Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Dammit.

I'm out :(

Well done baddies. And whichever of you are civvies who voted for me. I'm sorry. You've been played handsomely.

I wish I could say I felt like the baddies deserved the win, but I don't. I'll tell you right now that I believe the team is Art, FS, DP and Katniss. So I think it's TB who was played, but oh well.

I really believe I would have come out on top in a 4/4 split, and the civvies would have won too :( :( :(

I tried.

Reactions: Tin Man
Dammit.

I'm out :(

Well done baddies. And whichever of you are civvies who voted for me. I'm sorry. You've been played handsomely.

I wish I could say I felt like the baddies deserved the win, but I don't. I'll tell you right now that I believe the team is Art, FS, DP and Katniss. So I think it's TB who was played, but oh well.

I really believe I would have come out on top in a 4/4 split, and the civvies would have won too :( :( :(

I tried.

:eek:

So what happens now? Do we find out which role you were? Is the game over? [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] jump in anytime lol

I had hoped people would see the giveaway was that I was being honest about my DG vote and fs was not.

No way would a baddie come out and say 'I knew she was civvie'...

But, TinyBubbles, jacobi, Art, Drummergirl, Katniss - you are all great, and you should all come play at the Syndicate. I hope to see you. I think you could all be really great additions to our community.

:eek:

So what happens now? Do we find out which role you were? Is the game over? [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] jump in anytime lol

You will. I don't know if the game will be over. I suppose there is still a chance it wouldn't be - for instance, if MM was bad and the kill got redirected by accident or something. Never give up till the hosts say it's over.

Guess we can end the day early.

It is interesting that the third person to vote for me is back to reinforce fingersplints ideas.

Katniss, if it's grasping at straws, why was splints able to so easily remember my smilie from years ago? And why did you say 'see that really obscure smily' - if any was obscure, surely my kiwi would be the most obscure of the lot...??

The only person whose word there is for the idea it was 'obscure' is fingersplints, who naturally wants you all to think it's obscure... except for the fact that we had this, like, chatbox... where she used that smilie ten times every day... the smilies were not obscure on RM. They represented us, we all had one or two or (in the case of heiots) three, and they were an inherent part of our identities. They were a very good way of representing who each other was in cases like being cursed by smilies. Is it possible splints and I have different views about whether that smilie represents her? Sure. But I'm 100% certain she knew I meant it to represent her. And I'm certain it came up in the baddie chat too... hence why the only person to interpret the fishslap (incorrectly) was Art.

If my smilie posts were so easy to interpret, I wonder why people could understand what I meant when I had a mafia next to Art, a mafia next to DG, but not understand I might mean a person when I had a mafia symbol next to a fishslap... I don't think they were that easy to understand. I do, however, wish I had the pope idea :D thats fantastic.

Anyway, TB, DP, jacobi - I think you should take note of the fact katniss is essentially pushing fingersplints word as gospel truth, I'm just hoping some people will really see this is whats happening...

I have no teammates to push my word as gospel truth, or push my perspective on events... I'm just working hard at trying to convince you myself.

I'm honestly getting confused and frustrated with your representing smiley crap. No offence, but this is a different forum and most of the forum members participating in this particular game don't have a clue about your other forum signatures or politics. I think adding them into this game was a really bad move, to be perfectly honest with you.

I'm also not just accepting Fingersplints word as gospel truth...I'm reading and coming to my own conclusions. Some of my own conclusions just happen to mirror fingersplints...which surprised me as I innitially had thought she might have been mafia.

I recognised that picture as a kiwi straight off the bat -- but i still don't understand what it represented? you clear it up for me?

also, thank you! I'm quite proud of the pope idea :D

Also, I totally understood you were saying mafia for art and DG...but your fishslap wasn't as obvious as you thought it was. It confused me. I didn't even realise that it was a FISH in the picture! It looked like a cavemans stick :D It's not a smiley I Was familiar with, and to be honest, it all played into the more experienced members previous games so again, it meant nothing to me. I also stand by my other comment from a previous post saying I'm not going to hold it against Fingersplints for not mentioning that it must be her....why would anyone want to draw attention t themselves that way?

If we're going by that logic...you could easily say that mafia must be the remaining veterans in the game, because they should have known what the symbol meant and failed to bring it up and point fingers at splints.

Nm, its in the past now. I'm lynched, so it doesn't matter.

Sorry, I posted it before I saw another page of posts.

Sorry, I posted it before I saw another page of posts.

The pope idea was good though. I've never been good at the smilie thing. I honestly thought splints would refute herself being bad, not just ignore it. Was it a bad move bringing that smilie in? Maybe. It turned it into 'he said, she said'... I did think at least DF or someone might have been able to vouch for me on it, but maybe no-one else was really in amongst that as much as splints was. I don't know what I would have done differently, though. On that day I just tried really hard, but when you've experienced it, you'll know how hard it really is.

I refuted everything obviously directed at me. Civvie splints would act how civvie splints just acted.

So when will we find out when the day is over? I wanna see what happens next. Will we go to night?

Day 5

golden - fingersplints (1) , ArtFirst (2), Katniss Neverbeef (4), TinyBubbles (6), DisgruntledPorcupine (7), Jacobi (8)
ArtFirst - golden (3), Dfaraday (5)

Golden is a fighter, and throughout the land of Narnia, is known for one particular skill.

Archery.

However, within the last couple of days, the remaining occupants of Narnia has started to distrust
him, doubting his leadership. Some of them decide to rile the crowd up by accusing him of being
disloyal to Aslan. They gather up stones, and though he protests his innocence, they proceed to
stone him. Soon, golden is left for dead, broken and bleeding from multiple wounds.

Still, the snow falls.

golden was Susan Pevensie.

The civvies have lost. Mafia wins.

GAME OVER.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]

Roles

[MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] - White Witch
[MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION] - Witch's Dwarf
[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION] - Maugrim the Wolf
[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] - Peter Pevensie
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] - Susan Pevensie
[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] - Edmund Pevensie
[MENTION=13637]Metalmarsh89[/MENTION] - Lucy Pevensie
[MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION] - Tumnus the Faun
[MENTION=13639]Spacedaisy[/MENTION] - Father Christmas
[MENTION=13630]DisgruntledPorcupine[/MENTION] - Reepicheep
[MENTION=13654]DFaraday[/MENTION] - Beaver 1
[MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION] - Beaver 2​

Night actions to be up in a few hours. I'm out and on my phone, and can't access the excel file properly.

All players and non-players are now free to discuss anything and everything.​

Night actions to be up in a few hours. I'm out and on my phone, and can't access the excel file properly.

All players and non-players are now free to discuss anything and everything.​

what do you mean night actions to be up in a few hours?

Woop woop. Go team mafia.

:party: :cheer2: :first:

Roles

@Katniss Neverbeef - White Witch
@OliviaPope - Witch's Dwarf
@ArtFirst - Maugrim the Wolf
@TinyBubbles - Peter Pevensie
@golden - Susan Pevensie
@Jacobi - Edmund Pevensie
@Metalmarsh89 - Lucy Pevensie
@fingersplints - Tumnus the Faun
@Spacedaisy - Father Christmas
@DisgruntledPorcupine - Reepicheep
@DFaraday - Beaver 1
@drummergirlbk - Beaver 2​

Wow, i'm in shock. Artfirst! you are a good liar!! Katniss you too! but I had fun, it was a memorable experience lol. Probably will join the Syndicate and play with you again golden :) thanks [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] for hosting this