Cuddle Party? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Cuddle Party?

I cuddled a few, lol. But really, the fluffy people were the best cuddlers and actually had a following. Lol. They also happened to be the majority of women. No one wanted to cuddle a skinny chic, haha!

Hopefully someone will want to cuddle a skinny guy. I would cuddle you, Misadventure. You have an awesome personality, and you're also very cute. ;)

I only want it more equal cuz the men seemed to miss out on a lot of cuddling because they were all straight. Only a few cuddled each other. But the group cuddle was fun. A big pile of bodies on the floor in soft pjs. Awesome. We were sort of sandwiched together, lol. I was crushed under this big guy, but he was so sweet and considerate. When [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] gets to Portland, I vote for an infjs.com cuddle partay! *hint hint

I would be all over an infjs.com cuddle party! There are so many women on this site who are attractive, both mentally and physically. :)

Ew, no, gross....

The closer i've been into that was mosh in punk concerts, sometimes people get strangely touchy, also all the sweat and stuff, it was gross, but then you get a kick in the ribs and throw a couple of punches and all the magic resurrects. A cuddle party is certainly not for me, and the idea of attending one makes me very uncomfortable.

To each their own :D

Funnily enough, a mosh put scares the shit out of me. Not cuddles.

I would be all over an infjs.com cuddle party! There are so many women on this site who are attractive, both mentally and physically. :)

I would propose and invite a male exclusive infjs.com fight club instead, i apologize to and expect women to understand the exclusivity part. There are many guys here who seem to want to throw some fists, and many seem like they would be good at it. Not that i expect this idea to have much welcoming either but who knows... Just a thought.

I would like to explain some things further, but i'm not suposed to talk about this in the first place.

Last edited:
I would cuddle you so hard Free. So hard.

Err... I mean that in an entirely platonic way, of course.

Maybe.

Probably?

Yeah.

54126605.jpg

57558818.jpg

i-am-going-to-cuddle-you-so-damn-hard-thumb.jpg

I would propose and invite a male exclusive infjs.com fight club instead, i apologize to and expect women to understand the exclusivity part. There are many guys here who seem to want to throw some fists, and many seem like they would be good at it. Not that i expect this idea to have much welcoming either but who knows... Just a thought.

I would like to explain some things further, but i'm not suposed to talk about this in the first place.

Can we at least see some footage when your fight club partay is over?

When [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] gets to Portland, I vote for an infjs.com cuddle partay! *hint hint

Stop pimping out [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION], that's [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]'s job. :m177:

Can we at least see some footage when your fight club partay is over?

Yes. Women can do their bets too. Also a private online album will be uploaded with pictures of our faces, before and after getting knocked up, both smiling.

200_s.gif

Reactions: Free
Last edited:
I love how we went from cuddles to greasy men "wrestling" in a field.

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg