Calling All Unregistered Site Visitors: Post the Absurd and Win a PRIZE | INFJ Forum

Calling All Unregistered Site Visitors: Post the Absurd and Win a PRIZE

Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
If you register and post something completely absurd on this thread, you will win a much coveted and rare thumbs up from me, plus other unpredictable replies from other forum members.

bear-hula-hoop.gif

Disclaimer: Qualification for the prize is entirely subjective and subject to factors which may defy all explanation, however, the rules are such, that technically any registered member may apply and be considered.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
You do know that unregistered site visitors can't see "The Lounge"?

Reactions: Sandie33
You do know that unregistered site visitors can't see "The Lounge"?

Really? I just put a thread there too. Damn

But if they post they'll no longer be unregistered, sooo...

If you register and post something completely absurd on this thread, you will win a much coveted and rare thumbs up from me, plus other unpredictable replies from other forum members.

bear-hula-hoop.gif

Disclaimer: Qualification for the prize is entirely subjective and subject to factors which may defy all explanation, however, the rules are such, that technically any registered member may apply and be considered.

haha look at its balls!

But if they post they'll no longer be unregistered, sooo...

But they wouldn't be able to see the thread in the first place, see?

Reactions: Sandie33
This thread would actually be very sweet if it were stickied in a forum visible to unregistered users.
[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]
Perhaps this thread would be better off in a visitor-accessible subforum. Pleeeeeaaase.

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]
Perhaps this thread would be better off in a visitor-accessible subforum. Pleeeeeaaase.

Moved to entertainment and media. Im pretty sure this is a public forum. Best i can do.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila