[INFJ] - Dangers of 5G; Let's talk | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
I had the same thoughts as well.

When OP mentioned an uproar of information, I was a bit confused because there is no way we already have solid evidence of the effects of 5G when it is still such a fairly new technology. Couldn’t find any solid study that presents any concise and detailed information regarding on 5G and cancer, just mainly articles from entertainment sources, etc.

I think it’s the same fear tactic they are using when many people were concerned back then that “cellphones causes brain cancer”—which even till this day, many comparison studies (mice and humans) show no evidence that RF waves emit enough energy to cause any DNA or skin damage.

My guess is that it is just another scare.
There are solid MRI scans that show cell hpines affecting the brain. The effects are signifiisig in children and young adolescents. It's even acknowledged your phone contract, located by pressing your build number 7 times to activate it in developer options. The question, "What frequency will 5G trasmit at?" Once we find the answer, which is legally forced to be shown publicly, then we can see if people are right or if they're crazy.

WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864).

This is for anybody denying that phones emit harmful radiation. I found it in About Phone > Legal Information > Samsung Legal > Health and Safety.

Hold on, are you now saying that the phone itself contains carcinogenic chemicals?

In case you mean the radiofrequency electromagnetic fields, they are on the IARC Group 2B list. (Limited evidence, possible carcinogenicity.) That list also includes engine exhausts, aloe vera and pickles, by the way. Just saying.

Hold on, are you now saying that the phone itself contains carcinogenic chemicals?

In case you mean the radiofrequency electromagnetic fields, they are on the IARC Group 2B list. (Limited evidence, possible carcinogenicity.) That list also includes engine exhausts, aloe vera and pickles, by the way. Just saying.
Hmm... You really seem dead set on denying this. This may not be the correct forum to astroturf, if that is what you're doing.
Nonetheless, I'm not picking sides, I just want more information and the truth. Here's a few good links to help out:
https://ehtrust.org
The rat study by the NTP is slightly inconsistent, meaning take it with a grain of salt. But the MRIs show another story .They show visual evidence of RF affecting the brain. Long story short: When looking at public record, Cell phones have not been widely accepted to cause cancer, but it hasn't been disproven. They, however, have proven, accepted, and admitted to be harmful to the body and damage the brain while hampering development, especially in children.
While looking at legal battles and the Health and Safety warning on each and every US cellular device, it is admitted to cause cancer, birth defects, and be damaging to the body in multiple other ways.

Lastly, here are two pretigious studies, I'd recommend watching them:

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
Hmm... You really seem dead set on denying this

You seem dead set on embracing it.
I'm guessing you don't tend to look up counter arguments to this because you believe it's true. So what is the motive of making an unsafe, harmful, damaging infrastructure against humanity?

There are solid MRI scans that show cell hpines affecting the brain. The effects are signifiisig in children and young adolescents. It's even acknowledged your phone contract, located by pressing your build number 7 times to activate it in developer options. The question, "What frequency will 5G trasmit at?" Once we find the answer, which is legally forced to be shown publicly, then we can see if people are right or if they're crazy.

@Lady Jolanda this right here.

Also @Truth Eternity, you are sharing only few sources and studies that are against dozens upon dozens of studies from reputable researchers and professionals from well-known organizations such as the American Cancer Society and National Cancer Institute that strongly state that the cause of cancer from cell phones is highly unlikely and many studies found no direct associations.

Recall bias, inconsistencies, inaccurate reportings, participatory bias, family members not recalling when their loved one who has brain cancer used their cell phone last, variations of methods; all of these are factors are to be considered in these studies that can cause inaccurate results.

To conclude, many studies from highly reputable organizations and medical research centers state that too little studies with various flaws have shaky research to back up statements that cancer ever does cause tumors. It’s just not reliable nor consistent.

Thing is, is that there are already a lot of exposure that can cause cancer as it is—way more harmful if cell phones ever “did cause cancer” could ever do. UV rays, radiation, chemotherapy, hormone drugs, household and work exposures, and many more.

Cell phones are literally the least of our worries and with such little studies to back up, even more so.

If my phone contains chemicals known to cause reproductive harm, does it mean that eating the phone is a valid method of contraception? Or does it only work in California? My blender is ready to make a Samsung smoothie.
Smartphone smoothie birth control is my soft rock band's name

Smartphone smoothie birth control is my soft rock band's name

I am SSBC's #1 fan
giphy.gif

I am waiting for 7G before I start freaking out. Till then pass me the flu vaccine

@Wyote What on earth is SSBC? According to Google:
SSBC, a manufacturer of performance brakes (maybe you like those while wheelin'?)
South Shore Baseball Club (no)
Southside Baptist Church (no)
Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium, p2p social network. (are you a scuttlebutt? I do like the sound of that, Mr. Wyote Scuttlebutt. It's like a character from a Dickens novel. Maybe a businessman or a gentle orphan boy determined to make it in a nasty world full of soft soot and hard leather.
"Please take the box of rotten fish with you, Mr. Scuttlebutt," the schoolmaster said without even turning to look at him, "and there might just be a halfpenny in it for you."
(of course we know that Mr. Scuttlebutt never received his halfpenny because of a series of unfortunate accidents involving an albatross, a man threatening to smack him for slipping on the cobblestones, and a scoundrel who had just five minutes ago nicked the purse of Miss Jolanda Picklestream))
(I had Great Expectations on the shelf here so I just now opened it on a random page, here's the first sentence I saw: "Joe laid his hand upon my shoulder with the touch of a woman." (as narrated by Pip) I didn't remember it was that kind of novel. :flushed:)

@Wyote What on earth is SSBC? According to Google:
SSBC, a manufacturer of performance brakes (maybe you like those while wheelin'?)
South Shore Baseball Club (no)
Southside Baptist Church (no)
Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium, p2p social network. (are you a scuttlebutt? I do like the sound of that, Mr. Wyote Scuttlebutt. It's like a character from a Dickens novel. Maybe a businessman or a gentle orphan boy determined to make it in a nasty world full of soft soot and hard leather.
"Please take the box of rotten fish with you, Mr. Scuttlebutt," the schoolmaster said without even turning to look at him, "and there might just be a halfpenny in it for you."
(of course we know that Mr. Scuttlebutt never received his halfpenny because of a series of unfortunate accidents involving an albatross, a man threatening to smack him for slipping on the cobblestones, and a scoundrel who had just five minutes ago nicked the purse of Miss Jolanda Picklestream))
(I had Great Expectations on the shelf here so I just now opened it on a random page, here's the first sentence I saw: "Joe laid his hand upon my shoulder with the touch of a woman." (as narrated by Pip) I didn't remember it was that kind of novel. :flushed:)

Huh?

Smartphone Smoothie Birth Control

I was just wondering about the meaning of that message and I let my mind run with the options Google gave.

lol props for all the references anyway

Also, are you a Shakespeare fan?
Lmao. Not saying it’s him but I imagined the following:

“I....errr....especially hate King Lear and am glad I have no association whatsoever to that character....or Jews or Rothschilds....or the Central Bank...yeah.”

It’s also a bit of a leap to conclude that the presence of “carcinogenic chemicals” translates directly to components that emit harmful radiation. We used to have saccharine as a sweetner though it was shown to cause cancer in lab rats. That doesn’t mean that the saccharine was radioactive.

I'm not paranoid about 5G in the slightest; I for one, welcome new technology in our lives. I believe that because of technological advancement, less abuse will happen rather than more.

And you're a big fan of Magnetic Fields, and so am I, so it's all good.