Ascension/Awakening | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Ascension/Awakening

New age teaching, ascension, awakening, realizing the I Am presence, realizing your self as a creator god... these things are false teachings.
They say you can do it all on your own... they say this is the path of enlightenment, should you choose to recognize it and walk it at this time...
Purification does not come through many hours of meditation or through 'advanced concepts'.

What makes more sense... to exalt the self to the place of the Most High God or to deny the self and submit to Him who first created us?

Luke 9
23And he said before everyone, “Whoever is willing to come after me, let him deny himself, let him take up his cross everyday, and let him come after me.”
24“For whoever wills to save his soul, destroys it; but whoever will give up his soul for my sake, this one saves it.”
25“For how would a man benefit to gain the whole world but destroy his soul or lose it?”
26“Whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words, of that one will The Son of Man be ashamed whenever he comes in the glory of his Father with his Holy Angels.”

Ignoring the reality doesn't change the reality... it only skews your perception.
I've done this myself in the past... it is a dangerous and slippery slope.
This denial is an extremely irresponsible act.
Willful ignorance is not something worthy of recommendation or promotion.
Ignoring is no path to enlightenment.

I am only alive today because of the grace of God.
There are no advanced concepts outside of His grace.

I can claim no glory for myself. I was not behaving righteously, nor was I in acting in accordance with His Will.
I was ignoring His law and I was living for the pleasure of my self.

While being spiritually aware, being a 'good person' and mindful of supposed advanced concepts,
I was failing to acknowledge the true nature of the Most High God, ignoring His existence, essentially believing I was god.
It was complete folly, a self-deception, rooted in pride and ignorance and arrogance.

In truth, I am not the source of all created things, I am not the source of life and love, I am not the Great I Am, and neither are you.
But I now know that He Is, and I know I was created to serve and honor Him with my life.

He saved me from death and He opened my eyes to the reality of salvation through the atonement by Yeshua The Messiah.
He did this for me even after I had strayed away from Him in my pride and arrogance.

Because I was saved by Him, I now find myself in the position to help others who I see going astray.

I am not here to condemn anyone, but to share the truth.

There is no true awakening or ascension without Him.
The way of truth and life is in Him... the way back to the Father is through His Son.

It isn't my truth vs your truth, it is the One Truth. There is a standard.

There are consequences for actions. We cannot ignore the consequences of our actions.

We may choose to ignore everyone around us, but this action won't necessarily help anyone change for the better.

Folks might choose to ignore the damage being done to them, they might ignore the war happening around them, they might ignore the spiritual reality...
but this ignorance does not empower them, it deceives them and it strips them of power.

To ignore the existence of evil is absolutely absurd.

Who will lie and deny there is a right way and a wrong way? The way of truth is the strait and narrow way.

If we ignore the existence of a right or wrong path, we are choosing to walk in ignorance.
When we choose ignorance we feel justified to live however we want to live, free of judgement.
When we place ourselves above the law, above the judgement, we must then convince ourselves that we created ourselves.

This is the ascension deception. There are many who will agree with the teachings of peace, grace, unconditional love...
They will claim the divine I AM presence, they will preach christ-consciousness, but they will deny the Father and the Son, the Messiah, our Redeemer.

This is the way of the false-messiah. It is he who denies the Father and The Son, and sets himself above the Most High.

I'm concerned for you because you have severely misinterpreted the first commandment in order to support a truth that suits your preferences.
We do a disservice to ourselves and others when we ignore the law.

It is not right to manipulate the scriptures according to our own pleasure.

Sadly, misinterpretation has been quite common in many Christian churches...
But read the scriptures for yourself and don't settle for anyone who would interpret them for you.

We have been warned of those who are unstable, without teaching, who twist the scriptures to their own destruction.

We are warned of false teachers and false prophets. Do not be deceived!

There is no substitute for your own relationship with Our Father in Heaven.
We know we may come to Him through His Son, what other way is there?
All other ways exalt the self. His way is in denial of the self.

His way is just and true. It is the way of grace, mercy, righteousness and justice.

Pray, seek Him with diligence. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. This is His promise to us.

Luke 11
2Yeshua said to them, “When you pray, you shall say thus: 'Our Father, who are in Heaven'
3'Hallowed be your name, let your Kingdom come, let your will be done also in the earth as it is in Heaven. Give us our necessary bread every day,'
4'And forgive us our sins even as we forgive all who are indebted to us, and do not lead us into temptation, but save us from The Evil One.'”

5And he said to them, “Who among you has a friend and will go to him at midnight and will say to him, “My friend, lend me three loaves”,
6“For my friend has come to me from the road and I have nothing that I can set before him,”
7“And his friend from within will answer and will say to him, 'Do not disturb me, for behold, the door is bolted and my children are in bed with me; I cannot rise and give to you?' “
8“I say to you that if because of friendship he will not give to him, because of his persistence he will arise and he will give him as much as he needs.”
9“I am also saying to you, Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you.”
10“For everyone who asks receives, and whoever seeks finds, and whoever knocks, it is opened to him.”
11Which of you is a father whose son will ask him for bread and would hand him a stone, and if he asks him for a fish will, instead of a fish, hand him a snake,”
12“And if he would ask of him an egg, would give him a scorpion?”
13“And if you, who are evil, know to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give The Spirit of Holiness to those who ask him?”

Truth does not change from one day to the next, from person to person... only our perception of the truth does change.
Let us share the truth, the One truth. Light is not overcome by darkness, though the darkness surrounds it.

We are all children of God, but The Messiah is the Only Begotten Son. This is the foundation of the faith.

First Epistle of John: chapter 5
Everyone who believes that Yeshua is The Messiah is born from God, and everyone who loves him who begot, loves also the one who is begotten of him.
2And by this we know that we love the children of God, whenever we love God and we do his commandments.
3For this is the love of God: to keep his commandments; and his commandments are not burdensome.
4Because everyone who is born from God conquers the universe; and this is the victory that conquers the universe - our faith.

The wide path leads to destruction.

Matthew 7
13Enter the narrow gate, for the gate is wide and the road is spacious which leads to destruction, and many are those who are going in it. 14How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!

We become enlightened through Him. "...The Messiah will illuminate you".

Ephesians 5
1Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children,
2And walk in love, as also The Messiah has loved us and handed himself over for our persons, the offering and sacrifice to God, for a sweet fragrance.3But fornication, all impurity and greed are not even to be named at all among you, as is appropriate for Holy Ones,
4Neither abusive language, neither worthless words, nor of disgrace, nor of nonsense- these things that are unnecessary, but in place of these, thanksgiving.
5You have known this, that no person who is a fornicator or impure or a greedy person ( who is an idol worshipper ) has any inheritance in The Kingdom of The Messiah and of God.
6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for it is because of these things the anger of God comes on the children of disobedience.
7You should not therefore be partners with them.
8For you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in our Lord, therefore so walk as children of Light.
9For the fruits of The Light are in all goodness, righteousness and truth.
10Distinguish what is pleasing before Our Lord.
11Neither should you fellowship with the Servants of darkness, because they have no fruit in them, but you should rebuke them.
12For the thing that they do in secret is an abomination to mention.
13For all things are corrected by The Light and they are revealed, and everything that reveals is light.
14Therefore it is said, “Awake, you who sleep, and arise from among the dead and The Messiah will illuminate you.”

God's Only Begotten Son is the Messiah, he became flesh and blood. He experienced life in the world and tasted death in order to save our souls from death, to give us eternal life with Him.

Hebrews 21So we must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it.
2For the message God delivered through angels has always stood firm, and every violation of the law and every act of disobedience was punished.
3So what makes us think we can escape if we ignore this great salvation that was first announced by the Lord Jesus himself and then delivered to us by those who heard him speak?
4And God confirmed the message by giving signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit whenever he chose.
5And furthermore, it is not angels who will control the future world we are talking about.
6For in one place the Scriptures say,
“What are mere mortals that you should think about them,
or a son of man[SUP]a[/SUP] that you should care for him?
7Yet you made them only a little lower than the angels
and crowned them with glory and honor.[SUP]b[/SUP]
8You gave them authority over all things.”[SUP]c[/SUP]
Now when it says “all things,” it means nothing is left out. But we have not yet seen all things put under their authority.
9What we do see is Jesus, who was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone.
10God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.
11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.[SUP]d[/SUP]
12For he said to God,
“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.
I will praise you among your assembled people.”[SUP]e[/SUP]
13He also said,
“I will put my trust in him,”
that is, “I and the children God has given me.”[SUP]f
[/SUP]

[SUP]14Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had[SUP]g[/SUP] the power of death.
15Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
[/SUP]
16We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.
17Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters,[SUP]h[/SUP] so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
18Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.

Its hard for me to post this for a number of reasons-
Firstly- I cant stand the idea of misleading someone or inadvertently shifting them from their path or preventing certain growth. I only share information I am convinced of for that reason. My truth may not be yours. There is much I do not know and understand. I am still and always learning.
Secondly- I am afraid to share information like this because I do not wish to offend people or give the impression that I am deligitimising their experience. That is not my intention at all.
Thirdly- I have an attachment to my ego, thus my reputation, that makes me feel uncomfortable sharing information of a personal nature and I am afraid of losing respect and reputation by sharing things that are so unconventional.

I have not come to strict conclusions about the nature of existence, but there are some things I do know. We are here to learn Love, experience, communicate and connect. Self awareness, love and communication are absolutely everything. You need Love to communicate and you need communication to Love. These concepts are completely interdependent. When you love,and communicate, you have no wish to cause another person pain or injury, you respect that person, you listen to them and you learn. I see a constant battle between fear and Love but I don't think it is necessary to be afraid. I don't think there is a thing in this world or the next that we need to fear.

We do not need to fear anyone or anything, only love. We can ignore a bully, and the bully will cease to exist. But it is more powerful and beneficial to love the bully, to understand and forgive them, communicate with them and work out an alternative. There is nothing nore powerful than Love. Love is the ultimate strength.

These ideas have come from experience, intuition and many dreams. When I was a child (and still sometimes now) I was called all sorts of nasty things by people in my life for the things I thought. Ive heard it all. Ive had people try to 'exorcise' me and blatantly call me antichrist or satanic. However, that was all a learning experience for me, to learn how to love, understand and forgive, and accept that we can not all agree sometimes, and speak personal truth even when it hurts myself or those I love.

I am not posting this to convince anyone of anything. I know nothing. I have been so blessed in my life and I am still a slave to my ego and so weak and petty in many many ways. The point isnt for me to feel bad about my waekness and shortcomings, but to accept, learn and keep trying. I try to live my life in this way but i fail constantly, and sometimes it takes me a while to pick myself back up. But life is beautiful and it is a blessing. And all we ever need is Love and Faith in God.

Because Im lazy and busy today- Ive just copied and pasted some of my other posts from another thread. Sorry for just rehashing stuff and not being more concise.

This is what I believe
We all create our reality. Even the starving kids in Africa. Where it gets complicated is that what you think and create is based on what you 'know' and believe. So both ignorance and being too stuck in any paradigm will limit you. We create our reality individually and culturally. If we all wanted and believed kids in Africa can stop starving and not get aids it would happen. All our realities merge and can influence each other. Our motivations for doing things are very important, love is the most powerful creative tool. If someone had aids and really believed that they would get better, than they would. If someone was starving and believed they would find food than they would. This is why capitalism is so dangerous, because it blinds us to the fact that we are all interconnected. The world only has so much suffering because of our fear, ignorance and laziness. All we need is love, knowledge and drive and we can live in any reality we so choose. You are limited by yourself and what you know. When anyone individual finds joy or suffering, we all are effected. Before conciousness come to earth they set the parameters for the life that they will live. We choose our families and arrange to meet friends. we come here to learn knowledge, experience, learn how to love and to connect. There is no right or wrong, and no mistakes. It is all experience and we are learning unconditional love.

This is how faith healing, shaminism, magic and esp works. Time is only limiting on the is plane of existence. All our experience is available to us in our subconscious. We all have the power to access all this information. But even knowing this and practising can be hard, because our beliefs are constantly limiting us. Everything is possible. Life is what you make it. You are here to learn love

Its not about gaining the world, its about gaining a comprehension, an understanding and appreciation of our ability to create, and the effect/affect we have on ourselves and each other. Every single thought, emotional, attitude, belief and expectation create our individual reality, and together our collective reality. We are learning about the power and impact of our thoughts and actions through the physical manifestations we create on this physical world. This physical world is governed by a set of rules that limits our power and creates a safer environment for us to experiment and learn. We are learning the effect our creative power has on ourselves, each other and this planet as a whole. Humanity is a project that we are all participating in. Other planes or dimensions of existence are not as limited as ours, and are much more free- in these other dimensions your thoughts become reality immediately, similar to the world we experience in our subconscious when we lucid dream.

Love

We are here to learn because we want to, and because we want to develop our conciousness/spirit. We are all One, yet each part of the One is wholly unique and individual. At the foundation we are all love, and Love is is the Source and the greatest creative power we have. We are all children of God, All that is, The Gestalt, the universe, or however else you want to define it. We were created out of Love and we have all been blessed with the capacity to create. Because we are all One, the most powerful thing we can learn is to Love and to connect with each other. When we are connected in Love, we can create anything, and our creations are harmonious and beneficial to all.

