[PUG] - Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Beat Flavus in a Match of Wits and WIN a Prize

Never forget

beep boop meow

mjQA0C5.gif

well you call me out so i'm here. since you wanted me to come here then I get to pick the subject. the subject is god/ creator.

What new or novel information can you come with on your own about God. The bible ain't novel neither is Jesus

well you call me out so i'm here. since you wanted me to come here then I get to pick the subject. the subject is god/ creator.

What new or novel information can you come with on your own about God. The bible ain't novel neither is Jesus
An adequate diversionary tactic from an inadequate opponent. Obviously no novel empirical information can sourced from a historical claim.
Any other topics on par with your ability? Perhaps I could recite the alphabet backwards - no doubt you would be suitably impressed.

Last edited:
Make a joke that is better than you current best joke. Repeat ad infinitum. :smile:

(Leave us alone Flavus :heh:)

Make a joke that is better than you current best joke. Repeat ad infinitum. :smile:

(Leave us alone Flavus :heh:)

I'm not trolling - this is strictly a gladiatorial arena. The lion eats what the lion meets here.

Infinite joke: Imaginary bloke is a little closer to matching my wits, but still short of the mark x 10

The lions' mouths were closed shut.

If a duck quacks quips, and a quip caps ducks, which is smarter? Why?

The lions' mouths were closed shut.
...while he slept and digested his prey.

If a duck quacks quips, and a quip caps ducks, which is smarter? Why?
There are two answers:
1. Within the riddle, the duck is smarter, regardless of whether caps means "crowns", or "kills", since even sensory perception is smarter than sensory effects.
2. Who cares? Indifference to that riddle is smarter than considering it of much consequence.

...while he slept and digested his prey.

There are two answers:
1. Within the riddle, the duck is smarter, regardless of whether caps means "crowns", or "kills", since even sensory perception is smarter than sensory effects.
2. Who cares? Indifference to that riddle is smarter than considering it of much consequence.

Sorry, wrong answers :D

If anyone can get the better of me in a match of wits/funny insults/not so funny insults/clever arguments/smart-ass-ery/etc. I will award them an exciting and coveted prize.

You can call me out on anything, any topic, any character flaw, etc. But be warned, you will lose.

How do INFJs deal with their inferiority? :p

How do they deal with you?

Like this:

If only all the males on Earth were INTJ. Yet another reason why you guys are superior...
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31569&p=889092&viewfull=1#post889092

Birth control superiority is off topic

I think [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] won that one...

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
The Roman "eagle" who you have named yourself after is spelled Flavius Aquila.

You forgot the i

The Roman "eagle" who you have named yourself after is spelled Flavius Aquila.

You forgot the i

Flavius is the proper name, Flavus is the adjective.
(There is a deliberate grammatical error in my username, but I'm not going to point it out).

Fail.

Last edited: