AWESOMTASTIC!!! I got the news before the SMH for once | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

AWESOMTASTIC!!! I got the news before the SMH for once

I've never really needed one; I just tend to cut people off if they cannot handle "The Shai". Which leaves me surrounded by INTJs, ENTPs, and ENTJs. That's not really the healthiest environment for my brain/mouth/fingers filter to develop in since we feed off each others tendency towards what society calls "Evil Conversation" and just keep getting worse.

Unfortunately it IS something I need to develop since I'm going towards politics. Okay. So I guess I'll try and censor myself a lot more around here as practice for politics.

Admirable recognition and concession.

I'm sure there are plenty of us here who'd be willing to help you develop one.

Everybody wins :becky:

..tendency towards what society calls "Evil Conversation" and just keep getting worse.

Unfortunately it IS something I need to develop since I'm going towards politics. Okay. So I guess I'll try and censor myself a lot more around here as practice for politics.

Good. Well done and bravo ! It's a tightrope, but perhaps there is a net at the bottom. :)

Perhaps you also need to remember that not everyone here talks violence. Not everyone here puts down women out of pure inexperience and negative belief systems. You also don't need to be simply young and inexperienced to have such thoughts. These are bred in families and cultures and environments that each of us will come in to contact with to various degress in our lives. We chose to accept whatever beliefs we want. Now, you have an opportunity to wake up and show true strength or continue with excessive ego stroking and narrow mindedness. I think you are smart to choose the first, if not for career reasons.

Btw, the extremists and radicals of any faith or belief system believe that everyone else is evil anyway.