Creepy Vibes | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Creepy Vibes

What's your STR score? If it's lower than 8, then I'm gonna come over there and kick your ass.

you wish. Dex on fleek. #bard4lyfe

I tend to get the creepy vibes most strongly if people are manipulative or spam lots and display some level of narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: Littlelissa
@Milktoast Bandit discussing his bad habits tends to be somewhat creepy.

I don't care, jerk. I'm not gonna stop. I did have to stop using my voodoo whack puppets though... they made me sore. It seemed no matter what I used as lube or how much I used, I was still rubbing skin off, which was fine for a couple days, but it really gets sore after a few weeks...right now I have a tube of antibiotic ointment lathered on and I wrapped it in gauze. It may be several days before I'm able to whack attack it again. Maybe I'll use nice dress socks instead. Those tend to be a little softer...we'll see what happens when I'm all healed up. Wish me luck!

Reactions: dang
I don't care, jerk. I'm not gonna stop. I did have to stop using my voodoo whack puppets though... they made me sore. It seemed no matter what I used as lube or how much I used, I was still rubbing skin off, which was fine for a couple days, but it really gets sore after a few weeks...right now I have a tube of antibiotic ointment lathered on and I wrapped it in gauze. It may be several days before I'm able to whack attack it again. Maybe I'll use nice dress socks instead. Those tend to be a little softer...we'll see what happens when I'm all healed up. Wish me luck!

I resurrected this thread as it seems like the ideal place for us to do some damage. Kind of like when a dog sniffs around and finds the absolute perfect place to crap on the sidewalk. This thread is that spot on the sidewalk. You may now crouch down and relax your anal sphincter. The mods can clean up the mess. But not before the other members walk in it and carry around little pieces of your dog doo for the rest of the day on the bottom of their sneakers. They will thank us eventually. Obviously.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I resurrected this thread as it seems like the ideal place for us to do some damage. Kind of like when a dog sniffs around and finds the absolute perfect place to crap on the sidewalk. This thread is that spot on the sidewalk. You may now crouch down and relax your anal sphincter. The mods can clean up the mess. But not before the other members walk in it and carry around little pieces of your dog doo for the rest of the day on the bottom of their sneakers. They will thank us eventually. Obviously.

I feel like I've been lured to a dark corner for awesome secrets, but somehow everyone else knows the secret. Oh well, I do love poopies...

When I was a wee lad, I once opened a national geographic magazine and saw some pictures of inbred people. I was completely creeped out and filled with tingles and shivers, and not the good kind. Now that I'm older, I think it's sad that I felt that way towards another human being so I've made it my life's purpose to bring as many inbred people into the world as possible before I die.

Reactions: dang
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
images

China Dolls are also creepy as fuck.