[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] Even if it's only in your dreams, I don't mind making you feel warm and secure occasionally.

Ewww, no thank you. That sounds a bit fowl, Mr. Aquila.

Reactions: rawr
@hush Even if it's only in your dreams, I don't mind making you feel warm and secure occasionally.

'Twas spelled exactly as I intended it.

What you described sounded more like an avian nightmare than a pleasant dream.

You thought that you were being seen as a fetus in an eggshell.... and that I'm trying to incubate you?

*Someone... get the straight-jacket*

You thought that you were being seen as a fetus in an eggshell.... and that I'm trying to incubate you?

*Someone... get the straight-jacket*

Your avatar makes sense now.

No. This tread is about everyone in the forum.... and the natural pecking order within it.

A pecking order established per your standards - one would have to value your opinion to see any merit in it.

A pecking order established per your standards - one would have to value your opinion to see any merit in it.

I don't establish the natural pecking order. I just shake the apple box until the best one comes out on top.

AND, seeing as we all value each others' opinions, AND therefore the merit is self-evident, AND you probably don't want to admit to being completely butt-hurt, I'll take that as a compliment.

I don't establish the natural pecking order. I just shake the apple box until the best one comes out on top.

AND, seeing as we all value each others' opinions, AND therefore the merit is self-evident, AND you probably don't want to admit to being completely butt-hurt, I'll take that as a compliment.

My butt feels perfectly alright. I enjoy such verbal exchanges, sir.

I do appreciate the concern you have for my bum, though.

My butt feels perfectly alright. I enjoy such verbal exchanges, sir.

I do appreciate the concern you have for my bum, though.

Are you sure you're ok... you sound mega butt-hurt to me.

I don't want you being brave. If it's too much, you just say so.

661526d2580d1e0f56ecfbb43c24d96e.jpg