Cuddle Party? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Cuddle Party?

Cuddle party? I have issues giving people hugs that I've known for years much less cuddling with strangers. I very much dislike physical affection unless I've reached a certain point with you in my friendship, and even at that it's rarely displayed. MAYBE a hug every now and then to someone I'm really close to other than my s.o. is all I can handle. I've been attack hugged by people I've known over the years (mostly ESFP and ESFJ) and it's a very uncomfortable experience for me. I highly doubt I'd ever attend something like this.

I've been attack hugged by people I've known over the years (mostly ESFP and ESFJ) and it's a very uncomfortable experience for me.

I have also been attack hugged but never thought of it that way. It is so accurate that I am stealing your term and will bandy it about in casual conversation every chance I get.

Cuddle party. Hmpf!

A cuddle party?

No. NO. God no.

Stop giving Satan ways to torture me.

4:1 is my dream ratio of men to women.

I've been trying to start a cuddle party where I am for ages...but people always assume it's a front for an orgy.

It's the opposite for me. I try telling people this is meant to be an orgy, but all they want to do is spoon.

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] will only attend a cuddle party if he can cuddle you...with his chainsaw. :m179:

:m131:

I don't do cuddles. I do gunshots.

Knux-Cuddle.jpg