Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] that part was da truuuuuuf! I was so surprised that no one really suspected me until the end! Metalmarsh did atthe very start, but I think I managed to change his mind with my response because he was Lucy and never went after me again.
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] I also didnt enjoy the personal aspect towards the end. It got a little heated! I will definitely be joining. I hate my username here, its actually my second username so I will probably join up on Syndicate as Neverwhere.

Gah!! splints was the civvie! Can't believe we lost allt he way back when she voted for me! Sorry splints.

And - the baddies totally deserved to win. I believed jacobi was edmund and probably turned from the first night, what poor luck that they should have tried to kill him immediately. I believed Art was bad. And Art, am I right that you were told by liv I had charisma and could lead the thread? At first I thought that sounded like liv, but then I changed my mind to thinking it was MM, and then I changed again to thinking it was splints.

And I would have voted katniss not DG on the smilie day, except I genuinely couldn't figure out how.

nah Olivia never told on you. Believe it or not, I am pretty empathic and good at reading people. I pretty much had formed that image of you from the get go.
I'm so glad this godforsaken game is over though. I feel like a monster and truth be told if [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] hadn't continually told me its ok in our mafia chatroom I would have caved by the seer sense of guilt I am feeling for deceiving everyone and setting you up for this entire ride. Without her I would have asked heiots to replace me half way day 3.

As for how I lied, I lied by mostly writing the truth and sometimes adding a dark nefarious twist to it.
I'm so glad the game is over, I doubt anyone has any idea just how much.
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] you're a really cool guy dude, don't let anything negative that I had said to set you up for this vote phase you. [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for causing you to vote golden even tho hes been innocent this entire time.

nah Olivia never told on you. Believe it or not, I am pretty empathic and good at reading people. I pretty much had formed that image of you from the get go.
I'm so glad this godforsaken game is over though. I feel like a monster and truth be told if [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] hadn't continually told me its ok in our mafia chatroom I would have caved by the seer sense of guilt I am feeling for deceiving everyone and setting you up for this entire ride. Without her I would have asked heiots to replace me half way day 3.

As for how I lied, I lied by mostly writing the truth and sometimes adding a dark nefarious twist to it.
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] you're a really cool guy dude, don't let anything negative that I had said to set you up for this vote phase you. [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for causing you to vote golden even tho hes been innocent this entire time.

I wasn't as innocent as I looked...

I went after DP because I know how hard he is to lynch when he is bad.
And I did lie that I wasn't suspicious of you to try and smoke out your teammates.

One thing I wasn't lying about though - this game was just too few players to play my normal game. I was very hamstrung by only 12, and the vote for DG was a genuine error because of that miscalculation. I should have realised even then that the baddies were already 4/9... I wasn't thinking.

Feeling stupid is par for the course as a civilian.

I thought one of my closest mafia friends was setting me up, and she was a civilian.

C'est la vie (sorry splints)

To be fair, I always point out that baddies are less likely to address everything brought against them where civvies point out every little thing. I just really didn't get it was supposed to be me. like I said that fishslap one indicates many people to me. And then you said I was 100% bad and I was like nah no way. And I assumed you wer baiting me. I should have stuck with my early read that was your civvie game
I could see you being civvie but not with that sentence lol

I had a feeling Olivia was bad but she wasn't really posting enough to make any case. I thought dfaraday was the last one so lol

To be fair, I always point out that baddies are less likely to address everything brought against them where civvies point out every little thing. I just really didn't get it was supposed to be me. like I said that fishslap one indicates many people to me. And then you said I was 100% bad and I was like nah no way. And I assumed you wer baiting me. I should have stuck with my early read that was your civvie game
I could see you being civvie but not with that sentence lol

I had a feeling Olivia was bad but she wasn't really posting enough to make any case. I thought dfaraday was the last one so lol

That was the thing, I was testing your reaction... and I thought you might say 'you are wrong, but you seem civvie'. When you didn't, I thought I had you...