Love is everything. If each individual on this planet had unconditional love there would not be any conflicts or problems. It is also the hardest thing to learn on this plane because we are so blinded by our egos. Once we learn to completely accept ourselves, stop defending and attacking, stop acting out of fear, and trying to protect or embellish ourselves, then we can learn to love ourselves. And when we can learn to love ourselves, we can learn how to love others. Then we can learn to communicate and connect with others, freely and harmoniously. Real love, unconditional love can never be selfish. So it is never about trying to advance yourself or compete with others, rather, it means that as long as one spirit hasn't experienced love than we have all collectively failed. Everyones interest and wellbeing is our own, and each spirit is equally valid, significant, worthy of love and has unlimited potential. There is no evil, only learning, forgiveness and Love. We come here to test ourselves and to learn Love on this plane.

Learning

There is Love to learn, true connection with others, who we really are, our strengths and weakness so that we can purify ourselves further, challenging our ego with the power of our spirit and Love, all the variety and depth of life and experience, all the secrets of the universe that we live in, how our thoughts, attitudes, beliefs and expectations define and create our reality, how to manage our power, how to learn from our mistakes ,how to understand the consequences of our thoughts and actions, how to work /use creative power with others, how to invest into and nurture the next generation of souls, to learn responsibility and self awareness, to really test and challenge ourselves to be the best people we can be.

There is no good and evil, but there is certainly effective and ineffective behaviour, healthy and unhealthy, creative and destructive. True 'evil' is nothing more than fear, ignorance, hate, self centredness, apathy and laziness. It is the lack of knowledge, strength and Love. We can know Love and Forgiveness because these are inherent in God's nature and in our own. We are not here to battle each other or with demons. We have no enemies here, only friends. The only thing we are fighting against is our ego, and our fears. At the heart of every thought and action we can either choose fear or love. Fear strengthens the ego and weakens the spirit, and Love weakens the ego and strengthens the spirit. When we are ready, we also have to learn to love, accept and forgive our ego, as the ego is simply a character that we can use to learn with. We can forgive and accept our ego, heal it and not allow it to rule our lives. We can learn from everything, and the ultimate lesson is always love.

We were not created by a cruel venegeful god that is fearful, angry and jealous, and wants to reward and punish us like little children, and wants us to submit like complete sheep and not think for ourselves. No! That is the narrative of human cultures and civilisations that seek to control their population with fear and keep them in line. All these people trying to scare us with stories of demons and evil just so they can maintain power of us because they are ignorant and they don't know Love. There is no Love in that narrative, only fear and reward. We should be the best people we can be so we can be the best people we can be, not so we earn a reward of avoid punishment. We learn though our experience, how we affect ourselves and each other. The state of the world right now is a testament to everything we have achieved and failed together as a people, humanity, a community of souls. Clearly there is much room for improvement, we have much more to learn, and our egos are strong, but we will get there. All we need is Love and to invest into the next generation- and not just your own children but your neighbours children as well. Life is very simple- Love your neighbour as yourself, and love your neighbours children as your own.

We can create a kingdom of Heaven on this earth. Most of us fail to realise the absolute stunning wonder and sheer beauty of the planet we live on because we walk around with our eyes and hearts closed. We live in an amazing place and life is full of wonderful potential and opportunities. To be here is a blessing and we should be grateful, not resentful for. This isnt just some prison we need to escape, this is a place where we can live, love, create and learn. It so easy to get caught up in our egos and fears, and start seeing others as enemies and become overly concerned with material security. But material security is just an illusion that we build out of our fears. If we could just have faith and Love, we would need to worry about shelter, food and clothes. The material world is something that we get caught in because we have no concept or experience of Faith, and what it means to trust in the universe. All these things are just tackydistractions, manifestations of the fears of our egos. They are all unnecessary. We dont need to hoard anything! There is more than enough for us to share. It is our lesson to learn to share. Your hunger and pain is the same as mine, to help myself, I must help you, to heal myself, I must help you heal yourself. We can live in harmony with each and this planet, it will provide for us and we will live in a heaven that we have been able to create on this planet. And then our souls will be purified, strong and knowledgeable enough to move on from this realm into other more dynamic and less restrictive environments, where we can joyfully learn and create with each other, with the knowledge that all creation has consequences and power should be used wisely and responsibly

judgement

What I think (but i dont know- this part is all hazy for me), is that each individual judges themselves after we die. We are shown our entire life, through many different perspectives, from the eyes of others, and we are shown how we have effected and affected other people. We judge oursleves harshly, and most of us would fall mad by the gravity of how we have acted and the selfish and destructive nature of our actions, but we are supported by the unconditional love of God, and billions of other spirits while we stand on trial. Im some of my dreams Ive seen this happening where spirits are reading from a great book (similar to the one in Revelations), and the other time I saw it as almost sitting in a classroom seeing a very fancy Overhead projector presentation (it was in 3d, yet not- made no sense and was difficult to understand). Although there is so much love to support us, it is still horrible for most us to experience this judgement. We may be ignorant while we are here, but we are not on the next plane and the knowledge of our actions and thoughts is very painful to bear, especially the ways we have hurt oursleves and each other. The pain is real and is felt by all. And it is also forgiven and absolved in Love. The purpose of this judgement is not to feel bad and punish ourselves, although many individuals do take some kind of voluntary punishment, but it is so that we can learn from our experience and our mistakes. Each experience brings us growth and knowledge- and the end goal is always to learn Love. This is very valuable, and the point is learning, not reward and punishment. We play a very active and directive role in the personal development of our spirit. There is some degree of voluntary karma- but i dont understand that part yet, but I dont think its works the way Ive read in some religious texts.

This is why experience and mistakes are so important, so that we can learn from them, in this life and the next. The suffering of an individual hurts us all. Suffering is of no use unless there is learning. Every time we see someone suffering, the rest of us have the opportunity to help them, and learn through that experience. God does not create the pain and destruction in our lives, nor do demons, it is us as individuals and as a collective, the manifestations of our thoughts and beliefs. This is why the concept of self responsibility is so important- so we dont just feel like pawns in game where we have no direction and no control over our circumstances. We are not helpless or at the mercy of the universe. We are capabale of taking control over our circumstances and walking the direction we choose. We can always ask God for help, and we will receive help. We can not bargain with God and use this connection for selfish ends. Our intentions must be pure and come from a place of love. We always have a choice between fear and Love

And this is a dream I had a while ago that i posted in my blog. i ve had several more related dreams of a similar nature since then.

