Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Trump supporters: please stay humble. Think about how you would feel right now if Clinton won.

Everyone else: please give him a chance.

This is excellent advice, CindyLou. But I do find it laughable that his NON-American forum supporters are the ones lacking class over this victory.

I am very disappointed. But I am going to give him a chance. I hope he does right by our country and changes some of his views over time (because, let's face it, he probably will). We will see what happens.

But my heart and faith are broken. People that live in the U.S. understand that a large majority of his supporters are not good people. And they see this win completely different than you do. And this is what scares me. Ignorance and hatred.

Last edited:
Which ones would you like for me to entertain? Which ones have I promoted?
If you haven't promoted one then I wasn't addressing to you. You aren't the only person on this forum.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
This is excellect advice, CindyLou. But I do find it laughable that his NON-American forum supporters are the ones lacking class over this victory.

I am very disappointed. But I am going to give him a chance. I hope he does right by our country and changes some of his views over time (because, let's face it, he probably will). We will see what happens.

But my heart and faith are broken. People that live in the U.S. understand that a large majority of his supporters are not good people. And they see this win completely different than you or I do. And this is what scares me. Ignorance and hatred.

"But my heart and faith are broken...."
THAT is EXACTLY how I felt when Obama was elected.
I do not have any great hope for what Trump will accomplish. Few if any issues were talked about. Maybe when you are at the bottom of the barrel theres only one place to go...

Reactions: Wyote
Who do you think will win guys?

Reactions: Stu
This is excellect advice, CindyLou. But I do find it laughable that his NON-American forum supporters are the ones lacking class over this victory.

But my heart and faith are broken. People that live in the U.S. understand that a large majority of his supporters are not good people. And they see this win completely different than you or I do. And this is what scares me. Ignorance and hatred.
Perhaps an incorrect enjoyment of Trump's victory is partly the reason for his victory.

Reactions: PintoBean
Exactly. Such an individual would have been thrown off a roof in his ancestral mileue of regressive islamic ideology.

Instead he died from HIV/Aids. An epidemic made worse by the willful ignorance of Republicans

There are gay republicans (the Log Cabin Republicans).

Who did not endorse Trump for president.

Trump supporters: please stay humble. Think about how you would feel right now if Clinton won.

Everyone else: please give him a chance.

He controls all the levers of power, so he will have every opportunity to fully enact his agenda and follow through with all his promises. 4% economic growth should be no problem.

Perhaps an incorrect enjoyment of Trump's victory is partly the reason for his victory.
To sum up what you are implying: His supporters lack class and decency and being that they are the reason for his victory, then a classless enjoyment of it should be expected?

To sum up what you are implying: His supporters lack class and decency and being that they are the reason for his victory, then a classless enjoyment of it should be expected?

No, I think he means there is a cost to claiming everyone is a racist bigot who doesn't agree with you politically and using political correctness as an attempt to keep people from speaking their minds. This is to be expected because decency has been misused and distorted.

I want to say this to the the left... if some of the things you have labeled Mr. Trump turn out to be true (I am confident that they are not) the words had no meaning when you really needed them because you were throwing them around at all of us for disagreeing with you politically. You refused to listen to us and understand where we came from, and instead labeled us as bad people. Deplorable even. I am so so glad that this shaming has proved to be ineffective and that the American people know who they are and not what other people tell them they are.

When I saw the results of the election, I pictured these:

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Queue Imperial March Theme

No, I think he means there is a cost to claiming everyone is a racist bigot who doesn't agree with you politically and using political correctness as an attempt to keep people from speaking their minds. This is to be expected because decency has been misused and distorted.

I think the over the top anti-Trump sentiment and feverant push for Clinton was precisely what woke people's distrust and their desire to thwart the establishment. This is what strikes me as so incredible. Trump had EVERYTHING running against him. No powerful friends, very little financial backing (as compared to Clinton anyway) not even a spit of positive PR and yet, he still won.

People need to put down their sticks and meet in the middle for a normal discourse. I doubt it'll happen but I was surprised last night; I'm hoping I can be surprised again.

Instead he died from HIV/Aids. An epidemic made worse by the willful ignorance of Republicans

Who did not endorse Trump for president.
It's true, they didn't formally endorse him, but they haven't hate him either. They have actually acknowledged that he's not particularly homophobic and they are being gracious and optimistic about his election:
"While we’ve had occasional differences with Mr. Trump throughout his unique campaign for our nation’s highest office, Log Cabin Republicans never hesitated to offer praise when it was due. Mr. Trump’s unprecedented and repeated overtures to “the LGBTQ community” were invariably lauded by our organization..."
http://www.logcabin.org/category/2016-election/

I want to say this to the the left... if some of the things you have labeled Mr. Trump turn out to be true (I am confident that they are not) the words had no meaning when you really needed them because you were throwing them around at all of us for disagreeing with you politically. You refused to listen to us and understand where we came from, and instead labeled us as bad people. Deplorable even. I am so so glad that this shaming has proved to be ineffective and that the American people know who they are and not what other people tell them they are.
I know what he meant.

And I have no problem with people who voted for him because they want change and were (I believe) misled in believing that he can offer it in a way that would move us forward instead of sending us back. I do have a problem with the large portion of his supporters who voted for him for other reasons. They did not vote for him expecting the type of change you probably want. These are the deplorables. And yes, they are bad people.

A Message from Michael Moore:

Morning After To-Do List:
1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.
2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and "come together." They will p...ull more hooey like that out of their ass in the days to come. Turn them off.
3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn't wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.
4. Everyone must stop saying they are "stunned" and "shocked". What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren't paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all "You're fired!" Trump's victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.
5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: "HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!" The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don't. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he's president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we'll continue to have presidents we didn't elect and didn't want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there's climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don't want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the "liberal" position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above).

Let's try to get this all done by noon today.
-- Michael Moore

My 8 yr old son is heartbroken. He had this look on his face of pure disbelief. He said to me, "people don't understand that who you are in your heart matters, Mom." He said that because he thinks Trump has a bad heart. He wants to move away from the United States now. So go f yourself for your comments in another thread, @Eventhorizon . My 8 yr old child may just understand something that you don't.

He also told me that he is now going to start working towards a new goal. He wants to run for president when he gets old enough, lol. (He originally wanted to be a scientist/inventor) He will fix things, I'm told.

I love my children so much. They are good and decent and full of heart. And right now, that seems very un-american.

My 8 yr old son is heartbroken. He had this look on his face of pure disbelief. He said to me, "people don't understand that who you are in your heart matters, Mom." He said that because he thinks Trump has a bad heart. He wants to move away from the United States now. So go f yourself for your comments in another thread, @Eventhorizon . My 8 yr old child may just understand something that you don't.

He also told me that he is now going to start working towards a new goal. He wants to run for president when he gets old enough, lol. (He originally wanted to be a scientist/inventor) He will fix things, I'm told.

I love my children so much. They are good and decent and full of heart. And right now, that seems very un-american.
Nice story and I hope your son after he learns what the world really is like gets a chance to be President.
However, 8 year olds understand nothing of the world..
As I have said all along, Hillary is a worse person than Trump. Corrupt, criminal and cares of nothing other than herself. Anyone who believes differently drank the Coolaid. We dodged not a bullet but a bomb.

Nice story and I hope your son after he learns what the world really is like gets a chance to be President.
However, 8 year olds understand nothing of the world..
As I have said all along, Hillary is a worse person than Trump. Corrupt, criminal and cares of nothing other than herself. Anyone who believes differently drank the Coolaid. We dodged not a bullet but a bomb.

Well, you haven't met my 8yr old. He understands more than you could possibly imagine.