[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

Au contraire my little minx, many would do well to imitate, some foolishly parody, but no one's ego comes away as anything but inspired, or deflated, when they measure themselves against me. This is why the saggy man-teat reference is so appropriate in your case. If I am a saggy man teat, you surely must be lower-hanging-twin of an octogenarian woman's asymmetric nipples, with gravel-rash from dragging on the pavement.

You seem to think I'm playing.

I know it seems real now, but it will seem like a distant memory once you have a hot-water bottle, chocolate, Tylenol, and some tampons to comfort you.

Nope, sorry. You're on my forever shitlist with [MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION] and [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]

Your comebacks are weak and overwrought.

But at least you recognize that you are naive, apparently.
I don't believe in overkill. Naivety is sufficient to deal with a vitamin D deficient gamer sitting in her parent's home, surrounded by empty food containers.

I don't believe in overkill. Naivety is sufficient to deal with a vitamin D deficient gamer sitting in her parent's home, surrounded by empty food containers.

See, unlike you I don't have to make stuff up. I don't believe in insults which aren't true.

See, unlike you I don't have to make stuff up. I don't believe in insults which aren't true.
I believe humans are creatures of habit. If you consider saying that you hate someone is a witty insult, it can only mean one thing - and we both know it: besides in-game gamer chat, you virtually speak only to your parents in frustrated exasperation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 60907bd6426f35769607d84e2de4b21c.jpg
    60907bd6426f35769607d84e2de4b21c.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 25
I believe humans are creatures of habit. If you consider saying that you hate someone is a witty insult, it can only mean one thing - and we both know it: besides in-game gamer chat, you virtually speak only to your parents in frustrated exasperation.

attachment.php

It wasn't an insult. It was a statement of fact.

Edit:
And besides, I don't play games like that. I also don't disrespect my parents. Not that I have to justify myself to you.

Got nothing else to say?

Come on, I'll gladly take a hit to expose you for what you are.

I don't need to win. I don't even want to win. Taking you with me is sufficient.

Less of this pug

Tesla-v-Edison-xparent.png

More of this pug

pug-original.png

No pug is the best I can do. Otherwise it'll just be a trojan pug.