I saw the bubbles again, yet this time they were multicoloured and richly vibrant. Each bubble was like a star but so much greater. Like a star that could expand into a universe of other universes There were so many that it was impossible to see them all, but each one was unique in some way and it was possible to see each one individually. It was impossible for me to comprehend how many there were and how big the entire picture was. Doing this was tiring so I stopped concentrating on individual ones and just watched them dance.

They never touched each other, although some came really close. But there were ones that moved in together in groups and patterns. Then they appeared to be like atoms and I felt a wave of understanding. Each bubble was its own identifiable entity and each one had unlimited potential. But it was the patterns and the dance that allowed the bubbles to connect and create something much bigger and more beautiful than anything. Each bubble was alone, and each one felt so lonely. Each one wanted to know itself, be known by others and dance. They were all made of the same energy, had all originated from the same energy, yet each one was completely distinct, individual and separate. They were all individual particles of something much bigger. Like the sum is greater than all the individual parts. Like a gestalt that is aware, yet wants to understand all the individual pieces and grow even more harmonious and beautiful. Because for it to really be harmonious and create, each individual component needs to know itself and know the other parts. The gestalt is aware of each part, each part is aware of itself, each other and the gestalt. Each part is learning and the gestalt is learning. It, they want each part to be harmonious. They are notes in a song, the symphony is ever changing and expanding. The sound is overwhelming and beautiful, clear but incomprehensible. It is too much to see and to understand. Each part is aware yet not at the same time. It makes not sense. They are learning to understand and to connect with each other. That is the goal. For each part of the gestalt to be whole, yet individual, self aware and connected. Each bubble effects all the others, and the gestalt. Each disharmonious part effects the whole dance, and each harmonious piece effects the whole dance.

I felt so overwhelmed with information and emotion I felt that I was going to burst or explode. What seemed crystal and perfectly lucid at that moment is that we have created this game so that we can learn to love. That is what this is about and the end goal. That is the purpose of why we are all here- to learn love. For each individual to love themselves and all others. Each individual is whole, autonomous, perfectly capable and powerful, but so lonely and alone. We are learning our power and ability to create, and how to create together harmoniously in love. Lack of love in any of the parts creates disharmony in the whole. But the gestalt loves to learn and loves experience. Yet everything only happens so that we can learn love and to create. The connections and love we create on this plane are incredibly powerful and we take them to the other planes. The connections are so meaningful because each part is fundamentally alone. But the gestalt and all the other parts see and feel the connections, and each connection makes each part and the gestalt stronger and more powerful. Think how powerful it is when two people are able to merge their energy and creativity, think how much more powerful it is when 3 people are able to do so etc. Everything on this plane is geared to teaching us love. We are given opportunities within ourselves, with our families, our children and all others. Children ground us and connect us to the trials and success of this plane. Each generation of conciousness contributes and picks up where the last left off. The lesson is a hard one but without truly comprehending it our potential can not be realised as individuals or as a whole. Each loss and each victory is felt by all. We can not move forward separately, only together. One can not go before the other. Each has to wait until we have all become harmonious because we are whole. Even those that can leave this plane still have to wait. This is just a game that we have made to make ourselves and the gestalt stronger, to learn ourselves, to create and experience, to love and make connections. We also test the connections that we have made previously on this plane and other planes. Each part longs for this harmony.

There is only love.

II Timothy 2:24-25

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Colossians 4:5-6

5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

What you guys are referring to as "creating your own reality" isn't really creating your own reality. Reality can never be created, only experienced.

I think you guys are confused reality with lotus of control.

thats all I can say without being an asshole. Patience isn't my strong point.

Reality can never be created, only experienced.
It already was once. ;)
The human part of it is to choose what you include in it, almost like creating- is it love? or hate? forgiveness? or resentment?
The more time you spend including those things in your reality, the more they manifest in your life. That goes for everything. Are you creating? or planting the seeds?
Many questions remain unanswered, and that scares some people. Most of it doesnt matter if you have love in mind. Not preaching about God and Jesus for your self and your soul and your quota of good works, but from your heart you tell them about the LOVE they gave us, not that you're right about this and they will go to Hell if they dont believe.

Last edited:
Ok, whatever you say.

As the microphone spoke back to the tape recorder...

Ok, whatever you say.

As the microphone spoke back to the tape recorder...
Agreed. I'm human too, and am well aware. I'm not scared of being human, though. I'm gonna mess up in life. I have countless times and will do so more; but being scared of the inevitable is not Good. Playing on fear in hopes of bringing someone to God is against what I think is productive.

kgal, yes I understand that these are some very advanced concepts and everyone is not ready for them. Probably most people are not ready for them. Everything I have expressed has been in a loving manner. Everyone is in different stages on this earth and this is why nothing is truly wrong. The alcoholic that needs to be saved is completely justified in believing in fearing God. Because in his case, he needs an external force to help him understand right and wrong and how to live in this life. There is no judgement.

I've used these forums to express what I have learned over the last 3 years or so over some very intense study and contemplation and another many years of searching for truth in the midst of chaos. I rarely bring up these concepts in my day to day life as they always seem rather silly when I start talking about them out loud. I wrote because this was an awakening/ascension forum and people were dismissing it as kooky and idiotic. I do not write these things to convince anyone of anything. If someone reads these words when they are searching and it resonates with them, that's great. If not, then that's okay too. More than anything, I wanted to express the great potential that we all have of creating a better reality for ourselves, our society, and our planet.

The most enlightened person is that individual who you may run into at work or at church and just by seeing them you start to feel better. They bring joy into others lives just with a touch on the arm. You cannot help but feel better around them. They lift you out of pain and misery just by being in their presence. My grandmother was this person for me. She didn't know about ANY of the concepts I have talked about, yet she was pure light. So I do not plan to teach any of this, but I will try to integrate these concepts so that I can be like my grandmother - a lighthouse in the darkness.

I very much agree with you here.

imho ...
"There is no judgment".
is the exact moment of Enlightenment. When a person finally and completely realizes it - they are Awake - and they become as the Light. I bet your Grandmother had realized it.

As I'm fairly old - I've come to see it more and more. I wasn't introduced to the concept or the teachings (of the buddha) until late in my life. It's extremely gratifying to see one as young as your self already grasp the essentials and are well on their way. It gives me more hope for the future of humanity's survival in a more compassionate way of life. I may never live in this incarnation to see it happen - but that doesn't stop me from the practice.

Yes. I too struggle with being able to talk about the ideas out loud. When I do - I often pause and move my hands in an effort to pull the words I need from the Field itself.

I am curious about your intense study you mentioned.

I use bookmarks and document folders to organize the concepts and ideas I run across. Lately - I've begun to see that they could fall under one category.... as if the pieces of my puzzle are coming together to form the picture. And I've noticed they all - ALL - tie into the concept of the interconnective energy of the universe....that mysterious entity that my generation was taught of as "empty space" between...well...everything I suppose.

I've been steadily working my way through what seems like a bazillion ideas and research since 1991. All of it totally against the grain of everyone I knew.

I find it interesting that you feel comfortable going to church and hanging out with God there.

What you guys are referring to as "creating your own reality" isn't really creating your own reality. Reality can never be created, only experienced.

I think you guys are confused reality with lotus of control.

thats all I can say without being an asshole. Patience isn't my strong point.

I admire your willingness to try to be patient. :)

Reactions: Saru Inc
I think that rising above the drama of life is not about ignoring it or becoming a hermit

I think it is about understanding what is going on, understanding yourself and using these understandings to then meet the challenges

I think our current society is often running from the truth. We are often told by medical professionals that we must take drugs when we feel anxious instead of looking within and trying to make concsious what is unconscious.

I think that if someone ignores reality whether it is by using a philosophy that can circumvent the rational part of the brain or by using drugs that stop the flow of energy between the conscious and unconscious mind they are heading for trouble because i believe that the unconscious will be heard one way or the other and the inner turmoil will manifest in your outer world

It is better sometimes to face the truth even when it is frightening or uncomfortable because to acknowedge your fears is to own them and once the problem has been identified then the first step has been taken towards dealing with it.

I believe that there are tools that a person can use to navigate this chaotic world. I believe that Carl Jung was a very enlightened individual and he has provided us with some of these tools. He advises that the process of individuation will bring better balance to a persons life. This is called other things in different systems. For example Alice Bailey called it 'individualisation' and the Qabalistic system calls it 'tiphereth' (on the tree of life)

These systems are road maps of our inner emotional worlds. They are not maps that have been charted by people focused only on empirical measurement (left brained, rational thinking). Someone can measure a liquid in a beaker and can therefore declare it is 'real' but how can we measure something abstract like a dream or a vision? Yet they exist

I think that the ideas contained within these systems and some of the practices that go with them for example meditation can help a person to truths about themselves which they can then apply in their lives to benefit themselves and others.

This is not the devils work. Jesus went into the wilderness in order to find out truths within himself and the truths he found within he then shared with the world. Ghazali the islamic mystic said that we need to make ourselves into a still lake before we can find those truths. He to went into the wilderness to find truths as did the Buddha. The point is that all these people found truths by looking inward or as Jesus said: the kingdom of heaven is within.

Individuation/tiphereth is just one step on the spiritual path. Many people seek samadhi or non duality where a person is once more the untainted self they were when born before they accumulated all the clutter and baggage of ego consciousness

Such a person will indeed radiate light or the grace of god or whatever language your system uses to describe what are essentially all the same concepts

I think @Asarya is correct in that we all collectively create our reality. If more people find balance and peace then this will shape our society

This is not about creating a fantasy reality that will eventually be catastrophically shaken apart when reality eventually violently breaks in. This is about giving yourself strong foundations so that you can face the challenges that we all face in this chaotic world. It is about facing thew world with open eyes and a clean heart in order to live a deliberate and vibrant life. It is about knowing how the system seeks to drag us down so that we can consciously find ways to transcend it. Its about figuring out what you're about and then bringing your outer life into alignment with that.

I am optomistic about the future and i see reason for hope everywhere at the moment. We are living in incredible times but to navigate them we need to be aware of what is going on. It is possible to face harsh realities and still live in a current of love not fear. The ego however is an insidious thing and perhaps the best way to guard against its influence is to listen to people like Carl Jung and then use the tools they offer to discover our own truths about ourselves and Jung always says that everyones dreams are personal to them and that no hard and fast rules can encompass everyones dreams, but there are archtypes that come from our collective unconscious.

These archetypes can be discearned in dreams, myths & legends, religions, literature, in the tarot cards, in films etc

Our unconscious does not communicate in words like our conscious it communicates in symbols and understanding these allows us to create more of a dialogue with our unconcious which in turn enables us to live more in alignment for example aligning, as @Edwardjd3 said the mind, body and spirit

Symbols are powerful things. A symbol such as the cross comes from the unconscious but is applied to a religion such as christianity to form a brand. The swastika is an ancient symbol seen as a positive symbol by the hindus yet Hitler used it as a brand to recruit people behind his politics of hate/anger

I think that the current economic upheval the world is going through is going to cause a lot of questioning. Many people are going to look within and without for answers and reflection will provide us with an opportunity to change the direction we are going in. It is important that those who wish to see a more peaceful and cooperative world speak out to ensure that the world does not regress onto old habits such as fuedalism. I believe the change can be for the better but it will take an honest appraisal of reality both inner and outer

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm human too, and am well aware. I'm not scared of being human, though. I'm gonna mess up in life. I have countless times and will do so more; but being scared of the inevitable is not Good. Playing on fear in hopes of bringing someone to God is against what I think is productive.

Ok. At first I was like "Kmal is on crack but whatever i'll play along" but now I must say something.

What the hell are you talking about.

I will make a post stating one thing, and you will come back at me with something completely different and I'm like 'wha...' I realize now its because you're taking what I'm saying, and approximating it to what you wish I said so that you could come back at me with something. But you can't. Because I talking about subject A, and you're talking about the effects of MDMA on pigs and cattle. I keep on getting drawn back to this subject because it interests me, but its not even worth it anymore.

Reactions: jyrffw54
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION],
I get where you are coming from. I dont think creating you own reality means that we need to become a hermit. I think its quite the opposite.

Where it gets tricky is 'truth'. Truth is a very subjective concept, as is our individual and collective experience of truth and reality. Yes it true that these things are happening around the world and there are people pulling strings, and we need to work together to save our planet. But the experience of a man living in the plains of Mongolia, a teenage girl living in the midst of consumerism USA and a woman living in the slums of Bangladesh, and every other of the 6 billion + realities are also true and equally vaild. Some realities never touch, while other realities are so strong that they effect people in the fartherest reaches of the world and the unborn generations to come. Whatever we 'feed' will grow, in stength, size, power and force.

Awareness is important and vital, in being able to create a more positive reality. Because one cannot understand what they are working without awareness amd knowlegde. But dwelling in any particular thing can be dangerous as that particular reality becomes stronger in our mind and becomes the lens through which we then view the world and what we manifest and create.

The only way we can truly 'fight' these sinister groups or ideologies is by offering a functional alternative and a viable solution. These people need love and acceptance. They are not 'bad', they are our fellow humans, our brothers., and they are here for the same reason as us. We need not battle them, we need to be able to hold out an olive branch and break the cycle. Someone needs to be able to have the grace to accept, forgive and move foward, lest we always go around in these irritating generational loops of loathing and retaliation. The more energy we spend on that, the more it will grow and become a more dominant reality, superceding the former one.

What we choose to focus on is very important. We dont need to break down this system, we can simply work on an alternative system. If we focus on love, we will manfest more love. If we focus on battle, it will manifest more battle, and our issue will remain unresolved. It is like the situation in the middle east with oil. all we need is to stop buiying into oil and concentrate on renewables and we have already solved so many problems. Or the situation between israel and palestine where neither side is willing to stop and forgive, and another generation has to be drawn into this battle.

I think 'creating your reality' is exemplified in this verse from Matthew chapter 7
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Manifesting 'reality; is only ever as good or strong as the foundation. Which means constant self analysis, self awareness, learning and evolving.

Creating reality is not like picturing a bike in your head and expecting it to appear. One has to really believe its possible, accept that its possible, and understand how this fits into the greater matrix. This means one literally has to suspend belief or disbelief, and its is almost impossible to shut of that rational 'no' that we have been enculturalised with. Intentions are all important here. One has to understand their intentions and motivations, and be willing to let go of the ego.

Although i do believe in what Jesus said:
Matthew chapter 17
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I do not have this level of faith, despite the many ways I have been blessed and the things I have seen. I am working on it but I am so limited by may fragile mind and ego. i am too stuck in the 'rational no!' and my own beliefs and weakness'

Reactions: Kmal
Ok. At first I was like "Kmal is on crack but whatever i'll play along" but now I must say something.

What the hell are you talking about.

I will make a post stating one thing, and you will come back at me with something completely different and I'm like 'wha...' I realize now its because you're taking what I'm saying, and approximating it to what you wish I said so that you could come back at me with something. But you can't. Because I talking about subject A, and you're talking about the effects of MDMA on pigs and cattle. I keep on getting drawn back to this subject because it interests me, but its not even worth it anymore.
I'm not only talking to you, but please dont let me or anyone get in the way of you discussing spiritual things. If its bullshit, you can cease talking about it, but keep the spirituality coming. :) I wish I knew another way to respond Saru, to satisfy you and get you to accept me, but maybe this is it. I hope you find what you need.

Where it gets tricky is 'truth'. Truth is a very subjective concept, as is our individual and collective experience of truth and reality. Yes it true that these things are happening around the world and there are people pulling strings, and we need to work together to save our planet. But the experience of a man living in the plains of Mongolia, a teenage girl living in the midst of consumerism USA and a woman living in the slums of Bangladesh, and every other of the 6 billion + realities are also true and equally vaild. Some realities never touch, while other realities are so strong that they effect people in the fartherest reaches of the world and the unborn generations to come. Whatever we 'feed' will grow, in stength, size, power and force.

The only way we can truly 'fight' these sinister groups or ideologies is by offering a functional alternative and a viable solution. These people need love and acceptance. They are not 'bad', they are our fellow humans, our brothers., and they are here for the same reason as us. We need not battle them, we need to be able to hold out an olive branch and break the cycle. Someone needs to be able to have the grace to accept, forgive and move foward, lest we always go around in these irritating generational loops of loathing and retaliation. The more energy we spend on that, the more it will grow and become a more dominant reality, superceding the former one.

What we choose to focus on is very important. We dont need to break down this system, we can simply work on an alternative system. If we focus on love, we will manfest more love. If we focus on battle, it will manifest more battle, and our issue will remain unresolved. It is like the situation in the middle east with oil. all we need is to stop buiying into oil and concentrate on renewables and we have already solved so many problems. Or the situation between israel and palestine where neither side is willing to stop and forgive, and another generation has to be drawn into this battle.

I do not have this level of faith, despite the many ways I have been blessed and the things I have seen. I am working on it but I am so limited by may fragile mind and ego. i am too stuck in the 'rational no!' and my own beliefs and weakness'
Very good wording and truly insightful. It all starts with You. Quite literally, You control the world. You as the collective 'us' in this model. Your signature comes to mind, "'The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit' --Nelson Henderson." The simple choice of whether to focus on hate, and self, or love, and selflessness determines your immediate future, as well as the rest of humanity's. The more people are given love, the more they give love, and that is how the world changes. You are here to give true, unconditional love because You love us. :) Nothing is lacking in someone who understands selflessness is perfection, because what is more perfect than selflessness? It defeats the ego every time, because the ego no longer exists. Nothing does-- except love, and that is truly heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saru Inc and Quiet
Very good wording and truly insightful. It all starts with You. Quite literally, You control the world. You as the collective 'us' in this model. Your signature comes to mind, "'The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit' --Nelson Henderson." The simple choice of whether to focus on hate, and self, or love, and selflessness determines your immediate future, as well as the rest of humanity's. The more people are given love, the more they give love, and that is how the world changes. You are here to give true, unconditional love because You love us. :) Nothing is lacking in someone who understands selflessness is perfection, because what is more perfect than selflessness? It defeats the ego every time, because the ego no longer exists. Nothing does-- except love, and that is truly heaven.

That is what I aspire to, not what I am at all. But love is self perpetuating, a little love goes a long way. It keeps growing and consuming until its not as difficult anymore and everything makes sense

That is what I aspire to, not what I am at all. But love is self perpetuating, a little love goes a long way. It keeps growing and consuming until its not as difficult anymore and everything makes sense
You are well on your way to your aspirations. True love is the most beautiful thing in the world, and You have it in abundant amounts.

Reactions: Quiet
@muir ,
I get where you are coming from. I dont think creating you own reality means that we need to become a hermit. I think its quite the opposite.

I don't think 'creating your own reality' is about becoming a hermit either, i think it is about taking control of your own life

There are cultural differences and different people have different perspectives but at the end of the day we are all humans and we share a collective unconscious which is why there are common themes in different cultures

Concerning 'whatever we feed will grow'.....i would answer to that that whatever we don't weed will also grow

You can't ignore oppression as you are then allowing it to grow. You're not feeding it by becoming aware of it. The reason the bankers have got away with ripping everyone off is because no one has done anything about it! Ignoring them has given them strength....in political terms it's called 'appeasement'...in laymans terms its called 'burying your head in the sand'

Awareness is important and vital, in being able to create a more positive reality. Because one cannot understand what they are working without awareness amd knowlegde. But dwelling in any particular thing can be dangerous as that particular reality becomes stronger in our mind and becomes the lens through which we then view the world and what we manifest and create.

I think balance is important and i'd say i've struck a pretty healthy balance in my life. In certain systems such as maslows hierarchy of needs it is quite high up the system where someone is then able to concern themselves with the bigger issues facing society.....it is not a bad thing and shouldn't be thought of as such

Yes but you must realise how such things can be achieved pragmatically in reality. For example the occupy movement is not calling for the return of the guillotine. It is not looking to create endless cycles of anger/hate. It is simply saying that society has become incredibly imbalanced and that we need to get some balance back. That too is what i am saying. Please see the video i posted earlier in the thread of someone talking about the occupy movement.

