Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Hillary does not belong "in jail" If we are really talking abut which US public figures should be serving jail time, we should start with Cheney/Bush. Hillary's indiscretions amount to nothing by comparison.

The bottom line is that Hillary is only serious candidate that is fit for the presidency by temperament or intellect. Neither Trump or Cruz are capable of running an administration that will be anything short of a disaster. The sooner Americans understand this reality the better the world will be. The work Obama started needs to be continued. Somehow I don't think she is up to the task, but at least she is unlikely to screw things up too badly

Can't stump the Trump.

[video=youtube;MKH6PAoUuD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0[/video]

CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png

The Trumpinator.

egsXnSj.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary voted for the Iraq war. Hillary also had direct influence as to how things went down in Lybia. Your thought process is skewed by what you want to be true, not what is.

[video=youtube;1esrEb9p0Wc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1esrEb9p0Wc[/video]

True but Hilary flaunts it. Either because she thinks people are to stupid to see, because she simply doesnt care or because she doesn't even know shes doing it. Whatever the reason she is a compulsive liar.
Its so bad that even CNN also known as the Clinton News Network grilled her on this during the debates. When your own people flail you, something is very wrong.

I wouldn't trust Trump for a second either. I'm yet to see any clear ideas or policies or SENSE come out of the mans mouth. I ask every Trump supporteer im friends with to talk me through some of his policies that they like and they can't say a thing.

I really don't know if I'll even vote in this election. I can't pick an evil.

Reactions: Skarekrow
How to entertain a nation of 300 million for a year? Present them two dumbwits to choose from and people will invent a million reasons why one is better than the other.

So, one is a joker, another is a woman? How does that correlate with their ability to run a country? For the outsider like me, there is no real difference between them. The only candidate who had a real vision, Bernie Sanders, will probably be outvoted soon.

I wouldn't trust Trump for a second either. I'm yet to see any clear ideas or policies or SENSE come out of the mans mouth. I ask every Trump supporteer im friends with to talk me through some of his policies that they like and they can't say a thing.

I really don't know if I'll even vote in this election. I can't pick an evil.

Ill agree Trump doesn't have any clear policies and has not gone into detail about how he will accomplish the things hes stated he will do. But... that is a far shot from out and out lying.

Ill vote and theres two things I am going to vote for at this time. One is to keep what I consider the greater evil out. Two, the more people who say Trump is a racist when he has absolutely not said a single racist thing or who become violent at antiTrump rallies...these people are sealing my vote. Not because I like Trump, I dont. I think he knows what hes doing, I think hes a lot more intelligent then he lets people know. The fact he doesn't have any specifics keeps his message very simple for everyone.

Hillary doesn't CARE about anything but herself. She will do ANYTHING she thinks benefits her. ANYTHING.

How to entertain a nation of 300 million for a year? Present them two dumbwits to choose from and people will invent a million reasons why one is better than the other.

So, one is a joker, another is a woman? How does that correlate with their ability to run a country? For the outsider like me, there is no real difference between them. The only candidate who had a real vision, Bernie Sanders, will probably be outvoted soon.

Not me. Im not inventing reasons one is better than the other. Im simply stating known facts as to why one specifically should never be President. As for the other its simply an unknown right now.

Ill agree Trump doesn't have any clear policies and has not gone into detail about how he will accomplish the things hes stated he will do. But... that is a far shot from out and out lying.

Ill vote and theres two things I am going to vote for at this time. One is to keep what I consider the greater evil out. Two, the more people who say Trump is a racist when he has absolutely not said a single racist thing or who become violent at antiTrump rallies...these people are sealing my vote. Not because I like Trump, I dont. I think he knows what hes doing, I think hes a lot more intelligent then he lets people know. The fact he doesn't have any specifics keeps his message very simple for everyone.

Hillary doesn't CARE about anything but herself. She will do ANYTHING she thinks benefits her. ANYTHING.

I'm sooo tempted to issue my first 'thumbs down' lol. This will do in it's stead.

I'm sooo tempted to issue my first 'thumbs down' lol. This will do in it's stead.

What dont you agree with and why?

1) I don't agree with voting for a lesser evil .. unless I know it's a back door to revolution (which is unlikely in all regards)
2) You want to prove a point to his 'incorrect' detractors? Still not a valid reason imo.
3) You 'think he know's what he is doing' .. Weak reasoning imo.
4) You condone him omitting the specifics ... I don't.

Beside's that, I don't condone Trump for a thousand other reasons.

Given the Hillary/Trump options.. I'd refuse to vote, and make a mega fuss about it, so Washington has no choice but to hear, and it's down to guys to make them listen.

Last edited:
1) I don't agree with voting for a lesser evil .. unless I know it's a back door to revolution (which is unlikely in all regards)
2) You want to prove a point to his 'incorrect' detractors? Still not a valid reason imo.
3) You 'think he know's what he is doing' .. Weak reasoning imo.
4) You condone him omitting the specifics ... I don't.

Beside's that, I don't condone Trump for a thousand other reasons.

Given the Hillary/Trump options.. I'd refuse to vote, and make a mega fuss about it, so Washington has no choice but to hear, and it's down to guys to make them listen.

Valid reasons. But not voting means I dont get to complain for 4 years...

13091889_612571975573767_3201094525798614452_n.jpg

Trump does nothing but lie and even a casual review of his statements bear this out. He lies about everything. http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-check-errors-exaggerations-falsehoods-213730 "His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources" People judge Hillary for lying, but when Trump does it these are just dismissed these as exaggerations, stretching of the truth or harmless inaccuracies based on misinformation. I think this represents something like a double standard.

If I had a vote (I don't because I'm not an American) would I? I would vote for Hillary, bottom line. I wouldn't vote happily for her, but I would do it. Competence beats incompetence everytime.

Trump does nothing but lie and even a casual review of his statements bear this out. He lies about everything. http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-check-errors-exaggerations-falsehoods-213730 "His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources" People judge Hillary for lying, but when Trump does it these are just dismissed these as exaggerations, stretching of the truth or harmless inaccuracies based on misinformation. I think this represents something like a double standard.

If I had a vote (I don't because I'm not an American) would I? I would vote for Hillary, bottom line. I wouldn't vote happily for her, but I would do it. Competence beats incompetence everytime.

You almost swayed me then... But then I remembered that greater competence on their end will probably mean more deaths on some other end.

Ha.

That depends [MENTION=14074]Sinny[/MENTION] ever heard of Hanlon's Razor? "never assume bad intentions when assuming stupidity is enough", or "Many journalists have fallen for the conspiracy theory of government. I do assure you that they would produce more accurate work if they adhered to the cock-up theory"

Do you really think Trump cares? I think they both equally care about their own egos. That's it. I don't know that I can bring myself to vote for Hillary or Trump. I said I'd vote for Hillary if Sanders didn't get the nomination, but I don't think I can do it. I may be one of those who writes in Sanders and then sheds a single tear, knowing I may have pissed my vote away, but at least not my integrity.

One thing to consider is that Trump wants to issue orders for the military to target and kill civilians (terrorist's families) he has said that he is considering nuking the terrorists (where? where are you going to nuke? they don't have a terrorist base. They infiltrate wherever they can. They hide among innocent people using them as shields.) and that he wants to use torture. The former CIA director even stated that he believed that the military would not follow Trump's orders. I would hope that service men and women would refuse to follow an unlawful order.

Last edited:
I would hope that service men and women would refuse to follow an unlawful order.

I hoped that in 2001.. and every year since.

Well, I was a bit young in 2001 (and all the years before), but you know what I mean.

ext.

I had to laugh at that particular section of text. It's not the first time I've heard this sentiment. I think if you believe any of them are above this, you're deluded. Every candidate is the exact same in this regard -- they all tell the people what they want to hear to get the votes. It's politics 101. We're always asked to vote for the most attractive lies.

Ofc I know they're all lying. That is why in my own country I've voted for the animal party all these years, because they're the only ones who've ever tried to make true on their promisses when they gained a few seats lol... (it helps they only give a shit about animals and pretty much share sanders his views on other issues though they don't tend to press things other than animal rights)

But I dunno I guess the difference is that Trump is just an idiot to me and Hilarry is someone that gives me reason to fear the future. I linked a documentary here that only ended up enforcing this when I watched it. Voting for her to me is like voting for organised crime. Hillary to me is as ruthless as can be and deserves a slot on the series house of cards. *shivers