Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Way to survive the kill Jacobi!

Day 2 and nobody is dead.

Yeah, I didn't know you can survive a mafia hit. When I saw my name in heiots' post, my heart sunk. I know someone's gotta go, but to be the first would have suck.

The obvious solution is that Jacobi is Mr Tumnus, but it's also possible that Peter protected him, which would explain Jacobi not knowing what happened. Or it could have something to do with Father Christmas for all we know.

Or maybe he's saying he doesn't know how he survived to confuse us?

Or maybe he just never read the list of charachters and abilities?

Hmmm

Regardless, it sucks to be the first up for nomination. Glad you're still with us for now Jacobi :) Would have been a shame to see you go so soon.

ArtFirst - lynching baddies is how this game works, and it's the bit I look forward to most :D This game is like a puzzle, I did clear Jacobi because it seems obvious to do so, and because I was around first I guess. I don't expect that it would get me any credit.

Hmmm

Regardless, it sucks to be the first up for nomination. Glad you're still with us for now Jacobi :) Would have been a shame to see you go so soon.

Thanks. I'll take it as a compliment, that the mafia knows just how much of a threat I am. :m114:

We have 48 hours to vote, but you can vote anywhere in that time that you choose. My advice for new people is that generally it is better to wait until later in that time - you never know if you might feel differently by that point, or if you will need your vote to save your own skin.

Mr primary suspect at this point is DP for picking the lamppost. When you have three baddies and three options, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to split up so noone would find them to be all in the same place. It's not much, but it's the best idea I have right now. I'd prefer that to randomising.

Because it's my normal approach to newbies, I don't intend to vote for anyone who is playing for the first time today even if they do something I do find suspicious. I'm flagging this now. This is a bit more significant than it would usually be with only one or two newbies.

I never really got into those stories. I know there's a lion, a witch, and a wardrobe and some kids. Seems odd there's no lion in this game. But you could be onto something Golden because it doesn't seem like there was anything to be gained by the choices. I don't know if there's anything to be read into Disgruntled Porcupine being the only one to pick the lamppost.

Spacedaisy, I never played LostPedia. I played a few games at RevolutionMafia before I decided to retire. I haven't played anywhere in a couple of years.

Maybe I played with you there then, I played the occasional game at Rev. :)

Mr primary suspect at this point is DP for picking the lamppost. When you have three baddies and three options, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to split up so noone would find them to be all in the same place. It's not much, but it's the best idea I have right now. I'd prefer that to randomising.

Because it's my normal approach to newbies, I don't intend to vote for anyone who is playing for the first time today even if they do something I do find suspicious. I'm flagging this now. This is a bit more significant than it would usually be with only one or two newbies.

This is actually a really sound theory. When I am on baddie teams we usually try to split the team up to as many options as possible, get more information about what each option might do, y'know?

Yea, but wouldn't they have abandoned that idea once no one else voted for the lamppost?

Idk I feel like it was a weird choice, but maybe dp might have been blender if he was a baddie.

The obvious solution is that Jacobi is Mr Tumnus, but it's also possible that Peter protected him, which would explain Jacobi not knowing what happened. Or it could have something to do with Father Christmas for all we know.

There is also Edmund who can survive until his siblings are dead.

E

Hmmm

Seems he would have at least read his own role. I think it's more likely he was protected by Peter based on his reaction.
I don't know the player though to say if it's likely he would pretend he didn't know, but his reaction seemed geniune.

I agree, Jacobi seems likely civvie since he survived. The post doesn't read as though he was protected by anyone. Golden reads like his usual self that I remember, except I'm not sure why you wouldn't vote for anyone who seems suspicious, newbie or not. I could be on board with a DP lynch, although I'd like to hear from him or what others have to say.

Fingersplints, I played as Charliefan on RM too. And that's probably where I know SpaceDaisy from, I was thinking you played on STV but guess not.

In that case lets get this done and over with.

Golden, I'm sorry man but you have been ringing my alarm bells like crazy. I vote to lynch [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] . I believe you were involved in the attack on [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

If it turns out you're not one of the mafia then I will really feel fucked up about this. Right now though I'm going with my gut in addition to the fact you're the only one who said things that amount to some kind of evidence.

My reasons for suspecting you are:
- You sought to lynch someone before the first night was over
- Stating the obvious about jacobi being a good guy in order to clear your own name
- You use your previous experience with the game as a way to cast suspicion onto others.
- Ever since I called you on it you've been upping your good guy game to the point where it just becomes even more suspicious.
- You also keep acting like all that is no big deal and but you are suspiciously quick to use peoples posts to your personal advantage.
- The more I see you post the more I feel like you are playing everybody as you keep getting more people behind your suggestions for lynching DP who chose the lamppost,
that to me makes you look as someone who knows how to get into peoples heads and influence them without them even realizing it.

That's more than I got on anyone, and you did say we need to lynch someone, might as well be the one who suggested it so eagerly in the first place.
I'm off to bed. Idc what the rest of you vote but I'm sticking with my gut on this.

I agree, Jacobi seems likely civvie since he survived. The post doesn't read as though he was protected by anyone. Golden reads like his usual self that I remember, except I'm not sure why you wouldn't vote for anyone who seems suspicious, newbie or not. I could be on board with a DP lynch, although I'd like to hear from him or what others have to say.

Fingersplints, I played as Charliefan on RM too. And that's probably where I know SpaceDaisy from, I was thinking you played on STV but guess not.

I missed the post where you said you were cfan
I played on STV. I think daisy played almost everywhere except STV

I'm going to have to read everything and see if anything else I missed. Navigating new forums from phone is tricksy