Ascension/Awakening | INFJ Forum

Ascension/Awakening

it would have been helpful to have a link as i knew nothing about it.
now that i've read up a bit on it i really think it's a bunch of nonsense.
no offense.

Reactions: Bird
i LOVE it :D
and im so glad you posted this. it made my night. i've been seeing it more and more at work. love brings it about.
its consciousness. its being aware of being aware. the infinity within is spreading because we are more connected to each other than ever before thanks to the internet.

the only other infj i know irl talks about the awakening all the time. a spiritual awakening is what i think as well. we will no longer identify with our body, but with our consciousness. making us all brothers (minus gender), so we can love each other more. the more different we are, the less we will love. thats like racism, that has to do with the body differences, because we're all just consciousness anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
We've self aware for quite sometime now, that's really not anything new.

We've self aware for quite sometime now, that's really not anything new.
and yet now we're becoming aware of being self aware. are you not seeing the infinity? why are you not joining in?
not to mention, self awareness on a large scale is NOT common. isolated incidents, sure, but large scale? no. soon? yes. :)

i had a pretty self awakening day today, self awakening past couple week actually. They say 2012 is going to move by FAST so put whatever you want out there and it will manifest quickly if you're plugged in....

and yet now we're becoming aware of being self aware. are you not seeing the infinity? why are you not joining in?
not to mention, self awareness on a large scale is NOT common. isolated incidents, sure, but large scale? no. soon? yes. :)

You'er basing that on what? I bet every one on this forum can attest to being aware that they are aware of their on existence.

i'm not buying into the big movement
i see more people are talking the talk, just like when everyone went new age. that was just after the lull - the dead time between the hippies and the new agers.
i know i sound jaded, and i guess i am.
everyone talks but people seldom live up to it to any real degree or any length of time.
i notice that war(time) gets everyone lovey dovey too.
i will never understand human behavior i guess.

No worries everyone, this is really just for discussion. I didnt post links because there is a lot of info out there and im not sure if any of it is legit.

I understand that humans only use a small percentage of their brains...It is possible to use more. so I wonder if that is what we are evolving to. They talk about moving from the third dimension to seeing into a higher dimension of being. But it also sounds a lot like dying. We only move on after we leave our bodies. at least that is how I have always believed/or understood.

There is an even larger side to all of this, that goes into conspiracy, and the fall of the super power...(think rome all over again) But becoming aware of a corrupt government doesn't exactly bring us to a higher state of being.

and hippi love stuff...sure I can see that too...that was a time of awakening too though...A lot of amazing changes happened during that time. Can such change really occur unless we all change the way we veiw the world...in some way a higher conciseness.

there is so much more than this...So much to wrap ones head around, I wouldnt normally buy into any of it, but I can honestly say I am feeling a shift, if only in myself.

You'er basing that on what? I bet every one on this forum can attest to being aware that they are aware of their on existence.
yeah sure, thats the point. the internet is what is leading this new age of information. its different than any time before. we've progressed more in the past 50 years than we have our entire existence. thats noteworthy, and on the path we're on, we'll progress more in the next 30 than we did in the past 50. and so on and so forth.
being connected to everyone and everything via the internet is changing the world, a whole lot more than the hippies, and we've just started. :)

yeah sure, thats the point. the internet is what is leading this new age of information. its different than any time before. we've progressed more in the past 50 years than we have our entire existence. thats noteworthy, and on the path we're on, we'll progress more in the next 30 than we did in the past 50. and so on and so forth.
being connected to everyone and everything via the internet is changing the world, a whole lot more than the hippies, and we've just started. :)

There are some futurist scientists that are giving a strong prediction that within the next 20-30 years people will begin to implant computer accessories into their heads and bodies...such as those damn bluetooth things everyone wears on their ears...it will be under the skin and answered or dialed by thinking it or giving a voice command...also predicted is the storage of brain memory in a chip allowing us to access it with a thought.
I guess we'll see...

There are some futurist scientists that are giving a strong prediction that within the next 20-30 years people will begin to implant computer accessories into their heads and bodies...such as those damn bluetooth things everyone wears on their ears...it will be under the skin and answered or dialed by thinking it or giving a voice command...also predicted is the storage of brain memory in a chip allowing us to access it with a thought.
I guess we'll see...