The reality is that the economic situation is going to get harder for people. Those who think i am too focused on these issues are simply not looking as far down the road as me that is all. Better to see what is coming and be prepared then blind oneself and crash headlong into something that is coming anyway

I'm not sure you are fully seeing how a profit driven system works. Also the Israel/Palestine situation is not a case of needing forgiveness it is a case of needing compromise....forgiveness can come later once the hard realities are sorted out

I have talked before on the forum about 'duel power' which is about creating alternative systems and i have set up my own cooperative of workers to get out of working for coercive hierarchies despite the work and risks involved so i know plenty about doing things alternatively

I think 'creating your reality' is exemplified in this verse from Matthew chapter 7

This is very apt because building your foundations on a strategy of appeasement will see your structure swept away by a flood

Manifesting 'reality; is only ever as good or strong as the foundation. Which means constant self analysis, self awareness, learning and evolving.

Yes absolutely that is the whole drive of my posts. I even cautioned against complacency by saying 'the ego is insidious'

Creating reality is not like picturing a bike in your head and expecting it to appear. One has to really believe its possible, accept that its possible, and understand how this fits into the greater matrix. This means one literally has to suspend belief or disbelief, and its is almost impossible to shut of that rational 'no' that we have been enculturalised with. Intentions are all important here. One has to understand their intentions and motivations, and be willing to let go of the ego.

The ego is moulded by culture. If you want to get to grips with such matters then you need to look at what is shaping your current perceptions....and that is largely what my posts are about

Going on what your saying i think you are partly talking about the decisions you make affect what then happens in your reality....this is common sense and i agree with it. But there seems to be another aspect to what you are saying which is one of altering your perceptions of reality.

Its one thing to say that it helps to keep a positive attitude but it is another thing to say we must be delusional. If we are being oppressed we should not alter our perception of what is happening to us to learn to like our oppression....we should instead be pro-active in tackling that oppression

You seem to be saying that we shouldn't fight slavery we should just change how we view it so that we just accept it....i don't agree with that

Although i do believe in what Jesus said:
Matthew chapter 17

What he is saying sounds like bending the mind. This can be done with certain libations that i personally believe Jesus (as a member of the Qumran community) was familiar with.

Carlos Castenada has written a number of books about working with shamens and about incorporating their 'non ordinary reality' into your own 'consensus reality'. These efforts also involved the use of libations

Perhaps you could take a libation?

I don't think 'creating your own reality' is about becoming a hermit either, i think it is about taking control of your own life

There are cultural differences and different people have different perspectives but at the end of the day we are all humans and we share a collective unconscious which is why there are common themes in different cultures

Concerning 'whatever we feed will grow'.....i would answer to that that whatever we don't weed will also grow

You can't ignore oppression as you are then allowing it to grow. You're not feeding it by becoming aware of it. The reason the bankers have got away with ripping everyone off is because no one has done anything about it! Ignoring them has given them strength....in political terms it's called 'appeasement'...in laymans terms its called 'burying your head in the sand'

I think balance is important and i'd say i've struck a pretty healthy balance in my life. In certain systems such as maslows hierarchy of needs it is quite high up the system where someone is then able to concern themselves with the bigger issues facing society.....it is not a bad thing and shouldn't be thought of as such

Yes but you must realise how such things can be achieved pragmatically in reality. For example the occupy movement is not calling for the return of the guillotine. It is not looking to create endless cycles of anger/hate. It is simply saying that society has become incredibly imbalanced and that we need to get some balance back. That too is what i am saying. Please see the video i posted earlier in the thread of someone talking about the occupy movement.

The reality is that the economic situation is going to get harder for people. Those who think i am too focused on these issues are simply not looking as far down the road as me that is all. Better to see what is coming and be prepared then blind oneself and crash headlong into something that is coming anyway

I'm not sure you are fully seeing how a profit driven system works. Also the Israel/Palestine situation is not a case of needing forgiveness it is a case of needing compromise....forgiveness can come later once the hard realities are sorted out

I have talked before on the forum about 'duel power' which is about creating alternative systems and i have set up my own cooperative of workers to get out of working for coercive hierarchies despite the work and risks involved so i know plenty about doing things alternatively

This is very apt because building your foundations on a strategy of appeasement will see your structure swept away by a flood

Yes absolutely that is the whole drive of my posts. I even cautioned against complacency by saying 'the ego is insidious'

The ego is moulded by culture. If you want to get to grips with such matters then you need to look at what is shaping your current perceptions....and that is largely what my posts are about

Going on what your saying i think you are partly talking about the decisions you make affect what then happens in your reality....this is common sense and i agree with it. But there seems to be another aspect to what you are saying which is one of altering your perceptions of reality.

Its one thing to say that it helps to keep a positive attitude but it is another thing to say we must be delusional. If we are being oppressed we should not alter our perception of what is happening to us to learn to like our oppression....we should instead be pro-active in tackling that oppression

You seem to be saying that we shouldn't fight slavery we should just change how we view it so that we just accept it....i don't agree with that

What he is saying sounds like bending the mind. This can be done with certain libations that i personally believe Jesus (as a member of the Qumran community) was familiar with.

Carlos Castenada has written a number of books about working with shamens and about incorporating their 'non ordinary reality' into your own 'consensus reality'. These efforts also involved the use of libations

Perhaps you could take a libation?

I do support the occupy movement, and other efforts to find balance and create a fairer society. What Im saying is that we do not need to fight or 'war', we can use non violent alternatives, and we can approach the situation with love and grace.

Why not just be innovative and creative about the problem and find new ways to approach it? There is much we can do to in terms of offering viable alternatives to our current system. The more time we spend on those pursuits, the more progress we will make

in regards to how reality is shaped. I believe that it works from the inside out. The unconcious creates the consious manifestation of 'hard reality'. So to really change 'hard reality' and the external landscape I think that we need to change the internal landscape, our thoughts, feelings and intentions.

Its not about ignoring people and not wanting to help them! Thats not what im trying to say. Im trying to say that the best way to help is though love, choosing how you focus your energy and concentrating on the things you want to manifest. This will change the 'hard reality'. i understand that this a strange concept. i had a lot of trouble with it because my 'rational mind' kept screaming 'no!, even after I had experienced the unexplainable.

I know for certain that this is true because of certain things I experienced and was able to do as a child that I can no longer do now because Ive learned 'rationally' that these things are not possible. Yet they did happen when I didnt understand that they were impossible.

