[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

beep boop meow

mjQA0C5.gif
You realise that guy's privates are exposed on the video. Nice touch of Peppermint class.

[video=youtube;T5EYYUbKhWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5EYYUbKhWQ[/video]
Lame.

Your criteria and metrics of judgement are flawed, skewed, and partial, thus making this a pointless exercise.
It takes real wit to get around that subjective criteria. Pretty pointless for some people to try.

Where do I sign up?
You'll find the number in the phonebook under "Depression Support Group".

I think it may have been a reference to talk.

I'd say calling someone's bluff doesn't always belittle the person too, in fact, some may be pleased to have someone finally understand. Thoughts for food.
Right. Some people cover up their greatness to try and make others feel better about themselves. I personally try to do this as much as I can.

Clearly, you're challenging people's wits, and that's the first step to being beaten. IMO
So far only one comment has made the grade.

Now that's ambiguous.
No. Your gender, now that's ambiguous.

So far flavus is unmatched. You all suck at this. I win.

No. Your gender, now that's ambiguous.

Says the guy who stared at the croth of gif guy in a previous post. Where did you put that thumb it's none of my bussiness though.

Says the guy who stared at the croth of gif guy in a previous post. Where did you put that thumb it's none of my bussiness though.

If I told you that you have the outline of a penis on your forehead, formed by variations in your facial skin colour, you would spend the next 15 hours staring in the mirror trying to find it.

Three Kings live, but one died. There have always been only three. One came back for you and me.

How many kings are there?

Last edited:
Three Kings live, but one died. There have always been only three. One came back for you and me.

I wonder if you could answer your own riddle correctly. If you get it wrong, I'll burn you at the stake.

A=1

Ah, but this is for you. Surely my witty friend has not been stumped...

Ah, but this is for you. Surely my witty friend has not been stumped...
Everything you post is related to Christian religion. Your riddle is about the Trinity:

There is a problem with the riddle: One cannot say that there are three kings in respect of the Trinity, just as one cannot say that there are three Gods, or three Lords, or three Eternals, but only one God, King, Lord, Eternal. So the riddle is wrong, but the correct answer is there is only one king.

*Burns @just me at the stake*

You can't beat this inquisition.

If I told you that you have the outline of a penis on your forehead, formed by variations in your facial skin colour, you would spend the next 15 hours staring in the mirror trying to find it.

Nah, i'll probably think there's too much phallus in your subconscious. So if i told you there's a penis in your elbow you'll probably won't even use a mirror and dislocate your shoulder before you lick it.

Three Kings traveled to follow a star: three kings live. One died(did not say one of the three Kings died). There have always been only three(three what?). One (what) came back (from where) for you and me. I must leave something....

[video=youtube;j-QI7_0qLyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-QI7_0qLyc[/video]

[video=youtube;CT11bhh5_9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT11bhh5_9U[/video]

Nah, i'll probably think there's too much phallus in your subconscious. So if i told you there's a penis in your elbow you'll probably won't even use a mirror and dislocate your shoulder before you lick it.
I wouldn't be able to lick my elbow, with you trying to climb up and sit on it.

Three Kings traveled to follow a star: three kings live. One died(did not say one of the three Kings died). There have always been only three(three what?). One (what) came back (from where) for you and me. I must leave something....
Trying to figure out the thoughts that run around someone's head is an unsolvable riddle.
attachment.php

[video=youtube;j-QI7_0qLyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-QI7_0qLyc[/video]

[video=youtube;CT11bhh5_9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT11bhh5_9U[/video]
The broadway version is better.

I expected more.

I hope the real prize is that Flavus doesn't make another one of these threads.

A girl can dream.

I expected more.
That's the first rule of entertainment: Leave 'em wanting more.

I hope the real prize is that Flavus doesn't make another one of these threads.

A girl can dream.
[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] Even if it's only in your dreams, I don't mind making you feel warm and secure occasionally.

Feel like I was shooting pool at a fair.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Reactions: hush