Creepy Vibes | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Creepy Vibes

creepy-guy-edarem-sex-offender.gif

You seem like the polar opposite of creepy. Would that be classy? Wholesome? Appropriate? Not sure. You tell me. Synonyms can be tricky.

Antonyms, my dear. If you want the polar opposite, explore dichotomies and antonyms.

I find Jeff Sessions to be creepy. Because he is.

Did you notice the creepy smile every time he evaded giving an answer?

images

China Dolls are also creepy as fuck.

We actually had a baby doll once (plastic not china), which was battery-powered to laugh every time you sqeezed its little foot (supposed to emulate tickling?). At least it was supposed to. Later on, when we were too old to play with it, it began to become creepy. Every time there was a thunderstorm, it started to laugh -- without anyone playing with it, without batteries in it (we checked).

i knew it was only a matter of time before I got dragged in here.

What sets off the sense of something/someone being creepy/a creep?

Human intelligence. It is energy that you're feeling. Everything is energy. Those with higher anxiety tend to pick up more on vibes, it's a matter of awareness. Therefore, those incapable (less capable) of picking up on vibes (intentions) are less intelligent by design.

Human intelligence. It is energy that you're feeling. Everything is energy. Those with higher anxiety tend to pick up more on vibes, it's a matter of awareness. Therefore, those incapable (less capable) of picking up on vibes (intentions) are less intelligent by design.
Are you talking emotional and social intelligence?

Reactions: dang

Are you sure? What about children?

I don't really think intelligence is precise enough. I originally wanted to go for experience, but this is more for people who aren't as intuitive. Then the argument about children came to mind.

Children can pick up on anything that is thrown at them. I would go as far as to say that they pick up on more than adults, who rely too much on their experience. Children are more sensitive to body language and intonation (a means of language acquisition), even if they use it subconsciously. Therefore I think it is quite the opposite. Intelligence (still a bad word... more like rationalisation) rather hinders people to pick up on vibes.

Reactions: dang and Ryso89