Attack on Titan | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Attack on Titan

For those of you who have not, Watch "Vampire Hunter D" or dont. Let me throw in "Akira". ....

Fair enough. I tend to think that anything that shows up on the cartoon network is a kids show... I dont think its just me that has really bad standards. Still, I question would I have better standards for thinking its better for kids to watch Sponge Bob?

I didn't mean it that way, I was just a bit shocked and wouldn't want people who haven't seen it to get the wrong impression.

Sponge Bob isn't fully a kids show either but at least most of the grown up things in it are over kids heads. Cartoon Network is not a kids channel. It's a cartoon channel. A lot of cartoons happen to be kid friendly but it also has Adult Swim for example. Even something like Naruto is borderline and is for teens and up I'd say.

AoT is not kid friendly and a lot of it has to do with Mikasa and Eren's past. From the manga when the series continues it's going to get a lot worse as it turns out that humans are the real enemy, which sets off a lot of political play between factions and several graphic scenes of torture. You won't even be seeing titan fights for a while when that happens.

I didn't mean it that way, I was just a bit shocked and wouldn't want people who haven't seen it to get the wrong impression.

Sponge Bob isn't fully a kids show either but at least most of the grown up things in it are over kids heads. Cartoon Network is not a kids channel. It's a cartoon channel. A lot of cartoons happen to be kid friendly but it also has Adult Swim for example. Even something like Naruto is borderline and is for teens and up I'd say.

AoT is not kid friendly and a lot of it has to do with Mikasa and Eren's past. From the manga when the series continues it's going to get a lot worse as it turns out that humans are the real enemy, which sets off a lot of political play between factions and several graphic scenes of torture. You won't even be seeing titan fights for a while when that happens.
Well I have not seen the whole story yet but I did recognize humans as being the real enemy early on. Is that not almost always the case?
:)

Every time I see it I want it made in to an MMORPG :-/