According to some sights the government already has such things in place. But are keeping them for themselves. That the culmination of a centuries long war is taking place in the white house right now.

No worries everyone, this is really just for discussion. I didnt post links because there is a lot of info out there and im not sure if any of it is legit.

I understand that humans only use a small percentage of their brains...It is possible to use more. so I wonder if that is what we are evolving to. They talk about moving from the third dimension to seeing into a higher dimension of being. But it also sounds a lot like dying. We only move on after we leave our bodies. at least that is how I have always believed/or understood.

There is an even larger side to all of this, that goes into conspiracy, and the fall of the super power...(think rome all over again) But becoming aware of a corrupt government doesn't exactly bring us to a higher state of being.

and hippi love stuff...sure I can see that too...that was a time of awakening too though...A lot of amazing changes happened during that time. Can such change really occur unless we all change the way we veiw the world...in some way a higher conciseness.

there is so much more than this...So much to wrap ones head around, I wouldnt normally buy into any of it, but I can honestly say I am feeling a shift, if only in myself.

as for the hippies, well yes they changed a lot of things in this world, but where is the 'peace patchouli' now? the changes lasted but the free love went down the tubes.
people got distracted by other things as time went on. the seventies came and everyone got 'respectable' lol

Reactions: MisterNi
From my understanding enlightenment isn't something that just happens one day, it's a God damn bloody mess. You can get there through your own will, and preservation, but it is not something that just one day happens. I don't believe in the possibility of it happening on a mass scale. People are too lazy, they think they will just lay back and the 2012 stuff will wipe clean their consciousness or something. Seems like just another year to me (I'm assuming this is what all this is about.) You really want to know what all that is about? go to the "New age" section of your local book store and see how many times you see 2012 printed on book spines. Cha-ching $

Reactions: grt$5vb and JGirl
I guess we'll see...
i see keeping our bodies preserved so we can travel astrally, or spiritually, or consciously. the world is a jumping point for something much greater. physicality is necessary, but not all that is.

From my understanding enlightenment isn't something that just happens one day, it's a God damn bloody mess. You can get there through your own will, and preservation, but it is not something that just one day happens. I don't believe in the possibility of it happening on a mass scale. People are too lazy, they think they will just lay back and the 2012 stuff will wipe clean their consciousness or something. Seems like just another year to me (I'm assuming this is what all this is about.) You really want to know what all that is about? go to the "New age" section of your local book store and see how many times you see 2012 printed on book spines. Cha-ching $

no doubt there...and as for it happening en mass no I dont belive that either...but I wouldnt even be discussing this if i wasnt seeing some strange shit happening around me. but then again the whole idea is very utopian...which is also very infj...so the allure is there.

oh yes, spirituality is coming again. the age of the self is almost over. love others as you love your self and you will further the process. we're making the world a better place. :)
its the awareness of our actions that is furthering this process. we see ourselves now, on video, on the internet, we see others. everything is recorded, and we are now learning faster than ever. its wonderful!

Last edited:
oh yes, spirituality is coming again. the age of the self is almost over. love others as you love your self and you will further the process. we're making the world a better place. :)

i'm all for that!

Reactions: Kmal
There is a radical shift occuring at the moment in how people perceive the world, themselves and each other

This is manifesting in many different ways

In recent times there has been a dramatic uptake in interest into spiritual pursuits and into the occult. There has also been a greater awareness of what is happening in the world, why it is happening and who is making certain things happen.

Another very visible manifestation is the protests that are sweeping across the world. With increasing awareness comes more personal empowerment and that state of being requires a greater involvment in the democratic process

I think anyone regardless of where their perceptions currently are can understand what i've written above because it is written in the kind of language you might read in a book on socio-politics

As soon as you stray off that kind of language and start talking about things such as black lodge versus great white brotherhood or the galactic federation many people are like 'what the fuck is he talking about?'

There are commonly held perceptions. For example at one time in human evolution people believed that the world was flat. That was the paradigm that shaped their perception of reality. People were afraid that people could fall off the fringes of the world. This paradigm was overturned and people became aware that the world was in fact round.

Then there was another paradigm. People believed that the earth was the centre of the universe. The power elites of the day such as the Roman Catholic church told people this was the case and therefore they had a vested interest in maintaining that perception of reality because if it was proved that this was not the case it would undermine their claim of superiority which in turn would undermine their claim to be an intermediary between people and god. They would suppress the teachings of people such as Galileo or Copernicus or the much older heliocentric teachings of Egyptian Eratosthenes from the 3rd Century BC.

Even today there are scientific paradigms that many people have a vested interest in. For example scientists need funding and need to publish research and their continued success on the earthly plane is dependant on the paradigm that they have put forward being upheld. They will often resist attempts to overturn their paradigm.

Anyone who challenges a paradigm is always persecuted, but they have to speak out or the process of evolution can't continue.

There have been people talking about ideas such as reality tunnels for a while now. For example if someone is born into a jewish or christian or muslim family, or into a particular country or culture then their perceptions of the world will be shaped by that experience. They may develop a bias towards certain things because they see the world through their particular reality tunnel.

But really the reality tunnel they have is simply an accident of birth. If they had been born into a different family then they would see the world through a different reality tunnel.

There are some people who have managed to alter their perceptions so that they have removed their reality tunnels and the resultant biases and prejudices that come as a result.

An example of this might be someone who no longer sees their own people as brother/sister human beings but instead sees everyone on the planet as a brother/sister human being

But such a perception shift has RADICAL effects. Such a person begins to think differently, talk differently, behave differently and vote differently.

These neat little categorisations of people have been maintained to fence people into groups like cattle being coralled. There are people who stand to gain by keeping people seperate because they rule over the group and they profit from the resultant system; they will attack anyone who seeks to bring people together. As Bill Hicks says: 'shut him up, i've got a lot invested in this game, look at my big bank account and my furrows of worry....this has to be real'

Ideas of cultural identity only hold validity for someone for as long as they believe in them and attach importance to them; but really they are not real differences but only percieved differences. Once the cultural identity is dropped they are no longer seeing the world through the old narrow reality tunnel and the individual then recognises other people outwith their previous grouping as fellow brother and sister human beings.

This is a radical shift in perceptions that threatens to change the entire way in which human beings interact with each other.

If enough people drop the reality tunnels that are programmed into them by their families, media and society then they stop playing the game. They stop hating their fellow humans, they stop listening to the lies of the corporate media, they start demanding that they have more control over their own lives, they start questioning the system and whether or not it is fair or whether it is working and they start recognising how an elite which has knowledge of human psychology that has been passed down in secret for millenia has been shaping their perception of reality and effectively been telling them how they should think and feel about things.

The internet is bringing people together from around the world. Before this most people got their impressions of other peoples from TV which presents them in negative ways to increase the divisions and uphold biases and prejudices. These false perceptions created by the TV created a wall around people as real as the 'iron curtain' built around the USSR or the internet firewall built around China. The internet is breaking down those walls and people are connecting across the world and discovering their common humanity.

In terms of perceptions there is a shrinking of the world and a rising awareness of how things really are which must in turn bring change.

The Black Lodge will of course try to counter this evolution by keeping the herd divided so that the elites of the world can all rule over their own piece of the herd.

The Great White Brotherhood will continue to bring people together

The tide is beginning to turn so we can expect increasingly desperate acts from the Black Lodge as they resist it

Last edited:
Great post muir...There is so much about all of this now as well you can go all through the internet and see that earth is not really controlled by humans at all, we really are just cattle... that the Illuminati, the templars, the black lodge all of them are either these beings, or are controlled by these beings .

Theres a spirituality shift as well, where we see the failures of organized religion, the faults in their doctorines, and failures to account history accurately. THat god is a good hearted forgiving being, but is also vengeful.

All accounts of ancient civilizations always worshiped a mother figure...mother goddess, ect. THe angels, or gods were then given their own realm of existence to protect, air, lightening, ect...but the bible seeks to demean women.. to keep them under the foot of the man...its an interesting perception to keep women down to prevent the earth from seeing the mother...

Now this is all just stuff I have read...Im learning right along with the world right now, but it seems to me, this shift is happening, and the powers that be are struggling to hold the reins...

Look at the SOpa and PIPA acts...their idea to stop the free information available to us on the internet...are they floundering...trying to stop this awakening process but destroying the one tool that brought it about?

other parlor tricks like making air force one almost fly into the statue of liberty, the congress at war, their are trying to create chaos so we will give them control over us, marshal law style.

If their is something greater than us holding the puppet strings, they seemed to have dropped a few and are struggling to hold on to the rest.