Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

I'd also like to hear more from drummergirlbk and TinyBubbles. I only see 2 posts each from both.

Also is it possible to get a vote poll on the top of the page?

Sorry, I'm trying to post as much as possible but I'm in the middle of finals week right now so getting a spare moment to collect my thoughts on the game has been quite difficult as of late. Just two more days to go and the semester will be over.

Hmm ok, this is confusing.

Art and Golden are standing out to me a lot, but I'm not sure about either of them. Art seems passionate, but his conviction makes me wonder if he could possibly be Lucy or another character who may have some intel that we don't know about it. If he is, he could be useful for information in the future.

Golden also stands out, but I'm not entirely sure of him either. He could just be really clever and his good at masking his scent, but some of his posting actually does read quite genuine and instead of trying to lynch us on Art, was the person to make me wonder if Art was Lucy. I'm also wary of targeting him for posting too much as I don't think thats entirely fair and I'm actually much more suspicious of those who are hardly posting. Time will tell!

With that said, I'm only left with one person so. Discgruntled Porcupine. He really hasn't posted much or said much since he was accused.

I think I will cast my vote for DisgruntledPorcupine

I think the DP voting for lamppost makes a LOT of sense. Usually a night poll has some kind of outcome, but the ayers don't always know what it will be. There are different variations on it though. 1. The winning option affect all the players in the same way. This seems unlikely in this case because the post made it clear we each went through with our own individual choices. 2. The people who voted for the winning option all are affected, or one or more of the voters for the winning option are affected. Having not been informed of anything I know it is not all of us, but it might be one or more of us for all I know. 3. Each option correlates to a player or alignment, the winning option benefits/harms that particular alignment. Again it see,s unlikely given how the post was written.

Host: did anyone have information on the night poll before it ended? Does anyone know now the effect it had, if any?

If we are given an answer to this it might make a difference as to how I view DP.

As it stands now, not knowing the answer, this point Golden brought up seems solid because the baddies would not know how this poll might affect the game. If it were either 2 or 3, it would be good strategy on their part to have someone from their team each voting for a different option. If each option has a different effect, then having one voter in each group optimizes their chances of picking up a worthwhile prize or at the least nets them the most indoor action. If the winning option voters get something for voting for the winning option, then having a voter in each option again optimizes their chances of gaining a possible prize.

However, if they had info, I am more likely to look at people who voted for Beaver Dam than I am DP.

I'm more suspicious of those who haven't posted as much as well, on the whole. I'd like to hear more from splints, Metalmarsh, Faraday... some of our newbies too!

In the mean time, I'm sticking with voting for DisPor and cross my fingers that I'm right.

Host: did anyone have information on the night poll before it ended? Does anyone know now the effect it had, if any?

If you meant Day 1 Poll with the locations, the answer is no for the first question. Yes to the second.

Lol, yeah, glad you followed my thoughts there, I'm super tired at the moment.

Given that answer I am voting for DisgruntledPorcupine too.

Current Vote Tally

golden - ArtFirst (1), MetalMarsh89 (7)
Dispor - Dfaraday (2), drummergirlbk (3), Katniss Neverbeef (4), golden (5), SpaceDaisy (6)

5 more to go.

I had a post and it completely disappeared :/

Disgruntled Porcupine, I'm wondering why you haven't answered my question. And Spacedaisy how did heiots answer help you decide?

The only thing that really bothers me about this is... this has not been a day for alternate views flying, at all.

DP has had defenders, but there hasn't been anyone really looking to point in other directions - except towards me. It's a big mistake on day one to defend a teammate, but still... I hope that tomorrow we get a few more opinions and talk about a few more people.

I really need to vote and go to lala land but I was hoping to hear something more solid from DP. I'm sorely tempted to flip a quarter.

Alright I'm sorry to do this, but my vote goes to Golden.
I don't really get why everyone's ganged up on DP, unless they're just going with the crowd.

I'm more suspicious of those who haven't posted as much as well, on the whole. I'd like to hear more from splints, Metalmarsh, Faraday... some of our newbies too!

In the mean time, I'm sticking with voting for DisPor and cross my fingers that I'm right.

What more would you like to hear from me? Only you, Katniss, and Olivia have posted more then me, so why would you expect more from me?

Really? I didn't do a post count or anything, it was just a vibe of who is quiet. I feel like Daisy's posts, for example, are more numerous than yours. I don't know how to see that on this site yet.

It's not that I want anything specific from you (or anyone else)... I just feel like I have no real sense of what you are thinking.