[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

That's one frisky emoticon. I love frisky.

661526d2580d1e0f56ecfbb43c24d96e.jpg
Your dad gave you THAT picture out of your family's wedding album?

Last edited:
Some signs are innevitably, easily seen.

Hey Flavus, your step-dad Flava Flav called to tell you that your mom's pussy is great!

Hey Flavus, your step-dad Flava Flav called to tell you that your mom's pussy is great!

Stop claiming to be my mom. It's getting creepy. Anyhow, everyone downtown says it's pretty mediocre.

Cause bigger is always better.... ;) lol

Unless you're talking rashes, tumors, kidney stones, student loans, egos, hurricanes, etc.

Cause bigger is always better.... ;) lol
I won't comment about your preference of partner. It might seem insensitive/incorrect.

Unless you're talking rashes, tumors, kidney stones, student loans, egos, hurricanes, etc.
Waist-lines, eye-glasses, hearing aides, ears, noses, teeth, crocodiles, spiders....

This thread is seriously hilarious and awesome! Really lol. I'm shocked Flavus, i didnt know you had it in you

This thread is seriously hilarious and awesome! Really lol. I'm shocked Flavus, i didnt know you had it in you
Tut. Some people just never pay attention to awesomeness until it comes up and bites them on the ass.

You are so full of yourself that your ego parodies are not even ironic or funny - they're just straight up you being yourself.

You are also a saggy man-teat.

You are so full of yourself that your ego parodies are not even ironic or funny - they're just straight up you being yourself.

You are also a saggy man-teat.
Au contraire my little minx, many would do well to imitate, some foolishly parody, but no one's ego comes away as anything but inspired, or deflated, when they measure themselves against me. This is why the saggy man-teat reference is so appropriate in your case. If I am a saggy man teat, you surely must be lower-hanging-twin of an octogenarian woman's asymmetric nipples, with gravel-rash from dragging on the pavement.

Au contraire my little minx, many would do well to imitate, some foolishly parody, but no one's ego comes away as anything but inspired, or deflated, when they measure themselves against me. This is why the saggy man-teat reference is so appropriate in your case. If I am a saggy man teat, you surely must be lower-hanging-twin of an octogenarian woman's asymmetric nipples, with gravel-rash from dragging on the pavement.

You seem to think I'm playing.