I dont see how your accepting slavery analogy fits in. Its not about ignoring the problem, its about fixing it at the root of the issue. There is no love in slavery. Slavery was ecomomically viable and beneficial for may people and cultures and is still being practiced now, but one form of slavery was abolished in many countries because of love and appreciation for other people.

Its literally like that song 'Amazing Grace' which in my opinion the best song in the world. Its grace and love that set us free.

Sorry, im just editing this to acknowlegde that I know you do not want to see a violent revolution or war. You simply want to get the message out about these injustices so that people can become aware and consious of them, rather than walking around blindly. That is something that we both agree on.

I complete support raising awareness, but i think that working on alternatives is just as important, perhaps even more so.

Last edited:
I do support the occupy movement, and other efforts to find balance and create a fairer society. What Im saying is that we do not need to fight or 'war', we can use non violent alternatives, and we can approach the situation with love and grace. .

I have not said we should fight a 'war' either. I have discussed a variety of peaceful methods for bringing about change on this forum

I'd really appreciate it if you did not associate my peace seeking posts with violent actions because by doing so you will create false perceptions in the minds of readers

Why not just be innovative and creative about the problem and find new ways to approach it? There is much we can do to in terms of offering viable alternatives to our current system. The more time we spend on those pursuits, the more progress we will make.

I have mentioned many innovative ideas and supported the innovative ideas offered by others on the forum. I have been pretty innovative in my own life about overcoming what i see as the entrapment of consumer culture and a profit driven system

I offer many analysis of these things in my posts so that others can also navigate their way through the many pitfalls; i believe this is particularly important for INFJ's who care perhaps more than many others about doing what they believe is the right thing....this being an INFJ forum it seems like a pretty apt place to do this

in regards to how reality is shaped. I believe that it works from the inside out. The unconcious creates the consious manifestation of 'hard reality'. So to really change 'hard reality' and the external landscape I think that we need to change the internal landscape, our thoughts, feelings and intentions. .

I already said this a number of posts back so we agree on this. You might find that the more you know about what is happening the more the way you feel about things changes as well.

Its not about ignoring people and not wanting to help them! Thats not what im trying to say. Im trying to say that the best way to help is though love, choosing how you focus your energy and concentrating on the things you want to manifest. This will change the 'hard reality'. i understand that this a strange concept. i had a lot of trouble with it because my 'rational mind' kept screaming 'no!, even after I had experienced the unexplainable..

My hard reality is doing just fine...i am manifesting lots of good things in it.

What we collectively need to do is acknowledge that there are some people manifesting some bad things in our consensus reality and that if we don't collectively do something then it is going to get worse.

I know for certain that this is true because of certain things I experienced and was able to do as a child that I can no longer do now because Ive learned 'rationally' that these things are not possible. Yet they did happen when I didnt understand that they were impossible...

I can appreciate this...i've had some pretty strange stuff happen and its still happening which is why my perceptions are open to possibilities. Jung talks about synchronicities and about changing external reality through the unconscious.

That is what magicians are all about. They use physical tools such as wands, knives, pentacles etc because these impact on the unconscious. The unconscious talks to use through dreams and visions and magic is about learning to talk back to it. If the unconscious is what creates our reality then this ability is obviously a powerful tool.

bare in mind that such tools can fall into the wrong hands and be used for the wrong ends....this is something that we all need to be aware about. Think about how media can be used to communicate with the unconscious mind and you can begin to understand how so many people can be controlled so effectively. If we are to free ourselves from such effects we needc to become CONSCIOUSLY aware and that requires the sharing of this information....which is what i'm all about!

I dont see how your accepting slavery analogy fits in. Its not about ignoring the problem, its about fixing it at the root of the issue. There is no love in slavery. Slavery was ecomomically viable and beneficial for may people and cultures and is still being practiced now, but one form of slavery was abolished in many countries because of love and appreciation for other people.

Its literally like that song 'Amazing Grace' which in my opinion the best song in the world. Its grace and love that set us free.

Yes it was because those with love and grace managed to organise by sharing their ideas and perspectives. It did not happen by people pretending that there was not a problem and that is very important for the people who are trying to get me to shut up to realise

hey [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. I have no wish to attack you and I think that we are likeminded in many ways. I think by reading all our previous posts to countless issues it is fairly apperant that we both want to see peaceful change in the world. I do not think that you are advocating violence. I did edit my post to reflect that but i guess I did a smidgen too late.

Also, I am not trying to judge your life. I do not know you, or your life and I have no wish to judge you at all. Im sure you are doing just fine in you life. And I do not think that i have nailed or completely sorted my own issues. There is much Im still working out and having difficulty with.

We are on the same side here, I have no wish to belittle you or make you feel foolish. Clearly I have failed in communication and I apologise.

hey @muir . I have no wish to attack you and I think that we are likeminded in many ways. I think by reading all our previous posts to countless issues it is fairly apperant that we both want to see peaceful change in the world. I do not think that you are advocating violence. I did edit my post to reflect that but i guess I did a smidgen too late.

Also, I am not trying to judge your life. I do not know you, or your life and I have no wish to judge you at all. Im sure you are doing just fine in you life. And I do not think that i have nailed or completely sorted my own issues. There is much Im still working out and having difficulty with.

We are on the same side here, I have no wish to belittle you or make you feel foolish. Clearly I have failed in communication and I apologise.

Its cool i understand that we both want to see a better world (that's the monk talking) and don't worry i don't feel belittled or foolish (that's the warrior talking!)

I see our current reality as the product of a matrix of false perceptions that for the most part people are inculcated in from birth

If you challenge these perceptions people often get very defensive despite the fact such perceptions are often the cause of the problems that they themselves are talking about

People are discussing countless problems here on the forum. But the way i see it is that the majority of the problems are as a result of the false matrix of perceptions and that is why i am so focussed on challenging that. Some people get it and some people don't

I seem to spend a lot of my time saying 'no that's not what i said'....i think this is an indicator that some people often project; interestingly it seems that it is the same people who are completely bound up in the constructed matrix of false perceptions who also project. These people also seem to be very unhappy.....i'm seeing patterns here

The pattern is that a consumer culture relies on people being insecure. That is why the media works so hard on making people insecure whether it is the fear mongering news that never discusses the 'why's' or whether it is the airbrushed images of models and actors everywhere or the extrovert ideal that is pushed on us or the fake love pushed by hollywood or countless other ways in which the system leaves people feeling unfulfilled.

What i am advocating is that people need to stop looking at this fear inducing system and look within for answers. These answers will then steer them through the system. Steering through the system also requires having ones eyes wide open as to what is going on to avoid the pitfalls.

I'm not making great claims about myself but i do feel that i have some perceptions that others might find useful because they have been useful to me.