Enneagram
Type 4
10408030_10153274862693373_5344350281435063062_n.jpg

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia
(The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe)
Co-hosts: JB79 & Heiots

Civvies:

peter.JPG
Peter Pevensie - The defender of the family, he gets to protect one player of his choice every night. He will also PM the Hosts every night with a player’s name in order to find Edmund and will be told if his search has been successful.

Susan.png
Susan Pevensie - Has the ability to persuade others to listen to her. Her lynch vote is worth +2.

Edmund_Pevensie.jpg
Edmund Pevensie - The Wild Card. If the White Witch finds him, he will be converted from civvie to baddie. If Peter finds him, he will be safe from evil’s grasp. Immune to nightkills until all his siblings are dead.

262901_238032362896414_100000689576118_786519_2537730_n.jpg
Lucy Pevensie - Astute and inquisitive, she gets to role-check a player of her choice every night to find out where their allegiance lies.

180px-Mr_Tumnus-1-.jpg
Tumnus the Faun - Thanks to Aslan, he survives the first attempt on his life. PMs Host a player's name every night to search for Lucy and gets to send a message to her through the Hosts. No hinting or role outing allowed.

reepicheep.jpg
Reepicheep - Has a fondness for song lyrics. He wakes Narnia on the mornings of even days with a song of four rhyming sentences (to be PMed to Hosts) that may contain either the truth or mere gossip from the Beavers.

Father-christmas-300.jpg
Father Christmas - Once held captive by the White Witch, but is now freed. *secret*

top-5-movie-beavers-20110610032337485.jpg
Beaver 1 - Has BTSC with Beaver 2

Beaver 2.jpg
Beaver 2 - Has BTSC with Beaver 1

*Beavers will receive mail containing three pieces of information from spies every odd nights, but not all of them are to be trusted. They will have to choose one from the three to be sent to Reepicheep every night.

Mafia: (has BTSC with each other)

Turkdel8.jpg
The White Witch - PMs Hosts every night with a player’s name in order to find Edmund. If she finds him, he converts to baddie. *secret*

Ginarrbrik.jpg
Witch's Dwarf - Loyal to the dark side, has a wicked sense of humour. *secret*

Maugrim.JPG
Maugrim the Wolf - Carries out the kill each night. If lynched, killing responsibility goes to the White Witch.

Win Conditions:
Civvies: You win by eliminating all of the baddies.
Mafia: You win by outnumbering all of the Civvies.

The Rules: (from ol' Revolution Mafia)
1. No BTSC (behind the scenes conversation) with anyone unless you have explicit permission from the Host.
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. No role outing of yourself or anyone else.
4. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a Night power twice in a row).
5. Be respectful to other players.
6. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in Red.
7. Off-topic chatter should be kept to a minimum and should be in Green.
8. Please submit your Night actions on time to Host. PMs should be sent to both JB79 and Heiots.
9. Do not forget to cast your vote for the lynch.
10. Votes have to be bolded to count.

*Days in Mafialand are 48hrs and nights are 24 hrs.
**Blue is the Hosts' colour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
Player List

1. [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=13654]DFaraday[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=13630]DisgruntledPorcupine[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=6650]SealHammer[/MENTION] (Replaced by golden)
5. [MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION]
7. [MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]
8. [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]
9. [MENTION=13639]Spacedaisy[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION]
12. [MENTION=13637]Metalmarsh89[/MENTION]

Replacements

1) [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION]

Roles have been sent out. If you didn't receive yours, please PM the Hosts.

Last edited:
Reactions: hush
Day 1

Trees, with branches laden with snow, cast lengthening shadows on the ground
blanketed in white. Winter’s chill seeps through thick fur coats, settling deep into the bones.

Sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve, & Narnian friends, where will you spend the night?

1) Beavers' Dam
2) The Tumnus Cave
3) By the Lamppost

You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Hey all! I don't think I've ever been the first person to post in a game. I feel special. :p I'm a bit rusty and I've never read the books and I think I saw the first movie but I wasn't paying much attention. I know, for shame right? I'm going to vote the Tumnus Cave because I'm not a huge fan of the cold. Do we have to highlight our vote or anything?

please bold your votes my eyes are getting old and tired

Hi everyone! Looking forward to playing with you all :)

Hoping ill get to interact with you guys -- im in europe, so time zones might make me miss you all at the active periods. I'll do my very best!

I think I shall stay in the Beavers Dam. It's so lovely and cosy there and Mrs. Beaver always keeps a well stocked pantry!

This will be interesting.

I second the Tumnus Cave. A crappy old cave inhabited by a lute playing loon is better than getting pneumonia. Barely.

I'll also vote the Beavers' Dam. They were good hosts.

This game looks like a good mix of seasoned and new players. Should be fun!

Hello everyone. It's good to be here.

I will Vote Tumnus Cave as well. But I do hope we can go to the Beaver Dam in the future.

I read over one of the old mafia game threads and it got pretty nasty. The voting eventually became more about forum drama than strategy. It did give players more incentive to win and it made the game a bit more interesting. I wonder if we'll see something similar here.

I read over one of the old mafia game threads and it got pretty nasty. The voting eventually became more about forum drama than strategy. It did give players more incentive to win and it made the game a bit more interesting. I wonder if we'll see something similar here.

It can surely happen. For anyone new to mafia, my number one recommendation is to not take suspicion or lynch votes personally. Players want to win, and will look for mafia-like behavior. That doesn't mean they don't like you; they just think you're a baddie.

May I draw your attention to rule 5 also known as the don't be a d*** rule. Anyone found breaking this rule will be swiftly and harshly dealt with by your hosts. Possibly something involving a non magical wardrobe and a non friendly lion.

*edited for tags

Last edited:
I am not sure what effects locations have on the game :X
But I vote for Beaver Dam because it sounds nice and cozy

ps. can someone explain what effects choices we vote on have, especially locations because it sounds rather important

I don't want to spend all night out in the cold, so I'm going to go to The Tumnus Cave

Hoping ill get to interact with you guys -- im in europe, so time zones might make me miss you all at the active periods. I'll do my very best!

I'm in England, so I will be on off times as well!

I am not sure what effects locations have on the game :X
But I vote for Beaver Dam because it sounds nice and cozy

ps. can someone explain what effects choices we vote on have, especially locations because it sounds rather important

yes it's important. No we won't explain. :evil: mwah ha ha ha haaaaa

Waiting for [MENTION=13639]Spacedaisy[/MENTION], [MENTION=6650]SealHammer[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] to check in.

Hey all! I don't think I've ever been the first person to post in a game. I feel special. :p I'm a bit rusty and I've never read the books and I think I saw the first movie but I wasn't paying much attention. I know, for shame right? I'm going to vote the Tumnus Cave because I'm not a huge fan of the cold. Do we have to highlight our vote or anything?

please bold your votes my eyes are getting old and tired

[MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION] *cough*

yes it's important. No we won't explain. :evil: mwah ha ha ha haaaaa

:m081:

I'll vote for The Tumnus Cave because it sounds more snug than the other two

Edit omg sorry for editing, didn't realise that was against the RULES ahhhhh. I was only correcting a spelling error

Last edited:
Sorry, hosts :(. Tumnus Cave I'm in the US so I'll be about 6 hours behind the Europeans.

We usually don't know until the end of a day or night period. Just hope it's nothing bad. And I hope everyone behaves. I hate when games get nasty, it's no fun.