Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Good game. There were some highs and lows, but I think my favourite point was where katniss posted to all in the chat room that I'm like a cross between Batman and Einstein.

Those were your exact words, right [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]

Y'know that's going to be new signature.

hehe!

Thank you so much to [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] , our hosts. Thanks so much to all of you for making this such an enjoyable experience. I'm sorry to have had to deceive you all!

I didn't expect to be much good at this game, or poetry, so I was really proud of myself for both of these little personal victories. It's actually managed to boost my self esteem for the first time in a long time in really silly little way. So again, thank you all :) I hope I'll be able to play again sometime.

what do you mean night actions to be up in a few hours?

Spreadsheet of who did what at night, Peter protected which player, the beavers' mail, Father Christmas' gifts, etc. Interesting stuff.

Good game. There were some highs and lows, but I think my favourite point was where katniss posted to all in the chat room that I'm like a cross between Batman and Einstein.

Those were your exact words, right [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]

Y'know that's going to be new signature.

Yeah yeah, whatever makes you feel good, baby! :p

Woop woop. Go team mafia.

:party: :cheer2: :first:

Your reaction to being recruited to mafia was the best. I'd post it if I wasn't on my phone. :)

Your reaction to being recruited to mafia was the best. I'd post it if I wasn't on my phone. :)

haha what did he say?? I hope you appreciate your mafia conversion, Jacobi. My house is a wreck and my bf is close to leaving me :p I was sitting at the computer pressing refresh refresh until the game post was up and i could send in my question :p

Wow, i'm in shock. Artfirst! you are a good liar!! Katniss you too! but I had fun, it was a memorable experience lol. Probably will join the Syndicate and play with you again golden :) thanks [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] for hosting this

I found that out myself too and frankly I'm disgusted with myself. I feel so bad about lying the whole time.

I found that out myself too and frankly I'm disgusted with myself. I feel so bad about lying the whole time.

It's part of the game, darlin. No ones going to hold the lies and deceit against you. In fact, I'm pretty sure they would have been more pissed if you'd done a piss poor job and caved. The game wouldnt have been much fun then :)

Gah!! splints was the civvie! Can't believe we lost allt he way back when she voted for me! Sorry splints.

And - the baddies totally deserved to win. I believed jacobi was edmund and probably turned from the first night, what poor luck that they should have tried to kill him immediately. I believed Art was bad. And Art, am I right that you were told by liv I had charisma and could lead the thread? At first I thought that sounded like liv, but then I changed my mind to thinking it was MM, and then I changed again to thinking it was splints.

And I would have voted katniss not DG on the smilie day, except I genuinely couldn't figure out how.

Not gonna hold lies and deceit against you one bit. I genuinely meant it when I said I think all 5 of you newbies played a great game, and I really hope some of you do join up at the syndicate.

So, splints... you really don't think of fishslap as being you, I take it?

Gah!! splints was the civvie! Can't believe we lost allt he way back when she voted for me! Sorry splints.

And - the baddies totally deserved to win. I believed jacobi was edmund and probably turned from the first night, what poor luck that they should have tried to kill him immediately. I believed Art was bad. And Art, am I right that you were told by liv I had charisma and could lead the thread? At first I thought that sounded like liv, but then I changed my mind to thinking it was MM, and then I changed again to thinking it was splints.

And I would have voted katniss not DG on the smilie day, except I genuinely couldn't figure out how.

hehe sorry Golden. I'm sorry I had to turn on you like that. I was rather amazed I got away unsuspected till the very last mintue.

Not gonna hold lies and deceit against you one bit. I genuinely meant it when I said I think all 5 of you newbies played a great game, and I really hope some of you do join up at the syndicate.

So, splints... you really don't think of fishslap as being you, I take it?

Also, thank you! you and splints going at eacg other made the last day a breeze for us :p

What is syndicate? I got way too into this game. I didn't realise I was so competitive. I would definitely love to play again, but not any time soon. It is a very time consuming game. I was up at 5.30 most morning the last week and a half to try and properly play as i could do so well during the dayts or evenings.

I'm kind of glad the game is over actually :( it was becoming pretty personal and over the top towards the end, I honestly believed you were civilian and I felt bad for you. now i just feel stupid.

The hours this game seemed to be active was very odd. It's the first game I've ever played where everyone else seemed to be around when I was.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/phpBB-3.0.11/phpBB3/index.php

Come, hang out, be a part of the community, whether you sign up for games or not. Just send me a message if you are going to join the site with a different name to your one here, so I can tell the admins (they already know you might be coming).

This game became a little more personal than they usually do. You shouldn't take it as being too representative.

I'm kind of glad the game is over actually :( it was becoming pretty personal and over the top towards the end, I honestly believed you were civilian and I felt bad for you. now i just feel stupid.

Feeling stupid is par for the course as a civilian.

I thought one of my closest mafia friends was setting me up, and she was a civilian.

C'est la vie (sorry splints)

haha what did he say?? I hope you appreciate your mafia conversion, Jacobi. My house is a wreck and my bf is close to leaving me :p I was sitting at the computer pressing refresh refresh until the game post was up and i could send in my question :p

I did enjoy that. I'm glad to see that evil comes before your responsibilities and loved ones. I've taught you well

haha what did he say??

images

hehe!

Thank you so much to @heiots and @JB79 , our hosts. Thanks so much to all of you for making this such an enjoyable experience. I'm sorry to have had to deceive you all!

I didn't expect to be much good at this game, or poetry, so I was really proud of myself for both of these little personal victories. It's actually managed to boost my self esteem for the first time in a long time in really silly little way. So again, thank you all :) I hope I'll be able to play again sometime.

game's over girl, no need to lie anymore :p

By the way - there are some things that were just too 'buttering up' to say during the game, so...

Favourite avatar: Katniss - seriously, that's just cool.
Favourite user name: Tinybubbles. I just wanted to drink champagne every time you posted. Please don't change your user name if you join the syndicate!
Second favourite user name: Drummergirl. Reminds me of heiots for one thing :D But also, I was trained in classical percussion, so drumming is my thing.