Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 54 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Half of my relatives live in Germany and Austria. Perhaps, if you had visited Berlin in the last year, and were female you might have a different perspective.

Idealistic fantasies of utopian urban societies is as laughable now, as Rousseau's fantasy of the societies of 'noble savages' two centuries ago.

I'm very well aware of what you mention. I don't think you need to be female to be opposed to sexual assault, Angela Merkel is a woman. I still firmly disagree with Brexit and I'm not a big fan of hers either.

I don't think the EU will dissolve, it may well "harden" especially when negotiating with a country which has benefited so much from it, then treated it so poorly. You are of course entitled to your view, as I am mine.

Last edited:
Do you all realize, that you got this thread to over 1,000 posts? I mean,

View attachment 29941
Can you end this thread?...maybe start a new one now that Donald and his gerbil have won asking where folks think the US will get done?

I'm in shock, really...I feel physically ill at the news that I have to accept President Trump and bc my internal antenna...that intuition thangy every one can't figure out...is going off the charts bc this whole event is not good, not good at all.

Reactions: Sandie33
Idealistic fantasies of utopian urban societies is as laughable now, as Rousseau's fantasy of the societies of 'noble savages' two centuries ago.

Anyhow, back to the thread topic... I think I'll listen to some Beyonce by choice for the first time in my life, and let my imagination concoct the lyrics of a durge for the death of snooty feminism

You think your side has won and progressives have lost? You think Trump can possibly be accepted as the president of all Americans. Guess we'll find if this emperor has any clothing

Regardless of the feelings, I hope people strive to keep tempers reigned in. Peace is key, not hate and violence towards those who disagree.

You think your side has won and progressives have lost? You think Trump can possibly be accepted as the president of all Americans. Guess we'll find if this emperor has any clothing
Mmmmmyesss

I think he ought to ride a huge float up to the White House, covered in chorus girls, naked (or in a leopard skin loincloth), and throwing fist-fulls of cash to the crowds lining Pennsylvania Ave, with some Queen anthem blaring from oversized loudspeakers.

It's an awful night, terrible news. If Trump becomes the next president, as seems likely, we're in for an awful ride.

But it's also an opportunity.

The American power structure -- both in the Democratic and in the Republican parties -- has been dealt a severe blow. Bernie Sanders was correct: The moneyed interests rigged our political-economic system against most Americans. And now the backlash has begun.

It was always going to be a contest between authoritarian populism and progressive populism, eventually. For now, authoritarian populism has won. That's the real meaning of Donald Trump. But if we are united and smart and disciplined, progressive populism will triumph, because it's humane.

Do not give up the fight. The real fight has just begun

Words of Wisdom from Robert Reich

Queen. Yes a band that was fronted by gay man of middle eastern descent. Perfect choice for a Republican victory.
One of the things that brought establishment Republicans down was their exclusionary views. There are socially liberal Republicans though. There are gay republicans (the Log Cabin Republicans). I'm glad to see a Queen song being played. I hope the song can be a harbinger of inclusionary policies and and a brighter, less stogie time for the fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Needed a good night's sleep so I decided to go to bed without finding out the election results.
Woke up to realise what a hateful country the U.S. is. I wish I were still in bed and this was a nightmare that I was going to wake up from.
For all the Americans who are now terribly upset at having the biggest Narcissistic buffoon lying piece of racist sexist s*** as a president I feel so bad for you. But then again I feel bad for the entire world because we're in deep s***.
For those of you who support Trump you are obviously not a rational person (not to mention all the other not so nice qualities you likely possess) and if you do have even an once of rationality one day even you will likely have to concede that this was a mistake.
I live way too close to a country full of that many hateful people. It's scary.

P.S. I noticed the vultures are here

Last edited:
Queen. Yes a band that was fronted by gay man of middle eastern descent. Perfect choice for a Republican victory.
Exactly. Such an individual would have been thrown off a roof in his ancestral mileue of regressive islamic ideology.

@La Sagna: Insulting the voters of the US and the MAN of their choice doesn't sound like non-hate speech to me.
Love Trumps Hate...

Anyhow... where is Clinton? Hope she resurfaces on the radar.

Last edited:
If this actually happens I'm looking forward to four years of being able to mercilessly post shit like this

z2ykORm.png
...Some small compensation then.
I mean Jesus fuck!

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
Where are all of your conspiracy theories now, Trump supporters? It's so funny how easily they are thrown out the window when things end up going your way, lol.

Last edited:
Trump supporters: please stay humble. Think about how you would feel right now if Clinton won.

Everyone else: please give him a chance.

Reactions: Wyote and James
Where are all your conspiracy theories now, Trump supporters? It's so funny how easily they are thrown out the window when things end up going your way, lol.
Which ones would you like for me to entertain? Which ones have I promoted?

For what its worth I am only happy that we kept the greater evil out of the White House.

Reactions: Wyote
Exactly. Such an individual would have been thrown off a roof in his ancestral mileue of regressive islamic ideology.

@La Sagna: Insulting the voters of the US and the MAN of their choice doesn't sound like non-hate speech to me.
Love Trumps Hate...

Anyhow... where is Clinton? Hope she resurfaces on the radar.
Shes probably booked a flight to another country. I would. She knows she has a real chance to go to jail now. That or they are trying to ween her off her stimulants and its not pretty.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Needed a good night's sleep so I decided to go to bed without finding out the election results.
Woke up to realise what a hateful country the U.S. is. I wish I were still in bed and this was a nightmare that I was going to wake up from.
For all the Americans who are now terribly upset at having the biggest Narcissistic buffoon lying piece of racist sexist s*** as a president I feel so bad for you. But then again I feel bad for the entire world because we're in deep s***.
For those of you who support Trump you are obviously not a rational person (not to mention all the other not so nice qualities you likely possess) and if you do have even an once of rationality one day even you will likely have to concede that this was a mistake.
I live way too close to a country full of that many hateful people. It's scary.

P.S. I noticed the vultures are here

You have said all this and in the process danced around the truth. What were our choices? Im just glad we did not vote a person into office who has no concern for any life but her own. No concern for national security and no concern for the law when it comes to her. Yes, we Americans are the losers in all this but at least we minimized the damage.