Creepy Vibes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Creepy Vibes

Little story: I used to sit next to this chick in a lecture who I wanted to be friends with (and we've made it to acquaintance level, but it seems the buck stops there, which is fine). Anyhoo, one day she complimented my headband (this beaded/sequined deal I had made myself and was super proud of). I had in fact made quite a few more with the vague idea I would sell them on Etsy (because you know, beaded/sequined headbands are big bucks), and so basically I really did have a plethora of them at home. I got really enthused and was like "Really?! I'll bring you one tomorrow! What's your favorite color?" In that instant I saw I totally creeped her out. Just a look kind of shaded across her eyes and she was like "Oh okay, yeah, but really don't worry about it." And I was like "Okay, Pinto, note to self: Don't offer to bring people you barely know presents. No matter how much you like them." I really do feel like social awkwardness (life long issue for The Pinto) can make someone look creepy.

Little story: I used to sit next to this chick in a lecture who I wanted to be friends with (and we've made it to acquaintance level, but it seems the buck stops there, which is fine). Anyhoo, one day she complimented my headband (this beaded/sequined deal I had made myself and was super proud of). I had in fact made quite a few more with the vague idea I would sell them on Etsy (because you know, beaded/sequined headbands are big bucks), and so basically I really did have a plethora of them at home. I got really enthused and was like "Really?! I'll bring you one tomorrow! What's your favorite color?" In that instant I saw I totally creeped her out. Just a look kind of shaded across her eyes and she was like "Oh okay, yeah, but really don't worry about it." And I was like "Okay, Pinto, note to self: Don't offer to bring people you barely know presents. No matter how much you like them." I really do feel like social awkwardness (life long issue for The Pinto) can make someone look creepy.

Haha, pshh these things happen :)

Anyway, I don't think it's too hard to tell the difference between social awkwardness and legitimately creepy behavior. Although for some people it is.

The word "creepy" tends to better describe someone's feelings toward a situation more than the other person's actual actions. I have a friend who gets "creeped out" by most anything she's not used to.

Reactions: PintoBean
[video=youtube;ZZujisNZuw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZujisNZuw0[/video]

Sometimes it's hard to say. I just feel creeped out. I think in those instances it is whatever I pick up from nonverbal communication that is off. Also, really needy people are creepy because they expect you and others to cater to them and will manipulate and use guilt trips to get you to do it.

People who talk about sex when you barely know each other. I don't care if you haven't had sex/are looking for sex/etc about your sex life. Maybe if you are a close friend we can talk about it. Otherwise, I just get the impression that there is a lack of boundaries. Basically people who self disclose personal info too early into meeting. Again, personal boundaries red flag. Basically anyone in a rush to glomp on and over share. Maybe I'm just a jerk. Oh well.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
lol

At least you didn't ask if you could take a little snip of her hair, so that you could find a matching headband and bring her one.

lol

At least you didn't ask if you could take a little snip of her hair, so that you could find a matching headband and bring her one.
Me:
Bunny-Meyer-Creepy-Awkward-Reaction-Gif.gif

Her:
giphy.gif

Creep 1) stole a disabled persons cane at an airport while the person with a disability was going through a TSA checkpoint.
Creep 2) stole a disabled persons cane while exiting an airplane while the person with a disability was in the bathroom.
Creep 3) stole a disabled persons handicap parking placard at a car wash.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that if by any chance any of the dirtbags that did these things or any piece of shit considering doing something like this ever reads this. If I witness your disgusting behavior I will not just call the police but I will call every newspaper in the world and have your picture taken and plastered everywhere and anywhere for the piece of shit lowlife that you are.

image.jpg

Lurking on forums is totally creepy. Who does that.

Creep 1) stole a disabled persons cane at an airport while the person with a disability was going through a TSA checkpoint.
Creep 2) stole a disabled persons cane while exiting an airplane while the person with a disability was in the bathroom.
Creep 3) stole a disabled persons handicap parking placard at a car wash.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that if by any chance any of the dirtbags that did these things or any piece of shit considering doing something like this ever reads this. If I witness your disgusting behavior I will not just call the police but I will call every newspaper in the world and have your picture taken and plastered everywhere and anywhere for the piece of shit lowlife that you are.

That's a jerk/asshole, not a creep

Reactions: cvp12gh5
being black.

Creepy and awkwardly sweet at the same time. Thank you so much for making me laugh so hard this morning. :lol:

I have an inbuilt creep-o-meter - detects both sonar and radar activities.

@Flavus - not creepy but spooky - you always seem to start a thread more or less the same time I'm thinking about the subject matter...was only thinking about creepy vibes yesterday!

I have an inbuilt creep-o-meter - detects both sonar and radar activities.

@Flavus - not creepy but spooky - you always seem to start a thread more or less the same time I'm thinking about the subject matter...was only thinking about creepy vibes yesterday!

Ha ha. You should have posted the thread, and beat me to it.