Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Except when its fraud and you are misrepresenting what your are selling, like Trump U

I agree with Paul Ryan - Trump latest comments are "textbook racism". If he think the judge should recuse himself because of his ethnic heritage this is just pure racism and nothing else. Now Trump claims his meaning has been misunderstood.

“We’re building a wall. He’s a Mexican. We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. . . . This judge is giving us unfair rulings.”

How can these comments be misunderstood?

I never would have thought you would agree with someone who called Trump racist. Huh go figure.
Of course Ryan is wrong. Trumps comments arr not racist and again I will refer your to the dictionaries definition which is in fact.... a text book.
You know I had high hopes for Ryan but he has proven himself to not hqve a back bone or to be able to stand by himself. Its sad really and it is the one thing that HE has done where I believe this is the beginning of the end of the GOP.
Maybe something better will take its place or... maybe the country will simply fall into civil war.

Hillary cant be allowed to step foot in the Whitehouse ever again. But please please someone shut Trump the hell up.

It seems obvious to me that Trump is now blatantly intentionally sabotaging his campaign in order to hand the presidency over to the chosen one, queen Hillary. All hail our new majesty, the queen.

But please please someone shut Trump the hell up.

It won't happen. He can't shut up and the campaign has just started. For the record, I never though I would agree with Paul Ryan on anything.

How is this not racism? This judge is an American born in Indiana, he not a Mexican. Trump is saying that because of the judge's ethnicity he cannot get fair trial? If Trump truly thought he was being treated unfairly, why has he not directed his legal team to bring a motion in court to ask the judge to recuse himself? This is completely ridiculous. Last night I watched CNN and Jeffery Lord was killed in the debate by Van Jones.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...dge-mexican-van-jones-jeffrey-lord-sot-ac.cnn

This is good.

Oh yeah and [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] refer to Hanlon's Razor: never attribute to conspracy that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Reactions: Skarekrow
Checking back in: thread is still cancer.

I suppose you don't like the topic too much [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Watching the GOP self destruct has been kind of a spectator sport for me over the past few months

I suppose you don't like the topic too much [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Watching the GOP self destruct has been kind of a spectator sport for me over the past few months

I couldn't care less about the GOP, as long as Hillary isn't President. I'm not bashing the topic, but the bile that followed it.

What bile is that [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION]
?

The only reason the democratic party has not self destructed is that it was built on a foundation of criminal activity to begin with. So add more and it only gets stronger. Americas crime syndicate thriving.

Bernie has betrayed his own people and is now working with Hillary in order to stop Trump. This just gets better and better.

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Yeah just like Little Rubio is now a Trump supporter - classic
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] calling the Democratic Party a corrupt criminal organization? An accusation you have no evidence for whatsoever. The Republicans are the criminals, the supporters of crony capitalism bought off by the Koch Brothers and the rest of the 1%. The reason the GOP is self destructing is that people are starting to wake up and are beginning to understand that low taxes and small government only work for the rich

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Yeah just like Little Rubio is now a Trump supporter - classic
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] calling the Democratic Party a corrupt criminal organization? An accusation you have no evidence for whatsoever. The Republicans are the criminals, the supporters of crony capitalism bought off by the Koch Brothers and the rest of the 1%. The reason the GOP is self destructing is that people are starting to wake up and are beginning to understand that low taxes and small government only work for the rich

Im sorry? No evidence?

I cant believe the political machine is screwing us!

Can anyone verify that D Trump's IQ is double GW's?

Reactions: Skarekrow and Kgal
The only reason the democratic party has not self destructed is that it was built on a foundation of criminal activity to begin with. So add more and it only gets stronger. Americas crime syndicate thriving.

Breath deep, while you sleep, breathe deep.

Breath deep, while you sleep, breathe deep.

Nice.
Ummm..

Fast and Furious
Bengahzi
IRS targeting
Clintons disregard for national security
Isis
Wow...
The list just goes on and on and thats just a small portion of it. And while it may be true Democrat voter's dont care and at this point actually expect corruption, dont think others dont.

At least 60 lawsuits, along with hundreds of liens, judgments, and other government filings reviewed by the USA TODAY NETWORK, document people who have accused Trump and his businesses of failing to pay them for their work. Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.
pure genius!

Welcome to the Oligarchy my friends.
You have mostly seen through the farce that is the two-party, delegates, super-delegates, Citizen’s United, bought and paid for system of bullshit democracy.
It’s not even a capitalist society...that society would break up the banks, separate the investment houses from people’s regular hard earned money and allow too big to fail - to fail...too bad, you fucked up.
And then, those that fucked up, who cost thousands of jobs, retirements, pensions (as if such a thing still exists here in the US) are held accountable, assets are seized and distributed to those who were fucked over and the stupid fuck fat-cats go to jail.
Democracy would be direct counts of individual people voting, not this stupid farce of voting that we have now.
We have a narcissist, misogynist, racist, who likes to brag about his book and steaks for sale, with little to NONE international much less national political experience...who Mitt Romney and crew is now even firmly against (wouldn’t be surprised if he came riding in on a horse to save the day and be the candidate).
Then we have the career politician who is also a narcissist and will do nothing but continue the status quo set by the Obama administration.
I’m considering not even voting this year at all...you want to watch it burn idiots - go for it.