Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

What about non-players? Are we allowed to "like", thumbs up, comment in green (as not part of the game) etc.?
I thought it would be nice to get it clear right from the begining.

I think things would become too confusing if the whole forum joins in on this. I was already wondering if you were 1 of the people who don't talk.

What about non-players? Are we allowed to "like", thumbs up, comment in green (as not part of the game) etc.?
I thought it would be nice to get it clear right from the begining.

Personally, I'd prefer if this didn't happen. It's confusing enough when just game players are posting. People can like etc i guess, but i think commenting should just be for players.

Please keep this thread to players only while the game is in progress. Once the game is over we are more than happy for spectators to comment.

Last edited:
I can kind of see where Art is coming from, but I think Golden is just playing his usual style, which always attracts a lot of attention. I do think there could be some merit to the DP case, and since I'm having a hard time keeping up when polls close here, I'll go ahead and vote DP now to make sure I don't miss it.

But why would Golden be so quick to point out that Artfirst has an info-related role, and that he mistargeted if he went after Golden? I've never understood this tactic. A civvie has no good reason to call out another civvie as a specific role (whether right or wrong). Golden went straight into defensive mode, rather than even bother asking the question, "Is this case contrived?"

It's not a 'tactic' - to me, Art doesn't sound like he has contrived the case. As a civilian, the only thing I'm interested in is being completely honest about my thought processes. I'm not going to ask a question I don't believe in just because it might make me look better.

Apology accepted.

I do not think golden will turn out to be anything until the game ends, because from what I see here, he will win it.
No one will believe him to be mafia until the end when he wins and I'll be long dead before that.
hack, seeing how the chat is going I don't see a point in even bothering to post anything but my votes from now on.
Just remember when it's all over, that I saw every connection and warned yall from the start.

If you are a civvie then the point in bothering to post would be to catch baddies. Even if you are right about Golden, there are other baddies to catch as well.
Warning us isn't good enough, you have to make cases in mafia. I don't know Golden's role, so I am not going to follow him blindly, but I am not going to just follow you either. I'm willing to listen but you have to work with us here.

DP's response wasn't great :/ I'm a bit wary of voting there because he is hard for me to read, but might still if nothing better presents itself between now and whenever the day ends. :)

Vote Tally

Golden 1 - ArtFirst
Disgruntled Porcupine 1 - DFaraday

By my count there are approx 15 hours of today left

I'm not sure what to make of this ArtFirst/Golden thing. It sounds like maybe Art has info and is trying to make a case without outing himself, and I'm by no means suggesting you do. And it seems like maybe Golden is scrambling to find any reason Art would have bad info on him. I'm not going to put a vote on DP based on the lamppost since as was pointed out there were still several votes to be placed after his so if it was some strategy it doesn't make sense. I'm tempted to vote someone who's not posting.

Mr primary suspect at this point is DP for picking the lamppost. When you have three baddies and three options, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to split up so noone would find them to be all in the same place. It's not much, but it's the best idea I have right now. I'd prefer that to randomising.

Yea, but wouldn't they have abandoned that idea once no one else voted for the lamppost?

Idk I feel like it was a weird choice, but maybe dp might have been blender if he was a baddie.

Olivia -> cave
Katniss -> dam
Jacobi -> cave
Faraday -> dam
marmot -> cave
DP - lamppost
drummergirl -> cave
Art -> dam
splints -> cave
bubbles -> cave
(olivia bolded cave, but I counted her when she first said it)
daisy -> dam
golden -> dam

So, having done that - DP voted early enough that I don't think it was obvious he would end up standing out so much.

I see what you're getting at Golden with the vote being somewhat in the middle. Unless he had two teammates voting after that, but then he still couldn't be sure where the other 4 were going. I'd also like to hear what the 2 or 3 who aren't posting have to say.

I'm not sure what to make of this ArtFirst/Golden thing. It sounds like maybe Art has info and is trying to make a case without outing himself, and I'm by no means suggesting you do. And it seems like maybe Golden is scrambling to find any reason Art would have bad info on him. I'm not going to put a vote on DP based on the lamppost since as was pointed out there were still several votes to be placed after his so if it was some strategy it doesn't make sense. I'm tempted to vote someone who's not posting.

This is the first real proper ping I've had!

The strategy I mentioned was that the baddies would split up, so that they wouldn't be found in the same place. Splints suggested DP might not choose to stand out so much, and I demonstrated by vote order that he wouldn't have known he would stand out at the time he voted. Olivia at first said she understood what I was getting at (and demonstrated she did) - there were plenty of votes after, so DP wouldn't know he was standing out. But now, she says 'as was pointed out there were still several votes to be placed after his so if it was some strategy it doesn't make sense'... I'm not sure how this turned around, at all. It almost sounds like that whole quote is an just there to be seen to take a view on the "Artfirst/golden" thing without having to take a view.

I thought when you posted the vote order you were trying to point out that it didn't make sense DP would have voted the lamppost for a baddie reason because there were still to many votes left for it to be a strategy. Did I misunderstand your intention? And that post about you and ArtFirst was what it was, the way I view what both of you are saying. Honestly, my first inclination was to vote for you Golden based on thinking he might have info, but there's no way on Day 2 to be sure about him and you're one of the, if not the highest poster. That and the fact that I just kind of wanted to play a game with you made me not want to do that.

OK, that makes a bit of sense Olivia. No, I was trying to say that the fact he had voted before other posters meant that he wouldn't have known he was going to stand out - because splints reservation about it being DP was that DP would be more blendy. If it was a baddie strategy to split up, I think they would have abandoned the strategy if it got to the end and no-one else voted lamppost. But because it was reasonably early, I think there is a chance the vote was strategy.

Plus, I kind of think DP would be more blendy - thats the DP I know - which is why his vote sticking out like a sore thumb feels less to me like DP acting of his own volition and more like him executing a team strategy.

- Approximately 9 hours to get your votes in -

I'd also like to hear more from drummergirlbk and TinyBubbles. I only see 2 posts each from both.

Also is it possible to get a vote poll on the top of the page?

The suspicion of me makes less sense to me with every post. :p

yeah I agree, the lamppost thing isn't enough to go on.
Both Golden and Art are sending up red flags at the moment, can't decide between them ><

I'd also like to hear more from drummergirlbk and TinyBubbles. I only see 2 posts each from both.

Also is it possible to get a vote poll on the top of the page?

Unfortunately not, but I can provide you with a tally if you like. At the moment, it's still 1 for golden (ArtFirst) and 1 for Dispor (DFaraday).

I can kind of see where Art is coming from, but I think Golden is just playing his usual style, which always attracts a lot of attention. I do think there could be some merit to the DP case, and since I'm having a hard time keeping up when polls close here, I'll go ahead and vote DP now to make sure I don't miss it.

I'll second this. one vote for DP