[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

No pug is the best I can do. Otherwise it'll just be a trojan pug.

il_570xN.493725234_qkw8.jpg

Now you're just being an asshole.

Oh wait, that's not new.
I'm an asshole?.... and I guess you're just "passing through"?

Got nothing else to say?

Come on, I'll gladly take a hit to expose you for what you are.

I don't need to win. I don't even want to win. Taking you with me is sufficient.
Sounds like you're resigned to losing. Wise resignation.

Less of this pug

Tesla-v-Edison-xparent.png

More of this pug

pug-original.png
Less human, more dog. Promoting more bitch on this thread are we?

No pug is the best I can do. Otherwise it'll just be a trojan pug.
Trojan pug. A dog filled with hairy Greeks. How fitting.

Sounds exciting!
Not much to being on Sprinkles hate list. Suppose some excitement for you is better than none.

Wit with me.

giphy.gif
Wit with you? Cross light sabres with you? Next you'll be going on about submarines, cigars, and dildos.

[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION], I'm not sure how big the entry point needs to be if you need a submarine to do the job that a dildo or cigar should be doing. Unless by 'cigars' you mean a Cuban.

[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION]

You can take your dirty thumb and stick it back up your ass where it came from.

96kema.png

@Flavus Aquila , I'm not sure how big the entry point needs to be if you need a submarine to do the job that a dildo or cigar should be doing. Unless by 'cigars' you mean a Cuban.
Whatever it takes to get you off, as long as I don't have to know about it.

@Flavus Aquila

You can take your dirty thumb and stick it back up your ass where it came from.

96kema.png
Soooooo easy to provoke.

Yeah right.

I'm not PMing you because fuck you.
You're taking this thread way too seriously, thought an option for actual serious discussion might take the pressure down. Think of it as a valve to let the steam out, before you get completely overdone, by my superior wit, in this pressure cooker and melt like jelly.

You're taking this thread way too seriously, thought an option for actual serious discussion might take the pressure down. Think of it as a valve to let the steam out, before you get completely overdone, by my superior wit, in this pressure cooker and melt like jelly.

I don't play. When you say I can call you out, I expect you to mean it. Especially when you state that you can use any method and there will be no reporting.

It sounds to me like you want to back out.

I don't play. When you say I can call you out, I expect you to mean it. Especially when you state that you can use any method and there will be no reporting.

It sounds to me like you want to back out.
There are norms one follows - like not baiting a crazy person... well, not baiting her too much. However, since narcissism isn't an especially serious form of craziness, baiting shall continue - at risk that you shall continue to experience narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage.

This is your challenge: reply without narcissistically talking about yourself, or your uber-butthurt feelings of snotty, tear-filled, ineffectual anger.

You will lose. Called it.

There are norms one follows - like not baiting a crazy person... well, not baiting her too much. However, since narcissism isn't an especially serious form of craziness, baiting shall continue - at risk that you shall continue to experience narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage.

This is your challenge: reply without narcissistically talking about yourself, or your uber-butthurt feelings of snotty, tear-filled, ineffectual anger.

You will lose. Called it.

Now that's more like it.

I distinctly recall telling you to get ebola. Why has this not happened?

I didn't even know I was on a shit list. Haha I think you are alright though.