Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

If either of them wins (Hilary or Trump), nothing will really change in US politics. As it is already run by greedy egomaniacs. However Trump has advantage of being more entertaining to the rest of the world, so I would root for him, I guess. Afterall it would be interesting to watch if he can beat Bush at stupidity :)

If either of them wins (Hilary or Trump), nothing will really change in US politics. As it is already run by greedy egomaniacs. However Trump has advantage of being more entertaining to the rest of the world, so I would root for him, I guess. Afterall it would be interesting to watch if he can beat Bush at stupidity :)

Bush isn't stupid. He wasn't a great public speaker, sure, but he is not an unintelligent man.

I see someone corrected my thread title without consulting me. I might take offense other than I was planning on changing it anyway.

Reactions: Free
Do you really think Trump cares? I think they both equally care about their own egos. That's it. I don't know that I can bring myself to vote for Hillary or Trump. I said I'd vote for Hillary if Sanders didn't get the nomination, but I don't think I can do it. I may be one of those who writes in Sanders and then sheds a single tear, knowing I may have pissed my vote away, but at least not my integrity.

One thing to consider is that Trump wants to issue orders for the military to target and kill civilians (terrorist's families) he has said that he is considering nuking the terrorists (where? where are you going to nuke? they don't have a terrorist base. They infiltrate wherever they can. They hide among innocent people using them as shields.) and that he wants to use torture. The former CIA director even stated that he believed that the military would not follow Trump's orders. I would hope that service men and women would refuse to follow an unlawful order.

No I dont think Trump cares. But people have not yet died directly because of his not caring either.

Reactions: acd

Somebody just pass a 'capoed' guitar to Hillary - see if she can pass the competence test lol

Double post.

I'll find something to fill it with.

13164234_616384811859150_3463919154369736818_n.jpg

Hey, I did not take the pictures. Not my fault.

Ofc I know they're all lying. That is why in my own country I've voted for the animal party all these years, because they're the only ones who've ever tried to make true on their promisses when they gained a few seats lol... (it helps they only give a shit about animals and pretty much share sanders his views on other issues though they don't tend to press things other than animal rights)

But I dunno I guess the difference is that Trump is just an idiot to me and Hilarry is someone that gives me reason to fear the future. I linked a documentary here that only ended up enforcing this when I watched it. Voting for her to me is like voting for organised crime. Hillary to me is as ruthless as can be and deserves a slot on the series house of cards. *shivers

House of Cards trumps Hillary. :p

If she were added to the show, I wouldn't be able to watch it anymore.

Given the choices, I'm considering the option of writing someone in... granted, them winning would be a stretch, but I wouldn't feel confident with myself years down the road with the knowledge that I voted for either one of them.

It's a difficult situation, to say the least.

Reactions: PintoBean
13267808_1049046265176667_1545586942718738578_n.jpg
For those still undecided.

When/If Warren ever jumps in the race (most likely as VP) it will be game over for Drumpf.

[video=youtube;q1Mrfu4yE-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Mrfu4yE-w[/video]

When/If Warren ever jumps in the race (most likely as VP) it will be game over for Drumpf.

I love you Wyote, but most people have not forgotten the fauxcahontas debacle Warren created for herself, and I am certain Trump won't let that rest. She also mirrors Clinton in her finger waving, disproving school-marm ways. In essence, Clinton is highly uncharismatic. Arguably that is her number one problem (because no one really cares about the crimes she committed it seems), and Warren won't help that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arren-faking-Native-American-credentials.html

Last edited:

I really dont think you are thinking about this clearly. I cant see her as being anything other than a boost for Turnip.

[MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION] You are willing to take Trump on his word on this one?

If there is an always an ongoing audit does that means he will never have to release his tax returns?

Trump is being very weasely on this one. Before he declared his candidacy he said he would, now he says he won't until the audit is done. He has also said "no one cares" and has refused to release tax audits prior to 2009 which are not under audit.

People should care. Worming your way out of the taxes you should be paying, essentially screwing the system and getting a free ride, using tax havens and loopholes, while the rest of us "suckers" have to pay the full rate, says something about your character doesn't it?

Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION] You are willing to take Trump on his word on this one?

If there is an always an ongoing audit does that means he will never have to release his tax returns?

Trump is being very weasely on this one. Before he declared his candidacy he said he would, now he says he won't until the audit is done. He has also said "no one cares" and has refused to release tax audits prior to 2009 which are not under audit.

People should care. Worming your way out of the taxes you should be paying, essentially screwing the system and getting a free ride, using tax havens and loopholes, while the rest of us "suckers" have to pay the full rate, says something about your character doesn't it?

Hey so seriously, lets be seriously serious for a second...

For as weasely as Trump may or may not appear...it would take him a thousand years of trying to be as much of a weasle as Harpy is now.

If your late on your taxes in the UK, the whole fucking country will know about it and you'll be the butt of Dodgy Dave's jokes. Just ask Dodgy Corbyn; but Dodgy Corbyn would just point you straight to Dodgy Dave Seniors off shore accounts.. Which can be traced all the way back to the Dodgy Clintons, who also help out their pal Dodgy Trump, but before you know it Dodgy ME is getting blamed for bankrupting the whole Dodgy country but no one bats an eye lid at the Dodgy fucking Bankers!

Last edited: