Creepy Vibes | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Creepy Vibes

Do you want someone to confirm or deny?

First of all, where is Prince? And second, I guess if that picture tells a story, one story it could tell is that a guy is infatuated with a girl who doesn't know him and he paints pictures of her and hangs them on his wall at home and acts like they are married. So he is delusional and creepy. And my beard is starting to creep me out so I was in the mood to be self-deprecating as well. But I am not a creep. I also had the idea to post my photo like in 20 different threads to see the reaction of others but after posting it in a few I got bored and realized if I piss everyone off I could get banned and that would suck. Would you have found that more funny or annoying? It would have made me laugh.

First of all, where is Prince? And second, I guess if that picture tells a story, one story it could tell is that a guy is infatuated with a girl who doesn't know him and he paints pictures of her and hangs them on his wall at home and acts like they are married. So he is delusional and creepy. And my beard is starting to creep me out so I was in the mood to be self-deprecating as well. But I am not a creep. I also had the idea to post my photo like in 20 different threads to see the reaction of others but after posting it in a few I got bored and realized if I piss everyone off I could get banned and that would suck. Would you have found that more funny or annoying? It would have made me laugh.

mhmm

Come on guys you know I'm just joking, I have black friends.

I remember one time quite a few years ago when I was standing in the grocery checkout line with a (blech) tall can of 211. Some older dude was behind me and struck up conversation about "bang for your buck". Somehow the conversation wandered to women, I think it was because of him noting my youth. I forget the exact words, but I remember him saying something like, "...not as good as pussy." Something about the way he said it and his appearance. Reserved, but you could see in his eyes that he had that thousand yard stare and slight smile when he said it, and the way he said it was like...obsessive, but self-restraining. That with the fish lips and slight lisp.....when it was all put together, my skin was crawling and alarm bells were going off, and my brain was like "THIS DUDE IS A GUARANTEED SEX OFFENDER." Still gives me the creeps to think about.

I remember one time quite a few years ago when I was standing in the grocery checkout line with a (blech) tall can of 211. Some older dude was behind me and struck up conversation about "bang for your buck". Somehow the conversation wandered to women, I think it was because of him noting my youth. I forget the exact words, but I remember him saying something like, "...not as good as pussy." Something about the way he said it and his appearance. Reserved, but you could see in his eyes that he had that thousand yard stare and slight smile when he said it, and the way he said it was like...obsessive, but self-restraining. That with the fish lips and slight lisp.....when it was all put together, my skin was crawling and alarm bells were going off, and my brain was like "THIS DUDE IS A GUARANTEED SEX OFFENDER." Still gives me the creeps to think about.

That's exactly what was going through my mind as I read this! Ugh.... I call those types of people "humans with no heart"...literally predators.

Reactions: Ginny
[MENTION=2434]Sloe Djinn[/MENTION] --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go cry* from being freaked out by that creep in your story. (((shivers)))
*maybe not, but definite shivers.

Not to pry, but to understand, have you gone through a substantial period of isolation?

I think isolation can have funny effects on how people come across. Some people become idiosyncratic, and eccentric, in their retreat into solitude; some channel their need for reconnection in a way that can be mistaken for creepiness; and some seem unaffected by isolation. (Plus other permutations).

Reactions: PintoBean
Not to pry, but to understand, have you gone through a substantial period of isolation?

I think isolation can have funny effects on how people come across. Some people become idiosyncratic, and eccentric, in their retreat into solitude; some channel their need for reconnection in a way that can be mistaken for creepiness; and some seem unaffected by isolation. (Plus other permutations).

I am pretty isolated these days. That's why I am here. My attempt at typing humor seemed to back fire again. Most of the time I don't mind being alone. But some times it bothers me. I can be pretty normal when it is required. I just want to have a little fun here and allow my strangeness out a little. Don't worry about me. You can ask me anything and I am currently in a stable, yet frustrating, situation. Thanks for your concern though. You didn't think that I was being serious did you? I just love that painting. Jung would say it represents my anima. Every girl I have been with sort of looks like that. It's ingrained. Which is pretty normal. I just made some shit up to justify putting that picture in this thread. It was pretty lame I guess. Forget about it. People can get confused. When I talk to people they are never confused since I can read them. Not here though. Take care.

Little story: I used to sit next to this chick in a lecture who I wanted to be friends with (and we've made it to acquaintance level, but it seems the buck stops there, which is fine). Anyhoo, one day she complimented my headband (this beaded/sequined deal I had made myself and was super proud of). I had in fact made quite a few more with the vague idea I would sell them on Etsy (because you know, beaded/sequined headbands are big bucks), and so basically I really did have a plethora of them at home. I got really enthused and was like "Really?! I'll bring you one tomorrow! What's your favorite color?" In that instant I saw I totally creeped her out. Just a look kind of shaded across her eyes and she was like "Oh okay, yeah, but really don't worry about it." And I was like "Okay, Pinto, note to self: Don't offer to bring people you barely know presents. No matter how much you like them." I really do feel like social awkwardness (life long issue for The Pinto) can make someone look creepy.

You should find out her address and mail her a headband with a note that reads:

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE...

and that is why I decided to mail you this cute little headband. Hope you love it!

See you in class! :)

You should find out her address and mail her a headband with a note that reads:

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE...

and that is why I decided to mail you this cute little headband. Hope you love it!

See you in class! :)

Yeah, lol, the more I read about my self-confessed creep-out incident, the more I am cringing, lol. And I still see this chick around. And every time in my mind it's like "yikes the headband incident...just be cool and pretend it nevahhhh happened."
f8e4fc4f91ae6362da125103bf7a43baf2000c57e1969885e83af88d01d47b4a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Siimplicity
People who are aware of boundaries, but impatiently chip away at them, and cross them are creepy.

To me, people who continually boundary push seem to be wearing a sign that says, "I have unconscious unresolved issues don't get involved with me". I don't know maybe thats a type of humor I can't appreciate.

Last edited:
To me, people who continually boundary push seem to be wearing a sign that says, "I have unconscious unresolved issues don't get involved with me". I don't know maybe thats a type of humor I can't appreciate.
That's a good way to put it.

That's exactly what was going through my mind as I read this! Ugh.... I call those types of people "humans with no heart"...literally predators.

I know, even though I personally felt safe I was still totally unsettled and worried for every child and single young woman within a 500 mile radius. I was additionally disgusted because it was like he was trying to share his perv enthusiasm, and I was internally like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!"

Getting crepey vibes:

004.jpg

Reactions: PintoBean
New girl at work. I wish she would stop looking at me. I don't like it, and I don't like her already.

When someone constantly writes about how hot they are but never puts up any pictures to back up the claims, this is what goes through my mind:

image.jpg

Or this...

image.jpeg

Sometimes with this...

image.jpeg

And, occasionally, this...

image.jpg

And that's where the creepy vibes set in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and PintoBean
When someone constantly writes about how hot they are but never puts up any pictures to back up the claims, this is what go through my mind:

View attachment 27201

Or this...

View attachment 27202

Sometimes with this...

View attachment 27203

And, occasionally, this...

View attachment 27204

And that's where the creepy vibes set in.

That first lady is Googling how to give birth to twins on a beanbag. I stayed up for 15 hours watching the live feed, projected onto the ceiling above my bed.
:p

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5