But I still had a lot of doubt (however convinced I sounded in the thread)... thats why I went after Art. The moment where I lost all doubt and felt truly certain was when Art started speaking for the both of you.

I wasn't as innocent as I looked...

I went after DP because I know how hard he is to lynch when he is bad.
And I did lie that I wasn't suspicious of you to try and smoke out your teammates.

One thing I wasn't lying about though - this game was just too few players to play my normal game. I was very hamstrung by only 12, and the vote for DG was a genuine error because of that miscalculation. I should have realised even then that the baddies were already 4/9... I wasn't thinking.

It's ok, it was a really tough game. Pope and I were super careful abnd didnt really give you guys a whole lot to go on. Jacobi was cleared as a goodie from early on and we were just lucky we nabbed him first...so he just kept up his initial thoughts to try and blend. Art was suspicious from the start, but he'd made us agree to sacrifice him if needs be to save me as I would get his job as well if he died.
The civvies playing made it tough to blame them fairly also. It was a lot of hard work and baseless finger pointing.

Also I found Lucy n1 haha I am awesome ^_^
MM did you figure out I was Tumnus?

Man, i am super relieved that our night kill on you the last night didnt go through. It would have made th game harder. You and golden fighting today really kind of made our final day so easy! :D

Awesome at finding Lucy. not baddies. That I clearly suck at.

You guys are lucky it wasn't written into the post like Jacobs was. That would have changed the game

Yeah, actually, why was MetalMarsh's character not revealed?

I forgot to say: congrats winners! Good first game here :D and thanks for the game lovely hostesses

This was fun, but I think it'll be a while before I join another. It really took up a lot of time, which wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so absorbed in it.

Thanks [MENTION=10371]heiots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION] for hosting and moderating.

I'm so glad this godforsaken game is over though. I feel like a monster and truth be told if @Katniss Neverbeef hadn't continually told me its ok in our mafia chatroom I would have caved by the seer sense of guilt I am feeling for deceiving everyone and setting you up for this entire ride. Without her I would have asked heiots to replace me half way day 3.

@golden you're a really cool guy dude, don't let anything negative that I had said to set you up for this vote phase you. @TinyBubbles I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for causing you to vote golden even tho hes been innocent this entire time.

:hug: don't worry, it's just a game, I'm glad you played your role well, Katniss too. Mafia totally deserved the win. but I am still relieved it's over it was getting stressful, I don't come to this forum to get into arguments or feel like people are being attacked, that's what I thought was happening between you and golden, it felt like you were being singled out and on the defensive, it was hard to watch. Katniss seemed to be on your side so I figured she was civilian too. But what you said about golden, it made me sick honestly. When golden said don't make personal judgments I thought you would stop but you kept going, I was somewhat suspicious then but I just ignored it.

This was fun, but I think it'll be a while before I join another. It really took up a lot of time, which wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so absorbed in it.

Thanks @heiots and @JB79 for hosting and moderating.

is that batman or einstein speaking? j/k
I agree it took too much time, I need a holiday from it haha

Reactions: Tin Man
Metalmarsh did atthe very start, but I think I managed to change his mind with my response because he was Lucy and never went after me again.

He still did suspect you, I think. He checked you the night he died. If you guys hadn't targeted him for the kill, he'd have known you were the White Witch.

Screenshots of the night actions if anyone's interested.

Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 10.13.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 10.14.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 10.14.27 PM.png

ha ok so N4 it looks like I wasnt NK'd because of the day poll choice of Fish and Chips AND because TinyBubbles protected me AND because I couldn't be NK'd first try
haha there was no killing me that night!

The kiwi stands for Golden because it is the bird of his home, NZ.

goldenkiwi.gif
wub.gif
JC_fan.gif
wub.gif

Also, let's all wish our lovely host JB a happy early birthday. All welcome to the bar.

barsmiley.gif

Happy Birthday [MENTION=13627]JB79[/MENTION]!!
[MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION], i think i blocked you the night you were trying to send me a message. What would that message have been?