Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 57 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

I think gloating is just as bad
A little gloating over defeated vitriol isn't to be denied to the victors.

Just because Trump won doesn't mean that it is right. The "loser" is still yet to be determined. (Remember: Long term thinking. We intuitives aren't shortsighted.)

And plus, you don't even live here so I don't necessarily understand what exactly you are celebrating, lol. Is it that you hate the U.S. that much? ;) In that sense, you should be satisified...for now.
I've lived and worked in the US on and off for years. I am not without some positive sentiments for Americans, even if I'm not living there at present. I'm not eligible to vote in your elections, but this isn't an indication of indifference to the direction your wonderful country takes for itself. My electoral obligations are with my own home country.

I just couldn't believe how demeaning the attitude of the Democrat campaign was towards the people who elected Trump. Trump would destroy Clinton with his rhetoric, but not her supporters. Her campaign targeted a lot of the population.

Clinton, her campaign, and her supporters utterly deserved to lose and fall from their apex of pride and contempt. I hope that this humiliation is thorough enough to bring them down to feel on level with the other half of the citizens.

The towering sense of superiority, evident even in Clinton's concession speech will probably take a second Trump term to finally come down to some humane proportion.

I can't see this colossal humiliation of the Clinton campaign (and of the other establishment factions) as anything but good, if it ends up with y'all feeling more or less equal.

I still can't believe Clinton actually lost! In hindsight Trump probably had a lot of stealth voters, people who kept their intentions secret so they wouldn't be lynched by family/friends/coworkers because Trump and anyone who supports him have been painted as rabid monsters, racists and misogynists.

Also, the polarization and pettiness between the two candidates' supporters is ugly as fuck.

A little gloating over defeated vitriol isn't to be denied to the victors.

I've lived and worked in the US on and off for years. I am not without some positive sentiments for Americans, even if I'm not living there at present. I'm not eligible to vote in your elections, but this isn't an indication of indifference to the direction your wonderful country takes for itself. My electoral obligations are with my own home country.

I just couldn't believe how demeaning the attitude of the Democrat campaign was towards the people who elected Trump. Trump would destroy Clinton with his rhetoric, but not her supporters. Her campaign targeted a lot of the population.

Clinton, her campaign, and her supporters utterly deserved to lose and fall from their apex of pride and contempt. I hope that this humiliation is thorough enough to bring them down to feel on level with the other half of the citizens.

The towering sense of superiority, evident even in Clinton's concession speech will probably take a second Trump term to finally come down to some humane proportion.

I can't see this colossal humiliation of the Clinton campaign (and of the other establishment factions) as anything but good, if it ends up with y'all feeling more or less equal.

As I said, the "loser" has yet to be determined...

And the long term ramifications will be felt around the World so hold tight.

But I promise I won't gloat when it happens.

I hope to god he proves me wrong.

I still can't believe Clinton actually lost! In hindsight Trump probably had a lot of stealth voters, people who kept their intentions secret so they wouldn't be lynched by family/friends/coworkers...
Actually, I think it wasn't so much "stealth" voters fearing lynch mobs. I believe it was more corruption and being out of touch on the part of pollsters and pundits. I believe they wanted to influence the election with their predictions. I think what tipped the scale is large numbers of rural, white Americans who feel disenfranchised voted in record numbers. It wasn't stealthy, it was just not counted on by the establishment polling.

I still can't believe Clinton actually lost! In hindsight Trump probably had a lot of stealth voters, people who kept their intentions secret so they wouldn't be lynched by family/friends/coworkers because Trump and anyone who supports him have been painted as rabid monsters, racists and misogynists.

Also, the polarization and pettiness between the two candidates' supporters is ugly as fuck.

I don't think that's true. Clinton supporters were well aware that not all Trump supporters were voting for him because they were believed to be racists, monsters, whatever else. I personally feel that many of his supporters were looking for a drastic change. And change is good. It is something that I promote. But it has to be the right change. Change for the sake of change is not always a good thing in every instance. If anything, I accuse his supporters of being shortsighted.

And then there are the ones that did vote for him because they are racists, misogynists, monsters, etc. I understand that people don't want to hear it but that doesn't mean that it isn't true and should be overlooked. Because this type of hatred and ignorance can change a whole country overnight. And when you have a leader that encourages it...it's a frightening thought for Americans that don't look like Trump or have his beliefs, etc.

And polarization and pettiness need to happen. It all needs to happen. It's part of the process.

Last edited:
You all voted wrong

giphy.gif

You all voted wrong

Damn right you did. All of you! Now look at you. 50% happy 50% terrified. Losers! I showed you the way. I showed you the way to peace and you still voted for idiots! If you want unity, if you want freedom, there's only one way...

Vote for Milky B 2020

"Try a hot coneydog"

Last edited:
@Milktoast Bandit ^ Once again Milky, that's genius.. lol.

If there was any justice in this world you would be President. I think if the election were on this forum, it'd be a landslide. Lets just hope Schrödinger's cat is alive and well..
Yeah about that.....

Damn right you did. All of you! Now look at you. 50% happy 50% terrified. Losers! I showed you the way. I showed you the way to peace and you still voted for idiots! If you want unity, if you want freedom, there's only one way...

Vote for Milky B 2020

"Try a hot coneydog"

It looks like you have competition already! Lisa's Cakes & Catering just threw her name into the hat!

I don't know, MilkyB. I want unity, I want freedom, but I also want CAAAKKEEE!

I don't even care if you're the better choice. She's got cake, yo!

tumblr_m74bz2CiVR1rpzt3uo1_500.gif

The cake is a lie.

Reactions: Sandie33
@Milktoast Bandit ^ Once again Milky, that's genius.. lol.

If there was any justice in this world you would be President. I think if the election were on this forum, it'd be a landslide. Lets just hope Schrödinger's cat is alive and well..
Time to create that INFJ colony.