Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

The Beavers dam because they were solidly on the good side, and mrs beaver was a caring sort. :)

Golden will be replacing SealHammer.​

And voting for Beavers dam because warm sounds like a good thing to be overnight, and I think they had a warm dam.

It's nice to meet a lot of new people.

OliviaPope - I hear I know you by another name. I haven't seen you in a very long time!!!!

Also, jacobi, the game can get heated at times (honestly, especially when you are new to the game, but even when you are experienced, it can be tricky to keep your head when someone thinks you are bad). But the game is definitely more fun when its the game bringing the drama and not personal conflict.

The regular players I know here are all pretty good at being low personal drama people :)

Yeah seriously people, im warning you if this turns nasty and gets bitchy and im throwing in the towel and walking away. Life's too short!

I wonder what type Mrs. Beaver is. Probably like ESFJ or something.

Reactions: heiots
Golden! Long time no see! So excited to be playing with you again! And I remember SpaceDaisy although I don't know if I ever played a game with her or not. (I used to play as Charliefan @ STV)

I don't know much about the MBTI types. What's ESFJ?

Day 1 Poll​
Beavers' Dam - Katniss Neverbeef, Dfaraday, ArtFirst, SpaceDaisy, Golden
The Tumnus Cave - Jacobi, MetalMarsh89, drummergirlbk, fingersplints, TinyBubbles, OliviaPope
By the Lamppost - DisgruntledPorcupine

Time moves strangely in this magical land. I can see the sun setting, looks like today will end early. I would predict it will be night in about an hour

I made a post earlier that said an admin had to approve before it appeared. Weird. I assume it will turn up some time. :(

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I made a post earlier that said an admin had to approve before it appeared. Weird. I assume it will turn up some time. :(

I PMed [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] about it. He fixes site things. :)

So if night comes earlier, does that mean thread is closed in an hour? So much confused! So like, when you say two days it doesnt necessarily mean two days it means two narnia days ie. whatever hosts decide to do?

So if night comes earlier, does that mean thread is closed in an hour? So much confused! So like, when you say two days it doesnt necessarily mean two days it means two narnia days ie. whatever hosts decide to do?

Thread will not be closed. Players are free to talk at their own risk during nights in Mafialand. Days are usually 48 hours, and nights are 24 hours, but take it as though 'two days' are whatever the hosts decide to do.

As the snow thickens and the light starts to fade the town realise they need to take shelter quickly.

"The Beavers damn looks warm and welcoming"said SpaceDaisy "let's spend the night there, Mrs Beaver said we were all welcome "

Jacobi didn't agree "I think we would be better off in that cave over there it looks much dryer"

"That's fine" said DisgruntledPorcupine "you guys do what you want. I am just going to hang out under this lamppost"

Everyone has reached their desired destination and day has ended.

It is now Night 1

You have 23 hours from this post to submit your night pms , night ends 24hrs from now.

Remember to submit your PM's to both hosts.

Hosts only end the day early if they have all the votes or night actions in and it doesn't effect the game. But it usually runs close to 48/24 anyways

Oooooh, night, that's interesting. I guess at least that gives us potentially something to go on going into the first lynch.

It's been very quiet so far. @DP - perhaps its because you are the only one who wants to be out at night in the snow? Canadians...

Interesting, mine just required moderation too, I wonder what is triggering it, I think it might be the symbol above the number 2?

Reactions: Sloe Djinn