Community Member
Apr 9, 2009
MBTI
FREE
Enneagram
7w6
violent-3.gif

There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body

You're cool and collected, even when someone really gets under your skin.

And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.

You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.

ADD: I forgot the link! ---> http://www.blogthings.com/couldyoubeviolentquiz/

hahaha

Last edited:
Haha..:msith:

violent-2.gif

There's a Chance You Could Be Violent

Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.
Sometimes your anger gets the best of you, and end up regretting how you act.
Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.

o_O :m085:

violent-2.gif

Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.
Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.

And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.
You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.

Aww

Last edited:

"There's a Chance You Could Be Violent"

Hah...
Not if my scrawny arms have anything to say about it!

NAI on the other hand, I could totally picture you piledriving somebody into kingdom come, dawg.
And looking good while doing it.
"And That's the Bottom Line, Cause Stone Cold Said So..."

Last edited:
violent-1.gif

You Could Easily Become Violent

You generally deal with problems and conflicts peacefully.
However, your emotions are intense - and your temper is a bit out of control.
You may want to work on some anger management... before your anger gets you in trouble.

Funny thing is... I was always the bullyslayer - the kid that kicked the bullies' asses. Funnier thing is... I've learned to control my temper a lot over the years. :)

"There's a Chance You Could Be Violent"

Hah...
Not if my scrawny arms have anything to say about it!

NAI on the other hand, I could totally picture you piledriving somebody into kingdom come, dawg.
And looking good while doing it.
"And That's the Bottom Line, Cause Stone Cold Said So..."

LOL, the scrawny ones always pack that unexpected punch.

violent-2.gif

Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage

Oh jeez... I am so screwed on this one..... Off to take it....

And the results:

:msith::msith::msith:

Much better than I expected... I do have one hell of a temper tho. I've gotten thrown out of a couple of bars.....I should qualify that by saying that each time it was some bitchy bully picking on a friend of mine. I tend to go to bat for my friends in spectacular fashion.

Last edited:

im only human!

I truly find it impossible to totally wrap my brain around people having tempers. I truly do not have one at all, and never lash out (I never have either). I flat out just can't figure out how someone can't prevent feelings of anger.

I truly find it impossible to totally wrap my brain around people having tempers. I truly do not have one at all, and never lash out (I never have either). I flat out just can't figure out how someone can't prevent feelings of anger.
It's just a different release of negative emotion (not to imply that all negative emotions are the same, but people are more prone to different forms thereof). You might compare someone else's ability to control shis temper with your ability to hold back tears when you feel like crying.

I am not really violent towards others, I mainly release this anger towards myself, I have intentionally hurt myself before and broke personal possessions, also I have been raised in a violent household, other than that I do not demonstrate my anger towards others, people find me to much of a pacifist.

I am french canadian and irish... the women in my family are know for their tempers. Not something I am proud of, but it is me. I keep mine pretty well in check. Interestingly enough, it is not the big things that set me off - I handle those calmly, - it is the little things that push my buttons, that and people being mean and stupid. I have a hard time biting my tongue then.
I would definately give it away - I'd love to not have a temper!!!
I try to just channel it into super sweaty awesome kickboxing sessions instead!

It's just a different release of negative emotion (not to imply that all negative emotions are the same, but people are more prone to different forms thereof). You might compare someone else's ability to control shis temper with your ability to hold back tears when you feel like crying.

There is a distinction between this though, lashing out in anger involves another person. I can not harm someone else in any way really, nor would I ever want to. I know others that hold more or less the same sentiment as me with this, but still would attack in anger. That is just, well, illogical to me. If someone else is involved emotions in me are often squelshed, and I can force them down because of the other person, I don't want to cause problem for them. For all intents and purposes, most of the time people did not mean to cause harm to me if that were the causitive agent. If they did, what good would come out of attacking them? None, it might rough them up but that won't cause any good really. Besides I see the whole 'eye for an eye' philsophy as causing more problems in almost all cases. I have had anger reactions on my own, totally by myself and have come very close to breaking something or throwing something, but I will regret it later because the object would have to be fixed. Anger would solve nothing so I just let it fizzle.

It's becsuse stuff like this involves someone else, I can control it. Of course you could say if I cry (which I do actually have a tight control over, just not complete), it isn't going to cause harm to someone else. The only thing it could really do is make them feel unconfortable, if it does I leave the area so they no longer feel unconfortable.

INFJ's intrinsicly care about others and share the whole "do not harm" ideal that I have. So when I hear that others will lash out, or even have bad tempers, I just do not get it.

Last edited:

violent-3.gif

The thing I dislike about this test is that it assumes that violence only occurs as a result of temper flare-ups. I'm pretty sure I would not react violently out of anger, but if there is some danger involved, then I might be violent as a means of defense. I'm not violent by nature, but I would not object to using force (deadly if necessary) when the situation calls for it. No absolutes.
http://www.blogthings.com

I am french canadian and irish... the women in my family are know for their tempers. Not something I am proud of, but it is me. I keep mine pretty well in check. Interestingly enough, it is not the big things that set me off - I handle those calmly, - it is the little things that push my buttons, that and people being mean and stupid. I have a hard time biting my tongue then.
I would definately give it away - I'd love to not have a temper!!!
I try to just channel it into super sweaty awesome kickboxing sessions instead!

LOL indeed, exercising does help when your feeling angry, or any sort of negative emotion such as depression. I tend to start listening to music and go jumping like crazy, it really works xD.