[INFJ] - Dangers of 5G; Let's talk | Page 3 | INFJ Forum
WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864).

This is for anybody denying that phones emit harmful radiation. I found it in About Phone > Legal Information > Samsung Legal > Health and Safety.

Just FYI, California has to put that warning on pretty much anything, so this is a very pointless warning. I've seen the same warning on a cup of coffee.

I know I'm going to regret this, but please tell me you aren't one of those anti-vaccine loons?

Reactions: JennyDaniella
I know I'm going to regret this, but please tell me you aren't one of those anti-vaccine loons?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Y’know, I actually overheard a couple of women the other day at my nearby market regarding this vaccine issue.

As I was waiting in line to checkout, these two ladies in front of me were blabbering how vaccinations are literally the worst invention to have ever happened to humanity, and they put so much children at risk with autism and other conditions. Too many “harmful” chemicals, etc, etc.

Mind you, symptoms of autism can show up quite early, sometimes during the first month in a newborn baby. And there aren’t enough studies to prove that autism is caused by vaccinations.

I was biting my tongue so hard to not say anything and be cordial.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Y’know, I actually overheard a couple of women the other day at my nearby market regarding this vaccine issue.

As I was waiting in line to checkout, these two ladies in front of me were blabbering how vaccinations are literally the worst invention to have ever happened to humanity, and they put so much children at risk with autism and other conditions. Too many “harmful” chemicals, etc, etc.

Mind you, symptoms of autism can show up quite early, sometimes during the first month in a newborn baby. And there aren’t enough studies to prove that autism is caused by vaccinations.

I was biting my tongue so hard to not say anything and be cordial.

Ugh!!! Those people are the bane of my existence, and I'll admit, I was one for a while before I went through nursing school and microbiology. My youngest son is also autistic but I never believed that vaccines caused that, since we had a lot of genetic and other testing done. His symptoms started to show when he was about 3 months old with failure to thrive-way before he ever got his MMR. (not to mention that quack Dr. Wakefield who was the first to even bring that up only did so for money and so that he could develop his own vaccine, but he got caught and lost his license to practice and the studies retracted).

"Chemicals" :tearsofjoy:. Literally EVERYTHING is made of chemicals. My god. Dipshits.

Just FYI, California has to put that warning on pretty much anything, so this is a very pointless warning. I've seen the same warning on a cup of coffee.

The bill was past for a select few objects that were extensively tested for years and proven to contain carcinogens. You're phone itself won't noticeably harm you, but overuse will start to wear you down over time. And no, I'm not an anti-vaccine freak. You're safe to hold your breath.

Ugh!!! Those people are the bane of my existence, and I'll admit, I was one for a while before I went through nursing school and microbiology. My youngest son is also autistic but I never believed that vaccines caused that, since we had a lot of genetic and other testing done. His symptoms started to show when he was about 3 months old with failure to thrive-way before he ever got his MMR. (not to mention that quack Dr. Wakefield who was the first to even bring that up only did so for money and so that he could develop his own vaccine, but he got caught and lost his license to practice and the studies retracted).

"Chemicals" :tearsofjoy:. Literally EVERYTHING is made of chemicals. My god. Dipshits.
I mean I feel bad for those women's children and their medical bills. Vaccines don't cause Autism. I don't know who spread that lie, but it's extremely harmful. It's a lie that literally leaves people unprotected from harmful and fatal diseases. People will believe anything these days if a big enough person/enough people say something. That needs to change.

Reactions: Vicarious
You seem dead set on embracing it.
I'm guessing you don't tend to look up counter arguments to this because you believe it's true. So what is the motive of making an unsafe, harmful, damaging infrastructure against humanity?
I'm not saying it's true, I'm wanting to know if there's any merit behind these claims. And the motive is money. More money and we all know they don't care about us. But I'm wanting to know if there's any merit, and thankfully, so far, there doesn't seem to be any.

Reactions: Wyote
It’s also a bit of a leap to conclude that the presence of “carcinogenic chemicals” translates directly to components that emit harmful radiation. We used to have saccharine as a sweetner though it was shown to cause cancer in lab rats. That doesn’t mean that the saccharine was radioactive.
My bad, I didn't mean to sound like there's a correlation between the two.

Lmao. Not saying it’s him but I imagined the following:

“I....errr....especially hate King Lear and am glad I have no association whatsoever to that character....or Jews or Rothschilds....or the Central Bank...yeah.”
Lol. Nah, I'm new to this forum, and I really do hate Shakespeare with all my heart and soul. That's how I made one of my best friends back in highschool.

So I've recently heard a louder "uproar" of information on the topic of 5G technology. I've heard it could be very harmful -- like cancer level -- due to high frequency radio waves, which wouldn't be radio waves anymore due to its higher frequency, more like UV level or above. I've heard about the waves being absorbed by rain, animals, buildings, and obviously us. Even if you don't have a 5G capable device, you'd still be absorbing the waves from the countless others who have 5G around you and eating/drinking them in from infected food/drinks. And everything is going to have 5G.

I love how it advances technology and our civilization to a much higher level, as it allows for things that are unimaginable (maybe finally holograms outside secret military facilities), but at the cost of hurting and killing ourselves and our environment -- which is a definite and solid NO. We cannot advance ourselves to end up killing ourselves --that's counterintuitive.

What also worries me is that the serpent king Verizon Wireless and the piece of shit sly bastard Ajit Pai are pushing for it. I mean, if data caps aren't significantly raised (and I can guarantee they won't be), then we'll be reaching them within seconds, which means more money for those greedy bastards while we get screwed over even quicker, which means we'll get screwed over more. They'll say, "Oh, you should've been aware of the circumstances, it is in the developer's options you unlock by cryptically clicking on your build number seven times in a row then searching the dev options to find the contract." "Oh, it's too difficult? Well, it's there, and that's all we're legally allowed to do. So this is on you. And thanks for your money, I needed a crisp one to wipe my ass with. I was too lazy to walk to sink number 512, I'd have to walk around my 50 square mile golden statue of myself, and that's just too much work for me."

I want this to be a hub of information where we can gather and post/speak/reflect on new and current information regarding 5G and how we can advance civilization with it without causing the massive damage/downfall it brings. Basically, how can we implement it while negating its undeniable harmful effects.
I'm mainly searching for the insight of other INFJs, as we tend to have a better grasp on these types of topics. All MBTI types are welcome and encouraged to comment though, since I want some fresh views on this.
I want to be clear that I'm not claiming 5G is bad, I just wanted to see if these claims people are making have any merit to them.

Reactions: Vicarious and Wyote