[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

Field day? Hell no. Go ask others (or apply yourself) for field work.

attachment.php
That's such an ambiguous suggestion - try un-packaging that and re-submit.

try un-packaging that and re-submit.

Words behind images:
He was getting out of a party (probably his pimp's). Maybe stoned and drunk. Also the eyeliner suggests he's ready to hit the streets and do some field work. He's a lost soul with two mouths to feed too, poor old man.

Words behind images:
He was getting out of a party (probably his pimp's). Maybe stoned and drunk. Also the eyeliner suggests he's ready to hit the streets and do some field work. He's a lost soul with two mouths to feed too, poor old man.
Sounds like classic projection. Chanel that inner rent-boy, no one is judging.

If anyone can get the better of me in a match of wits/funny insults/not so funny insults/clever arguments/smart-ass-ery/etc. I will award them an exciting and coveted prize.

You can call me out on anything, any topic, any character flaw, etc. But be warned, you will lose.

Final determination about having beaten Flavus will decided by Flavus, and winners will immediately be awarded a rare, but coveted thumbs up from Flavus. All claims of harassment and reporting are forfeited upon the first post, or comment made on this thread. Flavus may resort to any even-handed, high-handed, or underhanded method, insult, personal attack, discrimination, derogatory remark whatsoever in his reply. However, good sportsmanship should be observed and losers should acknowledge their defeat gracefully and very very humbly. That last point is as important, as is inevitability of your defeat.

We will ignore you, then boredom will strike you and you will be begging for our attention. :attention:

We will ignore you, then boredom will strike you and you will be begging for our attention. :attention:

He is already begging for our attention though. This thread is proof of that.

When you make this kind of thread, you lose. :)

Yeah, it is contradictory in a sense.

I am just warning or informing him. The next time that he starts a similar thread, there will be no replies. :heh:

I am just warning or informing him. The next time that he starts a similar thread, there will be no replies. :heh:

The next time he starts a similar thread it will be filled with selfies of Flavus performing an enema on himself - the logical conclusion of his desperate need for attention and butthurt (but also an outlet for his latent homosexuality). This time around he will only invite homos to masturbate to his thread. I suspect this is the only way Flavus can reasonably get off without indulging his psychotic nature.

3634553309_a55b584f87.jpg

Flavus discovering the joys of inserting poor character traits for further use into his anus.

Boredom is always preferable to exhausted exasperation with my lackeys.

The sycophant should never presume to be indispensable. I tolerate your attention out magnanimity.

Yeah, it is contradictory in a sense.

Given the replies on this thread, it's not really worth starting a thread like this again.
A mental athlete needs a challenge, not a walk in the park.

The next time he starts a similar thread it will be filled with selfies of Flavus performing an enema on himself - the logical conclusion of his desperate need for attention and butthurt (but also an outlet for his latent homosexuality). This time around he will only invite homos to masturbate to his thread. I suspect this is the only way Flavus can reasonably get off without indulging his psychotic nature.

3634553309_a55b584f87.jpg

Flavus discovering the joys of inserting poor character traits for further use into his anus.
Fugly feminists are soooo predictable. The only way they can get a man is by trying to blackmail his ego into pity/revenge rooting them.

Given the replies on this thread, it's not really worth starting a thread like this again.
A mental athlete needs a challenge, not a walk in the park.

"Imagination exercises" is an apt way to describe any scenario where you might contrive yourself as the default winner of anything, I'll give you that. C:

Fugly feminists are soooo predictable. The only way they can get a man is by trying to blackmail his ego into pity/revenge rooting them.

Flavus has a Phd in fugliness; after all he has had plenty of time, day in and out to study his mug in the mirror.

But what about the really hot Feminists, are they only predictible in the sense that they are actually disgusted by disgusting behaviour?

Last edited:
"Imagination exercises" is an apt way to describe any scenario where you might contrive yourself as the default winner of anything, I'll give you that. C:

Flavus has a Phd in fugliness; after all he has had plenty of time, day in and out to study his mug in the mirror.
I want someone to out-wit me. I think it's important to try new things occasionally.

If I had a PhD in fugliness, your name would be well known in academic circles.

I want someone to out-wit me. I think it's important to try new things occasionally.

I know you love the pain, but exposing your self to so much butt hurt can be very dangerous. Don't hit yourself, mmkay?

As a consolation prize for losing you've been awarded the honorary bachelors in Denial with a minors in Attention Whoring from the University of Butthurt. Just sign here and fill out the form:

eve+ccp+butthurt+form.gif

Attaboy! Mommy and Daddy are proud.

If fugliness were an academic discipline, you'd be in a formaldehyde vat so future generations can study how to prevent your monstrous aberration from ever occurring again.
biggrin.gif

I know you love the pain, but exposing your self to so much butt hurt can be very dangerous. Don't hit yourself, mmkay?

As a consolation prize for losing you've been awarded the honorary bachelors in Denial with a minors in Attention Whoring from the University of Butthurt. Just sign here and fill out the form:

eve+ccp+butthurt+form.gif

Attaboy! Mommy and Daddy are proud.

If fugliness were an academic discipline, you'd be in a formaldehyde vat so future generations can study how to prevent your monstrous aberration from ever occurring again.
biggrin.gif

First thumbs up awarded. Laughed to tears at the last comment.

hmm.... In this duel I guess I must win in the butthurt stakes. It's pretty hard to get butthurt when your anus has fused closed after a lifetime of uptight clenching. You've got the whole mannequin/android/cyborg thing going.

Final determination about having beaten Flavus will decided by Flavus...

Your criteria and metrics of judgement are flawed, skewed, and partial, thus making this a pointless exercise.

Where do I sign up?

People who are secure in themselves cannot be belittled. Belittling is more a matter of calling someone out on a pretense in my opinion.

Interesting insertion of the word "cheap" - I'll bet that term often sticks in your craw.

I think it may have been a reference to talk.

I'd say calling someone's bluff doesn't always belittle the person too, in fact, some may be pleased to have someone finally understand. Thoughts for food.

Clearly, you're challenging people's wits, and that's the first step to being beaten. IMO