Cuddle Party? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Cuddle Party?

... did someone say cuddles?

idk about a cuddle party, but maybe like, a small dose of cuddles... wouldn't be the most awful thing

Reactions: rawr
You don't even have a gf. You're not living in reality.
That was unnecessary.

Anyway, I would opt for a sexual cuddle party over a non-sexual one. Why even bother with the facade? Are there really adults out there who are capable of cuddling without erections? If so, that somehow weirds me out even more.

That was unnecessary.

Anyway, I would opt for a sexual cuddle party over a non-sexual one. Why even bother with the facade? Are there really adults out there who are capable of cuddling without erections? If so, that somehow weirds me out even more.

Of course. Sometimes a simple cuddle is all one requires.

No erections necessary. o_O

Merely because you cannot conceive of it doesn't mean others are the same.

how could it not get sexual after so much touching and embracing? even if you never went far, by the time you leave, you're likely going to be looking for someone for release or to take the edge off.

how could it not get sexual after so much touching and embracing? even if you never went far, by the time you leave, you're likely going to be looking for someone for release or to take the edge off.
Agreed, I think it's only human to have some kind of physical reaction. Male or female.

That might be an option for some. If they were looking for sex, then a cuddle party wasn't the correct choice.

Less talk, moar cuddles.

Here's a thought (puts on Morpheus shades):
What if you could have sex and cuddle different people?
What if you could have sex or cuddle without getting confused?

Last edited:
Here's a thought (puts on Morpheus shades):
What if you could have sex and cuddle different people?
What if you could have sex or cuddle without getting confused?

*puts on her own Morpheus shades and gazes into your Morpheus shades*

56435252.jpg

Ok, I've actually been to one. Lol. Crazy Seattle people. :p

It was strange new-agey-hippy stuff to 'transcend to a greater plane through touch...and getting really really stoned'. Men outnumbered the women probably 4:1, and most of them didn't want to cuddle with each other. Although some did. It seemed that a majority wanted to hook up after. The few that were there taking it seriously were there for alternative pain therapy, to release those endorphins. (They were also the best cuddlers) The rest that were there wanted to meet people to 'cuddle' with, alone and naked. Some even escaped to 'cuddle' elsewhere. I would totally do it again if it weren't about or led to sex. Just cuddles. So many boners, which, ok, natural response to spooning so I don't knock em for that. I just stuck to cuddling women though, lol. There was this woman who had to be upwards of 300lbs, BEST CUDDLES EVER.

You're the worst person ever
I cuddled a few, lol. But really, the fluffy people were the best cuddlers and actually had a following. Lol. They also happened to be the majority of women. No one wanted to cuddle a skinny chic, haha!

It was really relaxing though. So many feel asleep. It was outdoors in a giant tent with blankets and pillows everywhere, even stuffed animals. Everyone was in pj's and they served hot cocoa and stuff. I would do it again, definitely. I just wish the ratio of men to women was slightly more equal.

It was really relaxing though. So many feel asleep. It was outdoors in a giant tent with blankets and pillows everywhere, even stuffed animals. Everyone was in pj's and they served hot cocoa and stuff. I would do it again, definitely. I just wish the ratio of men to women was slightly more equal.

4:1 is my dream ratio of men to women.

seriously, I'm with [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] ... I would sign up in an instant.

I've been trying to start a cuddle party where I am for ages...but people always assume it's a front for an orgy.

Reactions: Free
4:1 is my dream ratio of men to women.

seriously, I'm with [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] ... I would sign up in an instant.

I've been trying to start a cuddle party where I am for ages...but people always assume it's a front for an orgy.

I only want it more equal cuz the men seemed to miss out on a lot of cuddling because they were all straight. Only a few cuddled each other. But the group cuddle was fun. A big pile of bodies on the floor in soft pjs. Awesome. We were sort of sandwiched together, lol. I was crushed under this big guy, but he was so sweet and considerate. When [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] gets to Portland, I vote for an infjs.com cuddle partay! *hint hint

I'd do the shit out of this.

As long as they aren't expecting any phone calls after that.

I gotta keep my cuddle game tight. Hug em' and leave em'. I'm gangsta :m036: