• Abstract Tan - 5
  • Green - 8
  • Blue - 8
  • Violet - 10
  • Lavender - 7
  • Crystal - 1
  • Indigo - 5
  • Red overlay - 5
I'm a Violet although the blue and green fit excellently too. Is it possible to have a multicolored aura?

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.
All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

10 - Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.
A project that is too detailed is tedious and boring for Greens . They prefer to develop an idea, organize a plan, and then delegate someone else to take care of the details.
Greens are very drawn to money, power, and business. These quick-thinkers are very organized and efficient. They write lists and efficiently check off the items on the list as they are completed. Greens recognize patterns and discover solutions very quickly.
When Greens are in their power, they can accomplish anything. They love to set goals and are determined to achieve them. Greens are

I remember taking that test a while back in another thread. Got crystal with indigo/blue/violet all tied right behind it.

Took it again to see if anything changed

Still crystal, but the three right behind it are now indigo/blue/sensitive tan.

I'm not really sure what to think about aura's. Never seen anyone who said they could read them(consequently haven't had that done myself). This is a pretty isolated state though and it doesn't surprise me.

The description of crystal is pretty spot on. I am highly empathic to the point that it causes me pain. Being in or near hospitals causes discomfort and pain when just visiting. I also find myself able to change what I am when needed. This line really stood out, "One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues ."

Does anyone find that their favourite colour is their aura colour?

Yes, mines always been blue. Although the last few years I have taken more of a liking to reds and oranges.

Interesting! Lots of violets and blues and generally emotional colours.

I thought I was Violet/Tan at first but now I think I am Violet plus specifically abstract Tan with a Yellow overlay.

I'll do a poll.

I'm not really sure what color crystal is besides clear.

But my favorite colors are dark green and blue.

red: 1
orange: 1
magenta: 3
yellow: 11
logical tan: 3
environmental tan: 3
sensitive tan: 7
abstract tan: 4
green: 3
blue: 8
violet: 4
lavender: 4
crystal: 11
indigo: 7
red overlay:3

Right...so...?

I imagine it being ice blue colour.
My fave colour has traditionally been red, but like all colours really on their own, except neon glowy ones. Violet, tan or yellow are not ones I particularly love.

I have seen my own aura. I kid you not. I didn't even know about auras back when I first saw it, until I related my story to another person who mentioned the word aura.

I'm very red below the belt and very blue around my head.

My first reaction was to look around to check if I was seeing colors on other things, but the colors I saw on myself didn't appear on other things. Furthermore, the colors I saw on my body actually followed the contours of my body, and had "depth" and tonal complexity and movement. It looked like the colors were partly swirling like water, but partly static like a cloud.

Naturally, I also had my eyes checked for glaucoma - which turned out negative.

I suspect animals can even see my aura. Several times, stray cats and dogs have climbed up to my lap and/or snuggled against me, without me having paid any attention to them in the first place.

I totally agree with the descriptions here about the blue and red auras. I am very nurturing, and sexual - only I inhibit its expression because the feeling overwhelms me.

That happens to me a lot too with animals
How did you see it? Were you looking in the mirror?

Nice to see how popular this thread has become (and also the other aura thread).

So it seems they are connected after all...
If you have a colour you like but is not your aura, maybe the colour has meaning for you but is not in the list of colours.

Yes, I like purples and greens.
They also suit me clothing wise. :md:

I have to try this. ^^ I've worn usually either very dark or very light
Maybe it will work on me too.

My colours were yellow as a child and as an adult, gradually turning into brown.. and a white or light grey but is not opaque I think

Yes clear and also it changes into all the colours ^^
I've read too it's opalescent (?) ..

Last edited: