Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 58 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

btw this raises some interesting thoughts

usa2016.jpg

This is a bit more accurate and detailed, I believe:

IMG_20161109_064913.png

It looks like you have competition already! Lisa's Cakes & Catering just threw her name into the hat!

I don't know, MilkyB. I want unity, I want freedom, but I also want CAAAKKEEE!

I don't even care if you're the better choice. She's got cake, yo!

tumblr_m74bz2CiVR1rpzt3uo1_500.gif

I understand your desire for moist, moist cake. I really do. And to prove it, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce Lisa as my pick for VP!

Milky B/Lisa 2020

"Try a hot coneydog with your moist cake....we also have fresh hot chili."

...segregation, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia, mysogyny,...
dishonesty, stealing, pride, sloth, greed, rape, inciting hatred, Ku Klux Klan, Hitler, evil, Satan...:m077:

The cake is a lie.

Clearly I was taking a jab at Trump (because the other candidate is/was clearly the better choice). So yes, the cake is a lie. And thank you for making my point. :)

Who's eating cake now? Lol.

IMG_7333.JPG

Clearly I was taking a jab at Trump (because the other candidate is/was clearly the better choice). So yes, the cake is a lie. And thank you for making my point. :)

Who's eating cake now? Lol.

View attachment 29979
I think wbich candidate was the better choice is an argument that doesnt make any sense for either of us to pursue any longer....
I will say though this entire time I have not disagreed with you concerning Trump overall, only concerning Hillary.

The cake is a lie is a quote from a game. For some reason I am compelled to say it every time someone mentions cake.

The cake is a lie is a quote from a game. For some reason I am compelled to say it every time someone mentions cake.

That's actually pretty funny.

I've been holding it together everywhere else, and now I'm honestly just really tired of people that think firearms are a right. The constitution was written before semi-automatics were invented. Honestly I'm not so much frustrated that people don't want gun regulations in America, but rather, it's the attitude that bothers me; people are more worried about not being able to defend themselves than defending those around them. Guess what, it's not always about you; sometimes you have to make a choice that is better for everyone and not just your own sorry ass. You're part a country, which means like it or not you're not the only one that gets effected by who's elected, EVERYONE IS. At least Trump supporters will have firearms to defend themselves against sexual assaulters.

I'm sorry. I'm mad.

People also don't seem to get that this is not only the United States's problem; this is everyone else's problem too.

I'm a strong believer that everyone has the right to their opinions- as long as those opinions don't bring about harm to people.