Creepy Vibes | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Creepy Vibes

I'm always creepin'.

Come on guys you know I'm just joking, I have black friends.

Wow, people are easily won over.

Black people are creepy

Boo. You suck.

I'm just kidding. I have black friends.

Yay. You're awesome.

Reactions: the
This is a real photo form yesterday. Escaped chimp acting out like King Kong. A little creepy perhaps?

Wow, people are easily won over.

Black people are creepy

Boo. You suck.

I'm just kidding. I have black friends.

Yay. You're awesome.

My charisma score is 19, h8r

A knife-wielding woman may be fine, but how she holds the knife can make me think she is creepy or worse. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
13382509-Sexy-young-woman-in-red-with-a-gun-knife-on-green-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Creepy is when a person puts himself into a position without communicating or making obvious that he/she is doing so. Whether physically or otherwise.
tru dat

*is probably one of those creeps that has been described*

*maybe*

*leaves*

Me too.

6ADLV4r.gif

oh, wait, that was too creepy...

giphy.gif

There. That's better. :D

Oh come on ladies, I think I win the prize for the creepiest forum member. :p

(and damn proud of it too :D)

tru dat

Oh come on ladies, I think I win the prize for the creepiest forum member. :p

(and damn proud of it too :D)
It's creepy that you think you are creepy, when you're not... but is that creepy idea making you creepy? Wondering about it is creeping me out. Oh no, I'm going creepy.
:m040:
Mommy!

It's creepy that you think you are creepy, when you're not... but is that creepy idea making you creepy? Wondering about it is creeping me out. Oh no, I'm going creepy.
:m040:
Mommy!

Ha! There's only a handful who know my true creepiness capabilities. I'm glad I come off as normal.

My charisma score is 19, h8r

What's your STR score? If it's lower than 8, then I'm gonna come over there and kick your ass.