Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 53 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Uh...what did you just do?

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I can't wait to see the mass suicides from this board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado legalized it

Reactions: James
Dear President Trump,
I admit that I have campaigned for one of your key rivals @Milktoast Bandit and I apologize. The thing is ? I have had some angry tweets from JK Rowling about 5 million leg bricks, and also on a different issue I have upset some over 70 groups on facebook. I want to claim political asylum. If you help me now, I assure you I can help you build a REAL Death Star. Don't leave me here facing JK Rowling, and a woman prime minister.. It's terrifying.

If this were you, and Rosie O'Donnell was after you, I'd help you out buddy. Don't leave me dangling here... Rowling is supermad at me, and she's 'connected'...

Nooo. JK Rowling won't hurt you. She's beautiful inside and out. She would have been a great president following @Milktoast Bandit and @Sandie33 . JK I wanted you to run for presidency. Why...why...??

I can't wait to see the mass suicides from this board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
What on Earth is going on with your Brexit?
Getting Merkel out, and dissolving the EU will make the "stay" lobby look pretty foolish.

What on Earth is going on with your Brexit?
Getting Merkel out, and dissolving the EU will make the "stay" lobby look pretty foolish.

Dude seriously ? Have you ever been outside America ? I've been to Berlin. It's beautiful, welcoming, international. They've let the past go, they lost the war and won the peace. They're smart, peaceful and warm. They don't tolerate fascists, they've accepted over a million refugees from war zones. I'm no Merkel fan, but they've moved on. Britain etc, could learn something from them.

Dude seriously ? Have you ever been outside America ? I've been to Berlin. It's beautiful, welcoming, international. They've let the past go, they lost the war and won the peace. They're smart, peaceful and warm. They don't tolerate fascists, they've accepted over a million refugees from war zones. I'm no Merkel fan, but they've moved on. Britain etc, could learn something from them.

Yes, this is exactly the feeling I had when I visited Berlin. I love how you have put that..
"they lost the war and won the peace"
Germans are inspiring. And I am a huge Merkel Fan.

Yes, this is exactly the feeling I had when I visited Berlin. I love how you have put that..
"they lost the war and won the peace"
Germans are inspiring. And I am a huge Merkel Fan.

Going out later at night in a foreign city ? I don't think I've ever felt as safe and at ease. They were so relaxed and welcoming. Seeing how many older people, pensioners etc went out late told it's own story. They're educated, happy and living in the present not the past. We have more to fear from our own prejudice and ignorance, than we do from them. I'm glad you had a good time there. It's a wonderful place, and they don't hide from the past either. It's on display all around Berlin. They've learned from it, good luck to them.

Just to clarify a little, I'm pretty sure Flavus has travelled a lot and is actually Australian and lives in Australia, despite having visited the US before...

Ok my bad. I think I tried to be gentle @hush .It's just that there's been some very very unpleasant things going on in Britain since the Brexit vote. Even if it's something that someone supports, I hope they appreciate that. The violence and hatred stirred up by it, is deeply troubling.

The increases in violent and racist assaults, people being spat on, attacked told to "go home". These are not illegal immigrants either, and Britain has many many people living and working abroad itself. I'm sure that includes Australia and America, as well as large parts of Europe, where many British people are happy to enjoy the better weather.

Reactions: brightmoon and Gaze
Half of my relatives live in Germany and Austria. Perhaps, if you had visited Berlin in the last year, and were female you might have a different perspective.

Idealistic fantasies of utopian urban societies is as laughable now, as Rousseau's fantasy of the societies of 'noble savages' two centuries ago.

Anyhow, back to the thread topic... I think I'll listen to some Beyonce by choice for the first time in my life, and let my imagination concoct the lyrics of a durge for the death of snooty feminism.

You're one of them aren't you!? It doesn't matter James, it's ok. For what it's worth, Milky B doesn't concede, he leads!
The people will revolt! This will be the biggest uprising in the countries history. If we can't change things the easy way, I guess we'll do it the hard way! This calls for serious action! Come on @Sandie33 bring your LSD. We're hosting a 'love in' in San Francisco so the people of this country can twirl around, giggle and talk in circles about really changing this country or reality! What could possibly go wrong?
I need to get my coffee drank before I move to quick.

My Dumbass fell asleep some where between 8:30 last nite and WTF am. I'm in shock. I did not believe Donald could get elected. I just hope his naieve narcissistic self doesn't empty the cookie jar and change the map on is all :-/

Half of my relatives live in Germany and Austria. Perhaps, if you had visited Berlin in the last year, and were female you might have a different perspective.

Idealistic fantasies of utopian urban societies is as laughable now, as Rousseau's fantasy of the societies of 'noble savages' two centuries ago.

Resignation and cynicism is the easy way. No responsibility, sitting invisibly on the sideline - the righteous critic sitting on his hands criticising others' efforts. Unless you are in the arena, your opinion is only worth the dust it sits on..

Resignation and cynicism is the easy way. No responsibility, sitting invisibly on the sideline - the righteous critic sitting on his hands criticising others' efforts. Unless you are in the arena, your opinion is only worth the dust it sits on..
Realism is always more satisfying and effective. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: CindyLou