Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Really! (I took a screenshot to prove it but cba to post it unless you want the proof :p )
It's Day 1. I'm generally quieter until I am a little more into it. But I have been posting more then most, so still weird you would call me out like that.
I'm undecided on you vs Art. My gut instinct is this is your civvie game. but honestly I can't remember your baddie game, and now it does seem like you are subtly pushing other people by throwing out several names. I'm keeping my eye on you, because I do also find Art to be sincere.
However, of your list I am also wary of MM. He also seems more quiet then normal to me, but I also know he is trying out a bunch of new forums like us so he might be stretched a bit thin.
I'm still torn on DP. I asked if votes could be changed, because if they can that would make the point moot of when he voted since it could be changed anyways. If they can be changed, I do not believe your theory - he is around a bunch (irc buddies!) but often can't figure out what to post. So I think his teammies would have said "quick change it!" And he would have been obliged.
If they aren't changeable I prolly will vote their. I know it's hard to respond to, but I can't shake the feeling that he could have said anything more to help his cause. Even offering up an alternative to vote for would have helped his cause.

After probably too much thought, as I don't want to throw away a vote and I don't trust Golden enough to vote the same way he did, with heavy heart I vote Golden.

Didn't notice Heiots answered me! <3 well in that case you can ignore most of that then about my thoughts on DPs vote if he could change it.

I agree that you are quieter, I actually think of you as a quieter player, I think it's mostly just that I feel incredibly conspicuous. I don't particularly like feeling like I'm 100% driving this lynch, and feel like even if I survive it its going to be turned on me tomorrow if I'm wrong. I'd much prefer a broad range of conversation.

I also really don't like that the lynch has basically become one of two candidates. It's almost become "I agree with golden, so will vote DP", or "I disagree with golden, so I'll vote golden". Gah!

I had a post and it completely disappeared :/

Disgruntled Porcupine, I'm wondering why you haven't answered my question. And Spacedaisy how did heiots answer help you decide?

Sorry I actually didn't notice it. Idk I usually tend not to have many thoughts at all day 1 and it's especially hard to read with so many new players around. I'm worried about baddies latching onto what Golden said as it gives them a voting excuse (this is one of the reasons I generally prefer randomizing, lol). In any case I'm voting Golden because I wish to save myself, he's terribly terribly wrong and I'm still not sure I understand his thought process fully, and he could easily be a baddie trying to manipulate the crowd from the get-go.

Current Vote Tally

golden - ArtFirst (1), MetalMarsh89 (7), TinyBubbles (8), OliviaPope (9), DisgruntledPorcupine (10)
Dispor - Dfaraday (2), drummergirlbk (3), Katniss Neverbeef (4), golden (5), SpaceDaisy (6)

Waiting for [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION] with approx 1/2 hour left.

So mine is the deciding vote? I don't really feel strongly about one or the other, but I'll go with DP.

If DP is innocent then we know Golden is likely mafia and can vote them out next round.

Whoah, Nelly. Don't forget what you said earlier. This applies same to me and DP.

Both artfirst and golden acted strangely when confronted. If either one is mafia then they've made a poor move and drawn suspicion upon themselves. Of course they could both be civvies and their conflict will result in lynching an innocent.

I've seen baddies use that logic to take down two civilians with one stone before. It's logic you should be very wary of.

In the mean time, I'm thankful you went my way, and I hope DP IS bad.

I also think that, whichever way DP flips, I have something up my sleeve which will hopefully convince you I'm on the side of the good guys before tomorrow.

Whoah, Nelly. Don't forget what you said earlier. This applies same to me and DP.

I've seen baddies use that logic to take down two civilians with one stone before. It's logic you should be very wary of.

In the mean time, I'm thankful you went my way, and I hope DP IS bad.

Yes, but there's something about you. I've come around to agreeing with [MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION], in that you're very good at playing people against one another.

Whether you're good or bad, there's a lot of suspicion on you. It'll take something big to change people's minds if DP turns out to be a civie.

Here is the thing... baddies have just sat back and let all the attention go on me today.

I haven't really tried to play anyone off against each other... but when you bring up a suspicion and the entire day is literally only about whether or not you agree or disagree with golden, it leaves me very little room to do much of anything.

Just got home. Lynch post up in a bit.

Here is the thing... baddies have just sat back and let all the attention go on me today.

I haven't really tried to play anyone off against each other... but when you bring up a suspicion and the entire day is literally only about whether or not you agree or disagree with golden, it leaves me very little room to do much of anything.

Maybe and it's possible all those who suggested you're not to be trusted are mafia trying to get rid of a potentially powerful civie. And maybe artfirst drew all that attention to you and then disappeared to create an atmosphere of suspicion and mistrust.

Not much to do right now but see how things play out.

Back