

Maybe a coffee shop is the not the best setting for a first date in your case? You could try something different next time like going for a walk, a run, cycling, hiking? A picnic?
LMAO. One time I went on a run with this girl and I couldn't keep up. She took pity on me and played badminton with me instead, haha.