Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
If anyone can get the better of me in a match of wits/funny insults/not so funny insults/clever arguments/smart-ass-ery/etc. I will award them an exciting and coveted prize.

You can call me out on anything, any topic, any character flaw, etc. But be warned, you will lose.

Final determination about having beaten Flavus will decided by Flavus, and winners will immediately be awarded a rare, but coveted thumbs up from Flavus. All claims of harassment and reporting are forfeited upon the first post, or comment made on this thread. Flavus may resort to any even-handed, high-handed, or underhanded method, insult, personal attack, discrimination, derogatory remark whatsoever in his reply. However, good sportsmanship should be observed and losers should acknowledge their defeat gracefully and very very humbly. That last point is as important, as is inevitability of your defeat.

can it be a match of half wits?

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
have I won already?

have I won already?
f9622e41-d3e2-4638-b73f-92654d7f1d15.png

Prizes for cutting out and pasting are really better administered by kindergarten staff.

Here's a picture of [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] for your activity book:
attachment.php

Attachments

• sad-faces04_400x400.jpg
    sad-faces04_400x400.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 89
I'll come back and check on this thread later. Gotta go to bed... in the meanwhile all you forum women and homos try not to masturbate to that mental image.

If anyone can get the better of me in a match of wits/funny insults/not so funny insults/clever arguments/smart-ass-ery/etc. I will award them an exciting and coveted prize.

You can call me out on anything, any topic, any character flaw, etc. But be warned, you will lose.

Final determination about having beaten Flavus will decided by Flavus, and winners will immediately be awarded a rare, but coveted thumbs up from Flavus. All claims of harassment and reporting are forfeited upon the first post, or comment made on this thread. Flavus may resort to any even-handed, high-handed, or underhanded method, insult, personal attack, discrimination, derogatory remark whatsoever in his reply. However, good sportsmanship should be observed and losers should acknowledge their defeat gracefully and very very humbly. That last point is as important, as is inevitability of your defeat.

I've already "called you out"....by your own admittance in a previous thread. Where's my prize? :tongue1: Hahahahaha.

A generous offer, alas I have no need of your thumbs.

May they serve you well though, good sir.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reductio ad Hitlerum

/thread

Attachments

• d491e3aa06b4f03ea64ddaaaa8df050d.jpg
    d491e3aa06b4f03ea64ddaaaa8df050d.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 111
  • All-Meme-Faces-09.png
    All-Meme-Faces-09.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 108
I'll come back and check on this thread later. Gotta go to bed... in the meanwhile all you forum women and homos try not to masturbate to that mental image.

Makes me think that you're a fairly known bedtime webcamshow person. I'm not into guys, but if you have such a following... Respect.

I've already "called you out"....by your own admittance in a previous thread. Where's my prize? :tongue1: Hahahahaha.
Close your eyes and I'll put it in your hand.

A generous offer, alas I have no need of your thumbs.

May they serve you well though, good sir.
I suppose you could never miss having opposable thumbs, if you never had them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reductio ad Hitlerum

/thread
To appreciate some of those memes, you must be older than how you come across.

Makes me think that you're a fairly known bedtime webcamshow person. I'm not into guys, but if you have such a following... Respect.
If that's how you idolize me... well, each to his own. Freud would have a field day.

This isn't witty, it's just cheap ways of belittling someone.
People who are secure in themselves cannot be belittled. Belittling is more a matter of calling someone out on a pretense in my opinion.

Interesting insertion of the word "cheap" - I'll bet that term often sticks in your craw.