Ascension/Awakening | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Ascension/Awakening

Your perspective is almost refreshing.

When ones assemblage point becomes loose does ones energy shift.

It is about energy, the more energy there is in supporting the ego mind the less energy does one have in supporting ones consciousness. And people across the board are consumed by their mind, religious, spiritual and none alike, all their energy goes towards maintaining their mind.

True wisdom comes from saving energy and acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm as life moves spirit. Does anyone know how to be enlightened?

While I cannot say I know this for certain - it does feel as if it is happening in my life. The more mindful I am of my ego and how it drives my actions the more I can see how harm is done to myself. My ego appears to be keeping me - trapped? - held back? - tethered? - to my baser instinctual desires.

I do not know how to be enlightened - only how to practice steps towards it.

I have witnessed your transformation and marvel at you. [sparkles]

When ones assemblage point becomes loose does ones energy shift. It is about energy, the more energy there is in supporting the ego mind the less energy does one have in supporting ones consciousness. And people across the board are consumed by their mind, religious, spiritual and none alike, all their energy goes towards maintaining their mind. True wisdom comes from saving energy and acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm as life moves spirit. Does anyone know how to be enlightened?

Thank you. I know my perspective on the matter is a rare one, but it's one that I've arrived at after much thought. I don't really know how to be enlightened. You either are, or you are not. You either see things for how they are, or you do not. You either identify with you Ego and think your Ego IS you, or you recognize it as a costume you slip into to navigate day to day life.

A lot of people see Enlightenment as the end of suffering, as if you can just meditate your sorrows and suffering away. I think a lot of people fail to remember the Buddha himself had to endure suffering by giving up everything that he'd ever known in order to achieve it, understanding that there must be something beneath that. Yes, all kinds of nice teachings came out of it but you have to be willing to shed everything that isn't real. It's not a comfortable process and I've been riding the wave of it over the last several months and I can say with certainty that it is not an easy process. It's scary, but at the same time I know I am on the right path.

There's a process called autolysis which is suggested by Jed McKenna whereby you take time every day to answer the question "who am I?" It forces you to strip yourself down to the bare basics (if there are any!) and clear out all the thing you thought you were, but that weren't really "you" in the first place. I hear this is a good place to start for one seeking enlightenment.

I'm going to tag @DrShephard here because this is something we talk about frequently and perhaps he'll have something to add (or perhaps he won't!)

But as for the idea of ascension and awakening, this is something I used to be on board with until I started hearing a lot about people moving into 5D and leaving other people behind. That might be all well and good for people who think they're already 5D but I really can't get on board with an idea that instills the fear of being left behind or not achieving the next level of existence or what have you. Anything that causes fear like that, that says you need to do this, do that and do everything else in order to achieve it causes an automatic disconnect for me now. I don't think it's wrong to want to do these things and maybe there are some real benefits to it but I just can't imagine how anyone is going to get left behind. This is because I consider all of us one in the same. That is to say all one energy, all one consciousness, all connected. How can we separate ourselves when we're all part of the same system? It's like a mitochondria considering itself separate from all the other organelles not realizing it's functioning in tandem as part of the cell, which functions in tandem with other cells which are part of an organism which is part of a species, in an environment which is part of a planet which is part of a solar system in a galaxy amongst billions of galaxies in the universe.

How can you separate? How is that possible?

When ones assemblage point becomes loose does ones energy shift. It is about energy, the more energy there is in supporting the ego mind the less energy does one have in supporting ones consciousness. And people across the board are consumed by their mind, religious, spiritual and none alike, all their energy goes towards maintaining their mind. True wisdom comes from saving energy and acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm as life moves spirit. Does anyone know how to be enlightened?

There seems to be a few different ideas around about what 'enlightenment' is.

If by 'enlightenment' you mean escaping the matrix then i think it is about working off karma

This requires as you've already said the shifting of your assemblage point eg through using power plants, times of extreme stress or by certain practices (eg meditation)

If the assemblage point moves a little we experience a change in mood; if it moves a bit more we experience a shift in consciousness; if it moves a lot we enter a different dimension

This allows a revealing of the true self beyond identification with phenomena which in turn allows the realisation of the unity of the true self and the transcendent self

Sounds nice written down (not my ideas, just borrowed).....now i need to do the hard work of going about it!

This involves:
-aligning the personality; 3 parts of the persona (mask shown to outer world): the physical body, the emotional (astral) body, the mental unit or lower mind. Aligning body, emotions & mind allows the passing over of the 'veil of illusions'
-dumping spiritual garbage (prior spiritual ideas)
-flushing out repressions (demons)
-recognising the transcience of the physical human body
-dumping personal history (including all of what i think i know)
-dumping ego and superego (ego being 'a protective mechanism whereby units of consciousness recognise themselves as being seperate from other beings' and superego being 'an inflationary mechanism whereby units of cosnciousness think they are better or superior to other beings' eg through identifying with certain groups, political parties, religions, nationalities, sports teams etc)
-uniting with the solar angel and maintaining contact with the inner soul
-and finally linking with the higher self / monad

So i'm told anyway

Everyone's life experience is their own as is their spiritual journey. There do seem to be some genuine people saying they've found ways up the holy mountain however

Concerning the idea of ascension i do think that there are rapid shifts in perceptions happening at the moment globally and who knows where that might end up?

Last edited:
There seems to be a few different ideas around about what 'enlightenment' is.

If by 'enlightenment' you mean escaping the matrix then i think it is about working off karma

This requires as you've already said the shifting of your assemblage point eg through using power plants, times of extreme stress or by certain practices (eg meditation)

If the assemblage point moves a little we experience a change in mood; if it moves a bit more we experience a shift in consciousness; if it moves a lot we enter a different dimension

This allows a revealing of the true self beyond identification with phenomena which in turn allows the realisation of the unity of the true self and the transcendent self

Concerning the idea of ascension i do think that there are rapid shifts in perceptions happening at the moment globally and who knows where that might end up?

Yes sounds nice. ^_^

I've moved to the 22nd dimension, its a lot of fun. What it tells me is one could go to thousands of dimensions in the near realms and dimensions to ascend. What we are really doing is exploring near realms and dimensions which has little to do with ascending. You ascend when you move your spirit through your crown in blissful euthanasia instead of dieing, who wants to do that. lol

There is no enlightenment, its term used to denote a point of recollection, acceptance that we are more than the sum total of our physical vehicle. All it tells me is ego wants to enlighten us. So what is actually happening, ego enlightens us and enlightenment is nowhere to be found. Then one becomes masters of ones ego, gentled, peaceful, harmoniously, and poof. The magic is in accepting enlightenment is a word like any other, that we are normal people who are living a normal life, experiencing a human system. Its simple and logical. To think we are enlightened means we are far from enlightened. To know we are enlightened means we are closer to being enlightened. Yet to feel at ease with our selves is accepting who we are and enlightenment stops being an unobtainable wall, it just is.

A lot of people see Enlightenment as the end of suffering, as if you can just meditate your sorrows and suffering away. I think a lot of people fail to remember the Buddha himself had to endure suffering by giving up everything that he'd ever known in order to achieve it, understanding that there must be something beneath that. Yes, all kinds of nice teachings came out of it but you have to be willing to shed everything that isn't real. It's not a comfortable process and I've been riding the wave of it over the last several months and I can say with certainty that it is not an easy process. It's scary, but at the same time I know I am on the right path.

the idea of ascension and awakening,

You are doing well. : )

Who is awakened, can anyone be awakened? Remember that when we arrived here in our physical vehicle we were already awakened, then something happened. Ones physical matrix created the illusion of who we are not, layers upon layers of it, so much that ones ego remembered for us who we are not. So then when one awakens, who is awakened, when the ego remembers for us?

This means that we are awakening to the idea that we have a consciousness, that there is a possibility of enlightenment. However it is an idea, we are fighting to reach our hearts inner knowing away from our mind. Yet how far does one come to empty the cup that was filled with a lifetime of construction designed from our backgrounds to empty our chakras with the stories, dramas and upsets that recur. Does this mean that when emptied one can start filling with consciousness and enlightenment. Who can say.

While I cannot say I know this for certain - it does feel as if it is happening in my life. The more mindful I am of my ego and how it drives my actions the more I can see how harm is done to myself. My ego appears to be keeping me - trapped? - held back? - tethered? - to my baser instinctual desires.

I do not know how to be enlightened - only how to practice steps towards it.

I have witnessed your transformation and marvel at you. [sparkles]

Its simple, our mind over-complicates. When ones ego stops being afraid of ones consciousness does ones changes start. I was super afraid of Bali lady, it was my ego. I went there and was shaking and I was going wtf. She is super pretty and my ego was shaking, omgosh!

I was afraid to lose myself, afraid to be honest and totally surrender to myself, my ego wanted, wanted her sexually, WANTED to continue being in control instead of accepting consciousness to start filling. And so by the act of wanting I was putting so much energy in maintaining my mind that I forgot that all I needed to do was stop wanting to change and I started to change. hahaha.

Stop attaching to the idea, intellectual, emotional, whatever of the nature of the beast, for it feeds the energy and places a loop that ego loves. Its a battle of wills that comes from the mind and the only victory here is stagnation. Fluidity stops, for ones assemblage points fix to a certain point and loop like a circuit, finding all the back doors to continue feed the mainframe. Instead of draining the mainframe and restarting the system like brand new.

Its easy to say though its something that is hard to do.

Yes sounds nice. ^_^

I've moved to the 22nd dimension, its a lot of fun. What it tells me is one could go to thousands of dimensions in the near realms and dimensions to ascend. What we are really doing is exploring near realms and dimensions which has little to do with ascending. You ascend when you move your spirit through your crown in blissful euthanasia instead of dieing, who wants to do that. lol

There is no enlightenment, its term used to denote a point of recollection, acceptance that we are more than the sum total of our physical vehicle. All it tells me is ego wants to enlighten us. So what is actually happening, ego enlightens us and enlightenment is nowhere to be found. Then one becomes masters of ones ego, gentled, peaceful, harmoniously, and poof. The magic is in accepting enlightenment is a word like any other, that we are normal people who are living a normal life, experiencing a human system. Its simple and logical. To think we are enlightened means we are far from enlightened. To know we are enlightened means we are closer to being enlightened. Yet to feel at ease with our selves is accepting who we are and enlightenment stops being an unobtainable wall, it just is.

The list of things i posted is feeling like a pretty big mountain to climb at the moment!

I like the Graham Hancock videos you posted where he discusses this idea of using power plants as a way of self healing....of dealing with karma

This rise in interest in eastern methods or the western esoteric tradition does seem to point to an increasing amount of self reflection, or perhaps it is just that people have new tools to work with and aren't relying solely on institutionalised religion. Can this lead to a wider self-realisation....i hope so

Reactions: Kgal
This mission is inspiring.

Let's sit in a circle and tell our truths. Why are the red peoples not represented in the United Nations?
When one race of people is left out of the circle - then their truths cannot be understood - and the rest of the races suffer.
Until all races sit in a circle together - and hear with their hearts - the Truths - then we as a world are incomplete.

This man is gathering a group which will walk for 144 days from Victoria, on Vancouver Island, to Ottawa Canada.

Ahhh....I could marry a man like him....:D

<font size="1">[video=youtube;-NF_YlY35c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NF_YlY35c0[/video]

Reactions: Quiet and jyrffw54
Ascension folks want us to upgrade our DNA...

'Ascension/Awakening' is being helped along by Alien technology...

People are getting lots of knowledge through Spirit Guides, channels...

Do not be deceived! These people are communicating with fallen angels.

There are many people taking this very seriously, the end result is deception.

The point of ascension is to ultimately transform our bodies into light bodies and become co-creator gods.

The groundwork is being laid to introduce us to the existence of some kind of new technology... it will be very alluring.

These folks are also really excited about the forthcoming disclosure, that we are part of an intergalactic community, and that the aliens have come to help us...

The point of ascension is to ultimately transform our bodies into light bodies and become co-creator gods.

The groundwork is being laid to introduce us to the existence of some kind of new technology... it will be very alluring.

These folks are also really excited about the forthcoming disclosure, that we are part of an intergalactic community, and that the aliens have come to help us...

Interesting times!

What do you think the 'fallen angels' are trying to achieve? What do they want from us?

The aim of many secret societies is to activate the pineal gland. Well known freemasonic historian Manley.P.Hall even wrote a book about it.

There is a process of balancing the two parts of the brain and the two aspects of our nature which activates the third eye enabling the adept to see the 'light in the head'. This is the process of becoming 'illuminated'

I once asked a magician if the entities that people are communicating with are internal or external and he said 'both'. The reasoning behind this is, i believe, that because we are all one consciousness everything that is happening is occuring inside you and outwith you. Me typing this post is an internal process to your consciousness because we are connected....we are one.

Concerning aliens or extra-dimensional entities or aliens/demons whatever you want to call them....they have always been there and people have always communicated with them. They are both internal and external to your consciousness.

There have been some very strange goings on concerning aliens and talk of a coming end to the world whether it is an actual destructive process through for example earthquakes resulting from a flip of the earths poles as psychic edgar cayce predicted or whether it is a spiritual transformation such as Terrance mckenna and many 'new age' people think.

Certain groups have ended up in very deep water over these matters. for example the heavens gate group: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_(religious_group) which saw 39 of its members commit suicide claiming they were attempting to go to a space ship that was coming to earth.

The question is did they commit suicide or were they murdered? I don't know

Another group talking about aliens was the order of the solar temple: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Temple who also saw a mass sucide event.

This group had well respected members of society amongst its members for example it had a town mayor and journalists in it.....so what the hell happened?

there are various possibilities. One is that they were in communication with entities that advised them to do certain things. Another posibility is that they were crazy. Another possibility is that they were subjects in a mind control experiment which might of been the product of something such as the CIA ran called Operation MkUltra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_MKULTRA). Its thought the Jones town massacre might also have been related to thought control experiments......kinda like seeing how to control people on a smale scale so that it could be applied on a much larger scale.

One story i saw recently i thought was pretty strange was the following story (see article below) about 6 NSA agents who went AWOL believing that the world was about to end with the coming of the antichrist: http://www.philipcoppens.com/gulfbreeze6.html

Aleister Crowley the British magician communicated with an entity he called 'Lam', which looks like your archtypal 'grey'. After this people began having more and more sightings of greys. Here's a picture he drew of LAM:

lam.jpg

the creator of the Scientology religion sci fi writer L.Ron Hubbard was a friend of a US rocket scientist called Jack Parsons who was a member of Crowleys spiritual order the OTO. At the centre of scientology...in the upper degrees....it talks about humanity being put on earth by aliens and of a nuclear war that occured.

Ancient sumerian tablets also seem to suggest that mankind was put on earth by aliens!

As far as i can see it doesn't matter how you cut it something very strange is going on!

I think while its important to keep an open mind when looking into this stuff its also important to keep one foot firmly on the ground. Never lose sight of your old perceptions because you can never be entirely sure that new perceptions are not false ones being implanted in your mind.

If for example all this talk of aliens is just hogwash then by talking about it on the internet i am only serving to spread the perception that aliens exist! I think we need to be open and guarded at the same time...if that makes sense....when it comes to new perceptions.

here's a youtube clip of radio host alex jones discussing how members of the CIA are communicating with entities whilst under the influence of DMT:
[video=youtube;BGrBu1CgK4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrBu1CgK4o[/video]

I have heard the theory that the power elites feel they need an outside threat to unify the people of the world under their new world order...its a murky old world!

The CIA are now taking drugs to communicate with entities but British secret agent and magician John Dee who was Queen Elizabeths cheif spymaster was communicating via a medium with entities way back in the 1500's! He was even given a new alphabet the 'enochian' alphabet by the entities. As a random piece of information the secret number of John Dee was 007 which was of course then used as the code of James Bond who was written by British spy Ian Fleming. Flemings cousin was actor Christopher Lee who was famous for playing dracula and also Saruman in the Two Towers film which was made around the time that the world trade centre was dropped.

Here's christopher lee in a film written by a british occult writer: (see next post)

[video=youtube;-zoSCn0XR1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zoSCn0XR1I&amp;amp;feature=related[/video]

I mean no harm to anyone who believes this, as many of my friends do and I respect their beliefs.

But it's bullshit. It's naive, and it's embarrassing. It's made on dreams, much akin to the world in shark boy and lava girl. Sounds great in max's dreams but You get there and you're like what the fuck George Lopez is talking to electrical plugs and this isn't gay porn?

It doesn't add up.

Maybe I'm just cynical but this is not the direction I see the world moving towards.

Off topic but [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] I think I read somewhere recently that the United Nations is going to start investigating Native American living conditions. I'll have to look into that further. At least their voices are being heard.

This false doctrine of Ascension/Awakening is all about self worship, self exaltation.
It teaches that you are god, you are becoming god... with increased knowledge... with 'Christ consciousness',
with spirit guides, meditation and DNA activations, with help from DMT elves/aliens, with channeled sources that communicate with angels...

Knowledge/power is absolutely the most seductive thing to us...

But spare yourself the DMT trip and stay away from 'aliens'.
Don't trust channeled sources no matter how good they might sound.

While providing some truth they withhold important details which deceive and mislead many.

In any case, it just isn't helpful to scoff at the things you don't understand.

Truly, the reality we are confronted with is much stranger than most people dare to imagine.

With hard times coming and increasingly stranger signs, there is hope in the salvation belonging to all who will believe.
No matter what... from here on out, I can only endorse the faith in Our Lord Yeshua the Messiah.
He is our Savior, God's only Son, Jesus Christ.

The Truth is in Him, 100%.

The message of Ascension/Awakening is delivered by the spirit of anti-christ. Ascension is opposed to the Most High God.

We may only come to the Father through the Son.

(to be continued)

I believe that enlightement is a few things:

1. The understanding that you, I, we are all pieces of God... we are not all gods, but we are part of god and we can manifest the power of God. That we are eternal beings/souls and have lived many lives on earth and will be back again.
2. The understanding that you create your own reality. That you are creating every second what your own future will be positive or negative. That you cannot blame parents, relationships, work, etc for your problems because you chose them and therefore creating that reality.
3. The idea that each person is on their own spiritual path and that you respect them and love them no matter what. (as long as they don't try to interupt your own freedom)
4. That we are not alone in the universe - disclosure

Enlightenment is not some fru fru thing. You don't have to be a monk or Jesus Christ. Just open yourself up to the truth of God... That is enlightenment.

As far as a mass movement goes, I believe that the world has to enlighten themselves so they can solve the worlds problems that have been created by fearful and cynical governments. You cannot solve a problem form the same level that created it.

So as we chase down and kill people to obtain natural resources like oil, why don't we spend a couple billion and create a new and better energy industry. That is enlighted decision making.

Reactions: Kgal and muir
The whole thing about self worth and self exaltation is just to remind you that you are an eternal and powerful soul. Think of it more like self worth. It's trying to teach you that you should have a high level of self esteem and self worth. It doesn't really have anything to do with power. Enlightened people like Jesus and Budda teach that power is an illusion.

One more thing, and I said this in another thread... if God doesn't change and truth doesn't change, then why does religion change over regions of the world and throughout time? Religion is an attempt to intermediate between men and God. Not all people need an intermediary. There must be some kind of underlying real truth right? Look at the commonalities throughout the religions. Read Jesus' words and try to be like him. Don't try to be like the appostles because they were less enlightened.

No one is judged. Some people need relligious rules to follow because they feel like if they don't follow a set of rules then they will do bad things and be a bad person. Thus Jesus saves them.

But there are many many people who are good people and don't go to church, sometimes don't even believe in God. These people don't need religion to teach them how to live in the world.

Continued... My suggestion for all the doubters is this...

1. Don't think that the end of the world is coming. Every 5-10 years someone finds some predition that the end of the world is near. The end of the world actually just means "Change." Are we going to see change in 2012? Probably. What that will be no one really knows yet.
2. Don't listen to conspiracy theories like aliens are taking over or illuminati or especially Alex Jones. He is a fear mongerer. This is not enlightenment. This is fear based thinking which is rediculous. Entertaining maybe... listen and laugh but don't believe these people. Beleive people who look for peace, togetherness, understanding, solutions, etc...
3. Scientology is just another religion. Enlightenment does not require formal rules. It is not a religion. There is no leader. You are your own leader. Find your own truth. Don't listen to someone else (including me.) Find out for yourself.

Here's an advanced concept for all those enlightenement doubters. The reality that you think will happen - will happen. So if you belive it's shit, then thats what you will get - shit until you open up to the truth. As INFJs you have the ability to see beyond what people say is truth.

I posted this in another thread... thought it was applicable to this one as well

After doing some soul searching after getting out of the military two years ago, this is what I now believe. If I can't say weird and strange ideas amongst INFJs then where else can I say this... Of course almost non of my family and friends know this about me... but hey, here goes.

Reincarnation - Most people believe our souls are eternal. If this is true, why would we only come to earth once? Earth is a physical reality where we learn and gain experiences for our soul. This explains why people are gifted and talented at things that their parents aren't. This explains the complexity of people. Because you have lived so many lives (which you have chosen as a soul to forget so you can have an uninterupted unique experience.) Don't fear death or fear others because you will be back, probably many times. You are eternal.

God - We have created this existence to experience the illusion that we are seperate from God. God is everywhere, inside and outside all things including us. We are the physical manifestation of God hense "made in the image of God." God does not judge... God is love.

Future - The future is a combination of everyones choices. God does not control the future, we do. That can be scary but as you learn how to create the life you want by finding your power, it becomes much less scary.

Religion - set of rules devised by men who tryed to interpret God's words for less than enlighted people. Don't judge the people that live by religion because they are living an existence where they need an intermediary. But not everyone needs interpreters to connect with God.

God doesn't change right? Then why do the rules change in religion from society to society, over time, etc... If truth doesn't change, and God doesn't change, what's the real truth?! Look for commonalities accross religions. Don't look at rules or details. Look at the love of God, read Christ's words and try to be like him. Don't try to be like the appostles because they were not as enlightened as Jesus.

INFJs intuitively know there is more to reality than what society says. I thought I was completely strange by searching near death experiences, past life regressions, and much much more. But the truth is out there now that information is free and everywhere. Go find what feels right to you.