Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 52 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

If this actually happens I'm looking forward to four years of being able to mercilessly post shit like this

z2ykORm.png

the Canada option

I'm allowed to voice my opinion. It's a free country (for now). I like my freedom, of which Trump has nothing to do with.

Also Fuck Trudeau.

Reactions: sassafras
Dear President Trump,
I admit that I have campaigned for one of your key rivals @Milktoast Bandit and I apologize. The thing is ? I have had some angry tweets from JK Rowling about 5 million leg bricks, and also on a different issue I have upset some over 70 groups on facebook. I want to claim political asylum. If you help me now, I assure you I can help you build a REAL Death Star. Don't leave me here facing JK Rowling, and a woman prime minister.. It's terrifying.

If this were you, and Rosie O'Donnell was after you, I'd help you out buddy. Don't leave me dangling here... Rowling is supermad at me, and she's 'connected'...

Surely even most democrat voters must find Clinton's drudging as the silver lining in this result.

If you can't enjoy Trump's victory, at least you can enjoy that he wiped the floor with Clinton's self-righteous ego.

Reactions: dang and PintoBean
Also, Apparently 15,000 people wrote in Harambe on their ballots

:confused1:

Reactions: Wyote and Free
Surely even most democrat voters must find Clinton's drudging as the silver lining in this result.

If you can't enjoy Trump's victory, at least you can enjoy that he wiped the floor with Clinton's self-righteous ego.
Absolutely, yes. I have never found a presidential candidate so offensive and repugnant as HRC.