Could You Be Violent? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Could You Be Violent?

It's becsuse stuff like this involves someone else, I can control it. Of course you could say if I cry (which I do actually have a tight control over, just not complete), it isn't going to cause harm to someone else. The only thing it could really do is make them feel unconfortable, if it does I leave the area so they no longer feel unconfortable.
I understand that, and I don't mean to imply that angry rages and crying sessions are similar in outward effect, but when you're talking about inhibitions, they are similar. The fact that violent temper tantrums affect other people does not matter much to a person who is throwing one. Se is simply unable to hold it in, just as most people are with tears at one time or another.

The thing I dislike about this test is that it assumes that violence only occurs as a result of temper flare-ups. I'm pretty sure I would not react violently out of anger, but if there is some danger involved, then I might be violent as a means of defense. I'm not violent by nature, but I would not object to using force (deadly if necessary) when the situation calls for it. No absolutes.
^^ this. well put

violent-3.gif

There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body

You're cool and collected, even when someone really gets under your skin.
And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.
You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.

This all applies, except when I'm in the ring beating the crap out of someone or when someone tries to attack me.

Last edited: