[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

A mixture of admiration and pity is one of the surest recipes for affection.
Arthur Helps

You are trying to love me. Wise choice, poor strategy.

gdtbobridq8bvweioha3.gif

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
A mixture of admiration and pity is one of the surest recipes for affection.
Arthur Helps
You are trying to love me. Wise choice, poor strategy.

Would that really make you feel better about yourself?
Isn't that just clutching at straws?

165683-himym-marshall-oh-honey-gif-im-xzI5.gif

Clutching at straws was your previous statement, when I had mentioned nothing about admiration or love... only pity. Your assumption/ interpretation of my words was terribly incorrect.

tumblr_mfgq9fwl201rw29eto2_500.gif

^that's [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] by the way

Clutching at straws was your previous statement, when I had mentioned nothing about admiration or love... only pity. Your assumption/ interpretation of my words was terribly incorrect.
Prove it. Say the words.

Prove it. Say the words.

You mean when I creatively used the below gif to say that you're a sad, strange little man who has my pity?

2514861-8806593976-mrw-m.jpg

An audio version (with an added, "farewell"), if it helps:
[video=youtube;b9JDPm_QHk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9JDPm_QHk4[/video]

You mean when I creatively used the below gif to say that you're a sad, strange little man who has my pity?

2514861-8806593976-mrw-m.jpg

An audio version (with an added, "farewell"), if it helps:
[video=youtube;b9JDPm_QHk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9JDPm_QHk4[/video]

Can't bring yourself to explicitly deny that you're trying to sneak into my good books?

If non-sequiturs win, you win; but they don't, so you lose.

the game is rigged if you can choose and change the rules at whim.

Also no one gives a shit about your 'coveted prize.'

Can't bring yourself to explicitly deny that you're trying to sneak into my good books?

Yeah...no, but whatever. This means [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] and I win, right?

Flavius is the proper name, Flavus is the adjective.
(There is a deliberate grammatical error in my username, but I'm not going to point it out).

Fail.

I don't believe you. Flavus means yellow. Aquila means eagle. There is no such thing as a yellow eagle. There was a roman named flavius aquila who was often referred to as the eagle. Clearly this is the point of your username. You have an eagle as your avatar and latin words under your username.

You made a mistake. Admit it

I don't believe you. Flavus means yellow. Aquila means eagle. There is no such thing as a yellow eagle. There was a roman named flavius aquila who was often referred to as the eagle. Clearly this is the point of your username. You have an eagle as your avatar and latin words under your username.

You made a mistake. Admit it
* Flavus means golden. (That's one).
* Golden eagles are widespread throughout Europe and Asia. (That's two).
* I have used a golden eagle avatar since I joined the forum, and never a Roman historical person. (That's three).

Strike. You fail.

The signature under my username was a play on [MENTION=12656]Elegant Winter[/MENTION] 's claim that I should be emperor. Those latin words are titles of the Roman Emperors.

* Flavus means golden. (That's one).
* Golden eagles are widespread throughout Europe and Asia. (That's two).
* I have used a golden eagle avatar since I joined the forum, and never a Roman historical person. (That's three).

Strike. You fail.

The signature under my username was a play on [MENTION=12656]Elegant Winter[/MENTION] 's claim that I should be emperor. Those latin words are titles of the Roman Emperors.

You should rename this thread "shame flavus into desperately back peddling and lying his ass off"

You have been outsmarted several times so far. Have you handed out any lame and unwanted prizes yet?

You should rename this thread "shame flavus into desperately back peddling and lying his ass off"

You have been outsmarted several times so far. Have you handed out any lame and unwanted prizes yet?
That should be the name for you next thread. I'll play along. I like to help needy people get over butthurt.

One (or was it two?) people have earned the highly coveted prize of my thumbs up on this thread. Everyone else has become envious, upset, or have tried to pretend they don't care.

However much Flavus Aquila's wit makes me smirk, according to 'most liked' posts, **Ruji** is winning.

A contestant cannot also judge the competition. Conflict of interests.

....Or are rules about morality different for INTJs? Oh wait, yes, yes they are. ;)

That should be the name for you next thread. I'll play along. I like to help needy people get over butthurt.

One (or was it two?) people have earned the highly coveted prize of my thumbs up on this thread. Everyone else has become envious, upset, or have tried to pretend they don't care.

Actually what's happening is that you are more invested in getting the last word than us. You then convince yourself this means you've won. A common strategy among bad debaters.

As will be proven by your next post

However much Flavus Aquila's wit makes me smirk, according to 'most liked' posts, **Ruji** is winning.

A contestant cannot also judge the competition. Conflict of interests.

....Or are rules about morality different for INTJs? Oh wait, yes, yes they are. ;)
Ruji is winning participation ribbons. Few get the illusive trophy.

Morality rules... a complex subject, but I think I can summarise things in a way that might be helpful:
INTJs' morality is about doing good.
INFJ's morality is about good feelings.

I'll just carry on fixing the world, while you carry on masturbating ruji.

Actually what's happening is that you are more invested in getting the last word than us. You then convince yourself this means you've won. A common strategy among bad debaters.

As will be proven by your next post
No one can claim that I'm too proud to come down to the level of my competitors. When someone can't fire up any wit, I'm accommodating enough to engage them at the level of endurance. I'll win that one as well btw.